August 2017, Eclipse testers - 17 BFPs and counting

So yesterday I felt tempted to test this morning, but when the time actually came I managed to hold back. Only 9 DPO today so what's the point of testing for a BFN. Temp dipped a bit this morning too. Trying to stay hopeful but realistic. If AF is going to come I wish she would just do it sooner rather than later so that we can get back to the RE and get started!

Congrats to all the BFP's! And baby dust to those of us still waiting!
:dust:

ricky, way to stay strong! i was wondering about you cause i notice we have the same test dates. well your not out till the witch shows but i know what you mean about rather sooner than later if its not a bfp this time.
still hoping for you!

Thought id o super early....but guess not. I normally o anytime now and i had gobs of ewcm this morning so maybe o today?

So really pos opk today... but yesterday's was sooo close to positive. Like I couldn't really tell if it was pos or neg in 5 mins. Would you mark both days pos on your chart or just today?

Thought id o super early....but guess not. I normally o anytime now and i had gobs of ewcm this morning so maybe o today?

That's what it looks like with all the cm leading up to today... look for a temp spike tomorrow or the next day to confirm!!

So really pos opk today... but yesterday's was sooo close to positive. Like I couldn't really tell if it was pos or neg in 5 mins. Would you mark both days pos on your chart or just today?

Personally I would mark both days as positive. Ff will wait for your temp rise anyway before adding crosslines

Congrats to the BFP's!

AFM, seriously doubting. Feeling crampy. Def not hopeful today.

So apparently ovulation heightens your sense of smell!! I'm definitely experiencing that, google confirms XD. Anyone else ever get that symptom around O??

Hi
I haven't been on here in ages
I had an early loss in Jan/Feb and then left
As I was obsessing over tests and trying leading up to that

So wanted to take a more relaxed approach.

We were still ntnp the whole time.

And I got my bfp on Friday! I'm 41/2 weeks

I've told my husband but no one else yet. I will tell my closest friends in a week or 2 if all is still going well.

Congrats to those that got their positives

And luck and love to those still waiting

I dont know why my chart doesnt show the bd bar because i record it and it shows on my ff app but not on my chart here on bnb. :shrug:

Heather that's an awesome spike!! I think I'm due to o today so I'll be 1 dpo behind you. Almost buddies :). What days did you bd on?

Also, I did take EPO this cycle every other day from cd 1 - 12. So maybe that's why my o moved from cd 21 to cd 15?? But also it's only my 2nd cycle pp so it could just be regulating on its own.

Nearly positive I'm out. Huge temp drop and no symptoms, just waiting for AF now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->