August 2014 rainbows - anyone else?

Hi, Wookie! Congrats!

Big hugs all around. One day at a time is all you can really do. Hoping we are all worrying for nothing.

Hi ladies! I would love to join you! Back in October I lost my baby @ 11 weeks. We are now pregnant due August 21st. I've never been so nervous but we are also thrilled! I am trying to stay as positive as possible and be as healthy as possible.

Does anyone have any opinions on when to schedule your first appointment? Usually I schedule right away but this time I think I want to wait until 12 weeks. Just because I know I will get to hear babys heart beat and get a scan around that time. Congrats to everyone on their rainbow babies!

I don't know, Mama. I know some doctors prefer to get you in earlier after a loss and some don't. Mine regularly schedules the first appointment & scan at 8 weeks and that's what they did with this one. I can't imagine waiting until 12 for my own sanity, though! The next 3 1/2 weeks are already really long for me! Lol. Talk to your doctor and then decide what works best for you. :)

MamaPeaches - I'm with Bibliophile - I can't imagine lasting til 12 weeks to even see my doctor. I'm scheduled for when I am 8+3 and that seems far enough away. Then maybe you can talk to your doctor about getting a scan a bit before 12 weeks for some reassurance?

Biblio - I am the same. I don't know how I'll wait for my first appointment!

Leinz - I'm glad you've taken a step back from testing and are trying to just take things one day at a time. That's all we can do.

Hi all... Congrats and Welcome New Mama's! If you want to take a look at my tests. The thread is here... Have any of you seen anything like this?

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...-days-faint-positive-bfp-pregnancy-tests.html

I am not a good one with faint tests. Even my own. Lol. I do hope there's good news in store for you!

I had faint positives at 10 and 11dpo. By 12dpo I had a nice line on a first response and a yes on the digital first response. Maybe try a first response?

I'm not trying another test. I have 4 $1 left and will take every 2 days. I've had a positive clear blue digi at 13 dpo with a faint line that is now darker.

Sometimes it means MMC, other times HCG is slow early on.

I will go to the Dr. in 2 weeks and have an ultrasound.

Leinz I saw you ruled yourself out on the other August thread, plus put in it your sig. Don't give up hope yet! The HCG may not be strong in your urine? Praying for you!

No, Bleeding started.

I will be back soon to announce my rainbow BFP! Have a H&H 9 months, all.

Literati - Thank you! I believe it's going to be. I'm just leaving it all in God's hands and enjoying the milestones!

Leinz - Thank you!!! I'm so sorry to hear that you are bleeding today. It's not fair. *hugs* Thinking of you.

Wookie - Me too!!! So pleased we get to be bump buddies! <3

Bibliophile - So true. One day at a time, and let tomorrow take care of itself. <3

MamaPeaches - You are due on my birthday!! <3 I've never had a later loss, so no advice here. We've already had our first OB appointment yesterday (saw the beautiful strong heartbeat again!!) and have our first high risk OB appointment on Jan 7th and follow up reg OB appointment on Jan 15th. :p I've already had 3 u/s and 5 betas. ;) Like some of the other ladies have said, I can't imagine surviving until 12 weeks! BUT! You have to do what feels best for you. *hugs*

AFM: I'm so thrilled that we saw our little one again today and saw such a nice strong pumping heartbeat! I'd never even had a successful pregnancy u/s before this, so 3 beautiful u/s in a row is amazing! <3

No, Bleeding started.

I will be back soon to announce my rainbow BFP! Have a H&H 9 months, all.

Leinz, I'm so sorry. And you are right, you WILL be back to announce your rainbow soon! If you haven't undergone recurrent miscarriage testing at this point, perhaps that may give you some answers on how to proceed. I know each loss is tough, but each loss is another step closer to your rainbow...

Please take care. :hugs:

Dodger, great news! All of the excellent ultrasounds, betas, etc. really confirms that you're having a viable pregnancy. After all of that reassurance, the odds of something going wrong at this point, is INCREDIBLY low...so it looks like this really will be your rainbow!!! That's awesome - CONGRATS!!!!

Thank you ladies!! I believe this is my rainbow. <3 :)

So sorry lienz you will be back with your rainbow I'm sure.

Wookie I remember you too my edd 24th my ovulation 22 nod by lmp. Here's to bring bump buddies.

Mel28nicole your positivity is an inspiration I love it.

Billo and literati hope the weeks fly by. I'm lucky to have an us arranged for 6 th jan at 7+ 3 plus seeing the consultant that day. Another tww starts on Monday lol.

Dodge yeay glad you made it here too

Afm caught the rota virus from my daughter and since then have had debilitating trapped wind. The progesterone is making it worse I've tried peppermint tea mints hot water noting seems to be shifting it.

Dodger - Wow, how wonderful about your ultrasound! I am quite envious - I can hardly wait for the day when I finally see my baby's heartbeat. Can I ask how your symptoms have been? Have you been extremely nauseous? Do your symptoms come and go at all? I really believe this is your rainbow baby!!

Debzie - Wow, that sounds brutal to be so sick while pregnant!!! That sounds really painful. I do hope you feel better soon.

Debzie - thank you! I've learned that I have to stay positive or the next few weeks are just gonna be difficult and I can't do that to myself lol. I want everyone to be able to stay positive! I hope you feel better soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->