August 2017, Eclipse testers - 17 BFPs and counting

Got my crosshairs this morning!

Looks like we are o'ing around the same time. I have a personal question.. how often are you bd? We have been doing every other day but didn't last night. Going to try tonight and tomorrow night then maybe go back to every other for a couple tries xx

Looks like we are o'ing around the same time. I have a personal question.. how often are you bd? We have been doing every other day but didn't last night. Going to try tonight and tomorrow night then maybe go back to every other for a couple tries xx

Weve been bding every other night starting on cd 11. Since im new to temping and my cycles can be a bit long and irregular well still bd wednesday and friday night. Not sure why my bd log doesnt show up on my bnb sig. :shrug: i plug it into ff and it shows up on my ff app.

I'm officially out. Big temp drop + lots of brown this morning pretty much guarantees I'm going to see full-out AF by the end of the day. Off to the September thread! :)

ricky, way to stay strong! i was wondering about you cause i notice we have the same test dates. well your not out till the witch shows but i know what you mean about rather sooner than later if its not a bfp this time.
still hoping for you!

Thanks Juliet, and congrats on your BFP!

Temps still not looking promising. Still haven't tested. AF due tomorrow or Thursday. Wish that she would just show up already if that is what is going to happen. Trying to hold out a few days longer. Maybe even until Friday or Saturday. I figure there's not much point wasting a test unless she is late. Plus I just have no reason to. Don't really feel anything, and temps have flattened out. :wacko:

Well got crosshairs today. Still thinking ovulation happened around 2-5 am on cd 20 as went to bed on cd 19 with ovulation pain. Definitely happened sometimes in that area though.

Lots of crosshairs happening the past couple days.

Exciting times with the TWW

Weve been bding every other night starting on cd 11. Since im new to temping and my cycles can be a bit long and irregular well still bd wednesday and friday night. Not sure why my bd log doesnt show up on my bnb sig. :shrug: i plug it into ff and it shows up on my ff app.

You can change the privacy settings here if you like:
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/homepage_module.php?mode=profile hope the link works.

Sorsha: sorry to hear AF got you too :( lets hope for May babies instead (yes I have already calculated due dates...).

Congrats for the crosshairs girls, it's satisfying seeing it on your chart :)

One day away from crosshairs for me. I'm so stoked on my chart this month guys. I will probably get AF but it's nice to know that our timing with BD was spot on and having a clear O date compared to last month not being sure.

Heather that is so weird your BD doesn't show up. I was searching through the FF settings and couldn't find anything about that!

Ricky haha I wish you would test!! I get not wanting to waste... no cheapies on hand??

Sorry Sorsha :(. Was this your first month ttc?

Sarah do you temp or do opks? The best time is basically the 4 days before O and the day of. If you O similar each month I would try for that... if your Dh has normal Sperm count it's ok to dtd every day.

Tove: Hahaha I have Wondfos, I just don't really see the point to testing with these steadily decreasing temps. But I appreciate the support! I keep telling myself that if my temp goes up one of these mornings I will test, but it hasn't happened yet. I am not holding out much hope at this point. It just does not look promising. :wacko:

Sarah do you temp or do opks? The best time is basically the 4 days before O and the day of. If you O similar each month I would try for that... if your Dh has normal Sperm count it's ok to dtd every day.

I've been doing opks this month, I have the clearblue advanced digital and got my peak this morning after 10 flashing smileys :)

Sarah - so if you got a peak today you'll probably O tomorrow, so tonight and tomorrow would be good!! Maybe even the next day too, in the morning if there's time. Yesterday would've been good as well but you can't win them all :)

Sitting in my Drs office waiting for her to talk about my low estrogen :/

Sarah - so if you got a peak today you'll probably O tomorrow, so tonight and tomorrow would be good!! Maybe even the next day too, in the morning if there's time. Yesterday would've been good as well but you can't win them all :)

Thank you, yes I would have liked to last night as well but poor oh is worn out!! Haha

No chance of morning bd with a 3 year old unfortunately but I've told oh definitely tonight and tomorrow night! Already counting down the days to testing on 28-30 august! 🙈

Good luck to all those getting their crosshairs! :)

Sorsha: sorry to hear AF got you too :( lets hope for May babies instead (yes I have already calculated due dates...).

Hee hee, yes, me too! I'd really love to have a spring baby, so I've got two more months to accomplish that. ;) FX for both of us!

Sorry Sorsha :(. Was this your first month ttc?

Yep, this was our first month for #2. So it's not really surprising it didn't happen right away! I'm just a little anxious because for #1 it took 10 months from when we started trying (including a MC along the way) and now I'm past 35, so worried there might be more complications.

You can change the privacy settings here if you like:
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/homepage_module.php?mode=profile hope the link works.

Congrats for the crosshairs girls, it's satisfying seeing it on your chart :)

Awesome thank you!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->