August 2017, Eclipse testers - 17 BFPs and counting

congrats on the new BFP!!! that is so great!!!
and baby dust to those testing soon!!! :)

7dpo i think im going to try and hold off testing until i get a triphasic chart....if i even get one. If i dont get one then i wont test until af is late. Well well see if i can actually hold out that long!!

Test day is tomorrow! Less than 24 hours. I go back and forth. A lot of what I thought were symptoms have disappeared so maybe I had a little bug. But last night my gums were bleeding, which was a big pregnancy thing for me with DD so maybe.

fx curious!
Heather, just do what feels right for you on testing.
I plan to start testing abnormally early for me at 9dpo which is eclipse day :)
0 symptoms, no pressure or cramps, most uneventful 2ww in my history lol.

Test day is tomorrow! Less than 24 hours. I go back and forth. A lot of what I thought were symptoms have disappeared so maybe I had a little bug. But last night my gums were bleeding, which was a big pregnancy thing for me with DD so maybe.

Good luck owl I'm really hoping this is your month :)

fx curious!

That's how my TWW was, had absolutely no symptoms whatsoever not even IB

Actually truth be told I still don't at almost 10 weeks (almost to the point that I don't feel pregnant at all) it's worrying tbh
Don't get me wrong I'm happy to have none but still worrying a little lol
12 week scan on 31st august
I'm having trouble fighting a cold but that's normal for me

Good luck owl I'm really hoping this is your month :)

fx curious!

That's how my TWW was, had absolutely no symptoms whatsoever not even IB

Actually truth be told I still don't at almost 10 weeks (almost to the point that I don't feel pregnant at all) it's worrying tbh
Don't get me wrong I'm happy to have none but still worrying a little lol
12 week scan on 31st august
I'm having trouble fighting a cold but that's normal for me
Try not to worry! You are just one of those magical pregnant ladies who I cursed while I spent all day every day of 1st tri with DD on the bathroom floor :haha:

Lol it's actually not that rare for women to have little to no unusual symptoms while pregnant. About 35% of women don't have morning sickness and about another 15% have mild or very short term morning sickness. That means only 50% have strong or longer term morning sickness lol. You just were on the wrong side of the coin flip , Curious.

Lol it's actually not that rare for women to have little to no unusual symptoms while pregnant. About 35% of women don't have morning sickness and about another 15% have mild or very short term morning sickness. That means only 50% have strong or longer term morning sickness lol. You just were on the wrong side of the coin flip , Curious.

Good point! That seems about right for the friends I have who have been pregnant. About half it seems have had no major symptoms. My mom was so sick every time though, I'm not expecting next time around to be any better.

Pixie I was the same way with my dd. I kept thinking it wasnt real. Even though I had US and saw her I still thought I shouldve felt a little different. The only early symptoms I had was 3 days of mild nausea around 6 weeks and I was horribly sleepy that week. Oh and a stuffy nose from the get go. Though that symptom has yet to leave me which is annoying because my dd is now 2! Lol

Though for me I have lupus and while I was pregnant the majority of my symptoms disappeared.... so I felt like a million bucks. My poor bff though got preggers when I was 7 months and she spent the entirety of her pregnancy hugging the toilet.

Yeah, it's definitely genetically influenced. It's mostly just the bodies sensitivity to the chemical changes. Some people are way more sensitive than others. HCG + higher than norm progesterone can cause terrible things in some and barely be noticed in others.

Curious bleeding gums were a big one for me too both times.

So... tested today at 6 dpo XD lol!!!

Yeah BFN majorly. I was really hopeful for this cycle but now I'm realizing I'm having some higher estrogen symptoms so that makes me doubtful. Pretty sure I'll be getting AF next week!!

Starting to get some more cramping. I'm not sure when to expect AF. My cycles were 33 days long with my two previous rounds of Clomid. But with my first round I O'd on CD 21 and this time I O'd on CD 19. Today is CD 30, so I guess she could show up in 2-4 days.

Sign me up for the 24th as well please, that's when AF should appear...congrats to all those BFPs, hugs for the ones the :witch: caught and Fx for all of us left to test!

Ok ladies I need some help... do any of you get insanely sensitive noses (like sense of smell) during the tww on the regular? I have a stuffy nose right now and a bit of a sore throat, so I would think I couldn't smell because of that, but my nose is so sensitive! Today I was smelling all sorts of stuff at work and my co-workers were looking at me like I'm nuts. So... normal tww stuff or 6dpo pregnancy sign?!? Ahhhh I hate symptom spotting but I cannot help it with this one.

Ok ladies I need some help... do any of you get insanely sensitive noses (like sense of smell) during the tww on the regular? I have a stuffy nose right now and a bit of a sore throat, so I would think I couldn't smell because of that, but my nose is so sensitive! Today I was smelling all sorts of stuff at work and my co-workers were looking at me like I'm nuts. So... normal tww stuff or 6dpo pregnancy sign?!? Ahhhh I hate symptom spotting but I cannot help it with this one.

Yes! I have had it both on BFP and BFN cycles through so I'm no help.

Yes! I have had it both on BFP and BFN cycles through so I'm no help.

No that's totally what I'm looking for. I honestly don't think I'm pregnant so I was just wondering if it's normal. Everything on google is "early pregnancy sign!!!" so looking for anecdotal evidence to support otherwise! Thanks Curious! Can't wait for you to test!!

I had a stuffy nose and slight sore throat before my bfp! Also read it was an early preg sign. Hopefully this is it for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->