August 2017, Eclipse testers - 17 BFPs and counting

Hi
I haven't been on here in ages
I had an early loss in Jan/Feb and then left
As I was obsessing over tests and trying leading up to that

So wanted to take a more relaxed approach.

We were still ntnp the whole time.

And I got my bfp on Friday! I'm 41/2 weeks

I've told my husband but no one else yet. I will tell my closest friends in a week or 2 if all is still going well.

Congrats to those that got their positives

And luck and love to those still waiting
Congrats! :happydance::happydance:

Congrats on the bfp!

I don't know if I'll be testing in august now... got my 9th flashing smiley so I've either missed ov or I'm not going to this month!

Hi ladies. Not been on much lately. Been busy and focusing on other stuff.

Anywho ovulated either while I slept or today. Had ovulation pain when went to bed but didn't get positive opk till today. Have back ache today. In either case insems should have covered either way.

Great to see so many bfp in August already.

Good luck to all the ladies still to test.

Hi Ladies,
Haven't been on since AF on August 1 - but just got my second flashing smiley today. Hoping this is the start of shortening my cycles. Just started an excercise regime so I'm hoping that has made the difference. Can't wait to see the solid smiley. Usually this happens after two days of flashing smileys :)
Good luck to all of you! Let's hope this is the month xx

I'm currently 7dpo. No symptoms. But halfway there! I can't wait to test next week.

Congrats to the BFP's!

AFM, seriously doubting. Feeling crampy. Def not hopeful today.

Echo what dpo are you?

I haven't been temping, but I'm always 31-34 day cycles, with o cd 17-21. I also always get PMS symptoms almost immediately after o. This cycle: I had ewcm and cramps around 7/27. If I ovulated, that makes me 3 days late. Almost 4 with no symptoms... But last Monday night I had the most awful left ovary pain. I want to test, but I also wonder if this was just a fluke dud cycle and that was a cyst bursting. :shrug:

I had some very mild cramping/pinching on my right side this evening. I know it means nothing since I have that a lot but still at 7dpo it has me slightly excited.

I had some very mild cramping/pinching on my right side this evening. I know it means nothing since I have that a lot but still at 7dpo it has me slightly excited.

That's quite a dip in temp on the 9th!

I'm out. Congrats to all of the bfps and good luck to those still in the TWW! :)
On to the next cycle for me...

That's quite a dip in temp on the 9th!
I know, right?! Sadly I think 3dpo is way too early to be implantation. My Googling suggests it was a corpus luteum dip and that doesn't really mean anything one way or the other. I think it just exists to freak me out about my chart, lol.

How are the rest of you girls doing?
HopefulVR,
Hopefulone17,
Pinklemon,
armywife03,
Sorsha -

Any updates?
Keeping my fingers crossed for all of you in the 2ww.

Afm, hope is low that I reach home before o but i will not give up completely before I have to.
(according to all my apps I will o on Tuesday and I will reach home Wednesday evening). :wacko:

my beta is tomorrow. i am nervous. fingers crossed for high numbers!!

Sorry, Tove! :hugs: And good luck, Juliet!

Nothing much to report here. BFNs with a Wondfo and FRER yesterday--not even a shadow. Temps still high but I wouldn't be due for AF until Wednesday or Thursday anyway. At this point I expect I'm out. Going to try to resist the urge to POAS again unless AF hasn't show up by Friday. Or maybe if my temp is still high on Thursday. I'm not sure what my usual pattern is yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->