August 2017, Eclipse testers - 17 BFPs and counting

That drop is so teeny tiny Heather, I wouldn't worry at all. Totally within normal. If you see several temps way down then maybe that would be concerning but you'll still see some temperature fluctuation in the 2ww.

CD22 for me today..not much symptoms wise ..just tired and (tmi) gassy..not sure how many dpo.. possibly 7?

CD 24, 11 DPO. My temps have been gradually going down. Normally I just see one drastic drop right before AF. At least this keeps me from getting my hopes up. Have not tested yet because of the downward trend. Going to wait until at least Wednesday or Thursday to test now I think.

Ah sorry tove!! That chart had me totally convinced!!

Curious your chart is looking good too!!

I had a big temp spike today, yay!! So officially in the 2ww although no crosshairs yet. I'm super hopeful for this cycle -- feeling so good about it with Oing so much earlier and our BD on O day, 1, 2 and 4 days before!!!

Heather, yes a drop on 2 or 3 dpo is totally normal. As long as the pattern remains up it's fine.

As for me, pretty sure I ovulated but am not sure. Temps aren't as high as I used to but the last few months have been similar. :shrug:

Heather - looks like you O'd Saturday. Hopefully 1 more good temp tomorrow and FF will confirm it for you. FX That itty bitty temp drop is nothing at all to be concerned about. Perfectly normal

Chasingrainbo - I know the feeling. I'm still waiting to O but quite satisfied to pee on any kind of stick. So happy to be starting OPK's tomorrow.

Reiko - Chart's looking good. Seems like you O'd yesterday. FX for a couple more high temps to get your crosshairs!

hmcx - congrats! thanks for coming back to share your story. We all stress so much, it's so hard not to. Happy to hear that a little chillness may have aided in your BFP.

Owl - my hopes are high for you. When will you start testing?

Chesire - ouch on that temp drop. Sorry. If/when you're ready you can join us on the September thread. :hug:

Starry - Good Luck, FX!

Blo - Sooooo hoping your O is just a tad delayed.

Juliet - Yay! so exciting. Can't wait to hear what your numbers are looking like.

AFM - Starting OPKs tomorrow at CD 11,which I'm thrilled about. Dying to start peeing on something. I expect to see a positive around CD 15/16. FX

Thanks dream! Thinking one more bd tonight just to be safe.

Yay for peeing on opks!! it is fun lol!

Chart looks great Reiko!

Dream, I'm holding out until 14dpo! Last cycle the days and days of faint positives really did my heart in. I have 1 FRER and I will take it at 14dpo to know whether or not to stop the progesterone and whether or not I can drink on our beach vacation.

Thanks everyone! Yea im thinking i did o on saturday. Lots of ewcm and then the temp spike. Ive been dry since too. Well still bd this week because i am new to this temping thing and my cycles can be a bit irregular and longish. So im thinking 2dpo for me. I dont plan on testing early unless i get crampy after 8dpo. Im feeling really good about this cycle...excpet ive been dealing with awful poison ivy for over a week now. My body is just covered in itchy rashes and blisters. I even got a steriod shot and lotion and nothing. Its pretty miserable. I feel like when i get pg everything has to be perfect so because of the rash and my body dealing with that stress that ill be out. So well see.

Dream, I'm holding out until 14dpo! Last cycle the days and days of faint positives really did my heart in. I have 1 FRER and I will take it at 14dpo to know whether or not to stop the progesterone and whether or not I can drink on our beach vacation.

This sounds like a marvelous plan. I support it. :thumbup:

That is a great plan CuriousOwl. They say that statistically the first average BFP comes at 13.6 DPO, so 14 DPO would seem to be ideal. Fx for you!

:dust:

That is a great plan CuriousOwl. They say that statistically the first average BFP comes at 13.6 DPO, so 14 DPO would seem to be ideal. Fx for you!

:dust:

Thanks! With DD I got a very faint BFP at 13dpo so I believe that number.

AF officially got me this afternoon. Fingers crossed and lots of :dust: to those in their 2ww/not yet tested!

sorry Ducky to hear that.

good luck to those testing soon!!!

my beta was 180 :D cautiously excited.

Ah sorry tove!! That chart had me totally convinced!!

Curious your chart is looking good too!!

I had a big temp spike today, yay!! So officially in the 2ww although no crosshairs yet. I'm super hopeful for this cycle -- feeling so good about it with Oing so much earlier and our BD on O day, 1, 2 and 4 days before!!!

Thanks Reiko!

Great looking chart and well done on the well timed BD :thumbup: fingers crossed for you!

How are you all doing ladies?

I'm so happy, I got my solid smiley this morning! Didn't bd last night but bd the night before and will again tonight and maybe tomorrow night for luck. Looks like I may still get in for august testing :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->