August 2014 rainbows - anyone else?

Hello all!

How are you, it's been ages since I last posted.

Was busy moving home, decorating the new house and preparing for the little one,
Can't wait to meet her have a feeling she's going to take her time!!

Hot weather and pregnancy do not fit well!! I feel like a sticky balloon. Constipation and bloating is back !! These last few weeks will be sooo tiring. I just walk around almost naked at home can't stand the feel of clothes rights now!

Trying to do all those lovely things they tell you in the antenatal classes to help baby come along, still have a couple weeks so not stressing yet.

To see all you lovely mommas with babies it's amazing the difference theses bundles make to us.

Will post again hopefully when baby is here!!

Hugs

Busybees

Nice to hear from you BusyBees! Luckily Pennsylvania hasn't been as hot as last summer so I'm loving this weather at the moment!

Blood pressure and baby's heart rate were all good today. It's basically the waiting game because it looks like they won't induce me unless I go past my due date. I'll find out Monday if I'm dilated yet. I'll be 39 weeks Tuesday. Just want my baby already!!

Hi ladies,

Hope you're all well and have your babies soon! Has anyone had theirs yet?

My little bundle of joy arrived early. I was induced early due to concerns about her weight!

Felicity Elsie Joy was born on Friday weighing a small 4lb 15oz! But she is very healthy and we are home now! She is gorgeous. Love her so much already! Considering I was induced, the whole labour went well. Painful, but good!

Thinking of you all as you wait for your little arrivals!

That's great MrsD! Tiny little thing! I'll update the first page whenever I jump on my computer :)

Congrats, Mrs D! She really was so tiny! Wow!! Great name, too!

My little angel arrived as well! Nevada Leanne was born on August 8 (her due date!) at 3:00 am. She was 8 lbs 11 oz and 21 1/4" long! I've never been filled with so much joy and love!

Good luck to everyone else still waiting!

Congrats Literati_Love & MrsD140810! God Bless you and you new families :flower:

Huge congrats to MrsD and Literati on your precious little daughters! <3 Such a joy!

My doctor decided to induce me for high blood pressure. I was told I would get in between 8am-12pm wednesday. I got a call to come in 1pm Thursday and was finally induced at 7pm. Had to take 3 tablets to get my cervix to thin out. Got really frustrated and asked for a c section. After waiting for 9 hours and no c section, I decided to start pitocin to go natural. Water broke at 7am Saturday. Started pushing at 9pm and she was way too high. They upped my pitocin for 3 hours and she didn't come down much and I was extremely frustrated, tired, and was having horrible back labor so we decided on a c section.

A total of 46 hours of labor, Ashlin Noel Yetsick was born via c section Sunday, August 17th (39+5) at 1:41am weighing 8 lbs 7oz and 20 1/2 inches long. We are so in love and she's been a great baby so far!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 0
Hey! Baby Oscar Dennis arrived Friday morning (8/15/14) at 10:56 a.m., via planned c-section, and he was a whopping (lol) 6 lbs., 9 oz. He has had a bit of trouble feeding, but he's getting the hang of sucking, and although he's dropped about 3 ounces, he seems to be getting a better idea of the whole thing. This c-section was about 6 million times easier than the last, and I've been up and moving, barely needing any pain medicine at all.

We're so in love with him! Pictures are in my journal, if anyone is curious!

Congrats, Mel! She's so beautiful!

Hope you're recovering well!

Oh my gosh,

Has everyone had there little munchkins?
I'm going overdue now and I've tried all the home remedies and this little one is so stubborn!! Walking, eating spicey food, sex, climbing stairs, cleaning on all fours. Nothing's making her budge. I've had no signs of labour I feel so tired and frustrated and heavy

Midwife appointment tommo so will see what she says would really prefer to go into labour naturally rather than be induced.

Finding it so hard to relax but trying my best.....just want lol one here....

Busy- does your midwife do membrane sweeps? It is much more 'natural' than an induction and for me labour started about 18 hours later! Good luck with everything! Your baby will be here soon!

Good luck Busy!!

Spawn was born last Monday morning after 8 hours of labor. :) Perfectly healthy and he's gained back his initial weight loss plus another 7 ounces already!

Congratulations everyone! I can't believe my little girl is going to be a month old next week! Time flies!

Busy - any news? I know you don't want to be induced but if it helps, I had quite a good experience with my induction. I was only in labour for about 6 hours and although it's not natural, you still deliver naturally and are in full control. Hope you're not waiting much longer!

Congrats ladies! I had my little one on 9/3. Totally natural 9 lb 2 oz little boy! He is absolutely perfect!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->