August 2017, Eclipse testers - 17 BFPs and counting

Hi, everyone! Finally back and feeling a lot better.

Please put me down for August 15!

Welcome back Ducky!

My light pink spotting has turned brown & the cramping has picked up. I think I am out for this month.

Welcome back Ducky!

My light pink spotting has turned brown & the cramping has picked up. I think I am out for this month.

Sorry to hear about the spotting, that sucks. And you never know if it could be implantation or if it's the beginning of AF so there's a lot to obsess about over that (at least for me usually).

Sorry to hear that, Amanda. Thinking hopeful thoughts for you!

You all have convinced me to try temping again after all, so I took my first last night. (Well, this morning.) It's CD10 for me but since I probably won't O until CD16 or 17 I'm hoping that'll give Fertility Friend enough of a baseline to detect the shift. Still doing OPKs at the same time.

Thanks Tove. I'm just going to ride out the rest of this cycle and see what happens. I'm amazed that I'm 10DPO and haven't tried to test yet.

Sorsha - Thank you! I could use all the positive and hopeful thoughts I can get! :) Yay! Peer pressure! Re: temping. ;)

Awesome Sorsha - good luck with the temping. That should be enough data to see the shift I think.

Do you all use any special kind of thermometer (other than it being a basal type)? I've got the cheapie from Early Pregnancy Tests that I bought last time, which by all appearances still works fine: https://www.early-pregnancy-tests.com/bbt-thermometers But I don't know if it's better to use a more high tech model or something! ;)

Mine's a cheapie too, $10 bucks or something off amazon

I also use a cheapie from Target. As long as it can test to the 100th of a degree, it's fine.

Yeah I got both of mine from Amazon both less than $15. I think the one is finally going out which is why I bought a new one but it was well over 1.5 years of daily use.

Sorsha: yay for temping, you probably will have enough data to detect O. Good luck! :)

My temps are stupidly high, thanks for getting me sick DD. Luckily it's early in my cycle.

I caved and tested yesterday (10DPO), stark white BFN. Same thing when I tested this morning. I see my new OBGYN at 2CST this afternoon. I'm going to ask her about my thyroid, I take medicine, but I just want to be super sure that it's not preventing me from TTC.

Sorry to hear about the BFN, Amanda! I hope your doctor is helpful. When we were having trouble conceiving after my miscarriage, my doctor noticed that my thyroid was just slightly underfunctioning--still within the theoretical normal range but near the edge--and the first cycle after I started taking meds to even that out, we got our BFP. So it's a good thing to check, to make sure you're getting the right dose and all!

Good! I saw another post yesterday that said that changed her dosage and she got a BFP too.

When I got bfp in March I was not on meds, but tested tsh above 5 so started taking 50mg of euthyrox - unfortunately it ended in mc... But I went to test again in May and tsh was around 3.5. Increased dosage to 75mg... Still waiting for my next bfp...

I noticed my tsh was at 1.0 when I had recent blood work done. Wondering if I need to address this as it is on the low side?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->