August 2014 WTT-ers

stellaluna431

Toddler Mama TTC #2
Reaction score
Hey ladies :) Thought I'd start a thread for those of us moving over from WTT. I know I moved over a month early, but I really like that we all stayed in touch. Hopefully we start seeing some BFPs soon!!

Hi Stella! I am TTC for #1 in August, due to ovulate around the 13th...I soo hope I conceive on the first cycle, it has taken me three years to convince DH to TTC and I really can't wait :D

Hey. Hopefully my CD1 should be tomorrow and then I will be in my TTC cycle with you girls �� x

Hi Stella! I am TTC for #1 in August, due to ovulate around the 13th...I soo hope I conceive on the first cycle, it has taken me three years to convince DH to TTC and I really can't wait :D

trying for August conception too

Hi ladies! Can i join in? i am hoping to get pregnant this month too, and i guess next week is go time for us, probably the big O at the endof next week.
heres my story, I have a 1 yr old and 3 yr old daughters, ( as seen below in my sig hahah) and my husband and I are going to try for one cycle ( this current one). Ah I am a ball of nerves about having a third and how crazy life will be nursing around the clock with two crazy girls, but here goes nothing!
If we do not get pregnant this cycle, I will wait a bit and resume trying in December. Right now I would get a may due date. My daughters were born n June and July, so I don't want another birthday those months, so I will wait it out a few and try in dec again for a sept due date.
Wish us luck, as I really wish we can do it this cycle!
Hope we can give/ get updates and whatever. I never posted much in the past yrs, just mostly commented on others posts in baby club and pregnancy test sections. But THIS time around I want to talk about it as this will be our last baby, and I want to savor every moment, from TTC, to TWW, to pregnancy woes and all! I am already emotional about the LASTS of everything, this will be our last ttc! Ahh!
Hope we can all chat! Best of luck this cycle. Maybe we can all have may due dates together

Hi ladies, im currently in my two week wait period and im going absolutely nuts ! I have no symtoms whatsoever?? Is this normal. I dont remember having any symtoms when I was pregnant abt 8yrs ago?? but im not sure? I really hope August is the month for all of us !!!

i never noticed any symptoms with my two pregnancies, until i was like 6 wks. so no worries, it doesnt mean anything!

I am in the 2 week wait as well but not sure I bd in time so gutted.

What do hashed red lines on fertility friend mean rather than the solid red lines? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->