August 2017, Eclipse testers - 17 BFPs and counting

Kuji such nice lines for 11dpo, huge congrats!!

Heather if you're spotting early and NEVER do that on a normal cycle I'd highly suspect IB esp bw 7-10dpo. I would test tomorrow again if you have cheapies! If not wait 2-3 days after the spotting.

Afm, no temp today because didn't bring my thermometer on vacation :). But no af so that's very good for me!! 8dpo... will probably test tomorrow morning. Still pretty sure this mornings temp would've been down a bit more and then af tomorrow but that's just speculation at this point with no temp. I'm thinking of giving my ic's to my hubby for safe keeping bc I only have 2 left XD

Eclipse day!

I woke to a huge temp jump lol
I also tested today but as expected for so early not seeing anything really.
If the temp stays up this will be real triphasic which is kind of exciting.
We shall see what happens the next few days.

Thanks everyone!

Your chart looks great Cppeace! I wish I could have charted this cycle but my SO caught me offguard when he said he wanted to NTNP :wacko: And I was already too late in my cycle to do it lol Oh well, maybe next time!

Well here's the proof if it all ladies lol AF was due today. Thia pregnancy is totally different in a good way! I'm tired but having insomnia, no morning sickness, no constipation, no breast tenderness at all. I know it's still early but I'm hoping it's the start to a wonderful, uneventful and natural pregnancy and delivery!!

P.s. is it normal to have more bowel movements when pregnant? I've been like three times today alone. It is not diarrhea and I'm drinking at least 50+ ozs of water alone per day.

Thanks ladies and much luck and blessings to all! ♡♡♡

Attachments

• 20170821_043352.jpg
    20170821_043352.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 18
  • 20170820_141555.jpg
    20170820_141555.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 12
  • 20170820_223637.jpg
    20170820_223637.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 5
  • il_570xN.785444310_prvt.jpg
    il_570xN.785444310_prvt.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 3
Ladybug, yes, bowel movements can vary from constipated to more often to diarrhea. All are normal in the beginning for sure.
So, glad you're pregnancy is treating you well so far.

Tested in the afternoonbecause all the drive home from vacation felt queasy and hot.

I feel like there's the slightest hint of something in person, doubtful on a photo but here it is anyways. (It won't offend me if you can't see anything lol, I can't really).

https://i65.tinypic.com/24yres2.jpg

Now do I test tomorrow morning? Or the next day?

Might be a ghost there Reiko- FX for you!

Missladybug TMI WARNING I had much more bowel movements at the start but I put that down to stopping the co codemols as they made me constipated all the time
But I was going like 6-8 times a day, not diarrhoea but not hard stools either
But back to normalish now at 10 weeks

Was a bfn for me this morning ladies, just waiting on AF to show...

13 DPO today. No period yet. Just mild cramping the last few days. Temp dropped only SLIGHTLY. If I don't get my period Wednesday I'm gonna test again. Traveling at the moment and I forced myself to leave the tests at home.

Ladyapril will you test again at all?
Clynn sorry your temps are dropping... I hate when I see that :(. Hope they go back up xx
Lillie you're close!! What dpo will you be??
im dying for tomorrow morning to test with fmu!!

Eclipse day!

I woke to a huge temp jump lol
I also tested today but as expected for so early not seeing anything really.
If the temp stays up this will be real triphasic which is kind of exciting.
We shall see what happens the next few days.

That chart looks amazing!! So stoked for you!!

Thanks. Here's hoping it may mean something after all this time.

Well I dug through the trash and my test from 7 dpo has a line on it just like the one from my test today so thinking it's an evap after all. I may have a bit of a tummy bug... feeling queasy on the way home and tmi I've pooped like 5 times since we've been back :/ yuck. Super bad cramps tonight so think AF is on the way!! I was hopeful for a minute there with that faint shadow but I'm almost completely sure I'm out now. Sorry I've been majorly over posting today. I will stop now!!

You can't really over post on bnb.

A thing I'd really like to get people to understand and stop misinterpreting is evaps. An Evap stands for evaporation. An Evap is only able to appear on 10 min+ drying tests. Basically, an evap is just the urine evaporating and sticking to the test strip or near it and thereby causing a line, but typically not a line that looks like a true positive. It is often too thin, off color or crooked.
Any line seen before 10 minutes can be trusted unless it is caused by an indent or defect.
I see people posting 5 minute tests and claiming evaps- nope. Evaps have very specific rules and noone's urine dries from a test in under 10 minutes. Typically evaps won't truly show for 15+ minutes.

Evaps will also typically disappear if you do the test again but with water.

Indents, defects and true bfps will not disappear with water.

Tests should be be thrown away after no more than 15 minutes and not looked at again unless they were positives.

Not fussing at anyone in particular, just trying to share knowledge because I see this messed up a lot on here and elsewhere.

Decided I couldn't wait to see if I miss my period. Took a test. BFN. Again. Not sure why I even tried.

Thanks for the tips cppeace. I do know what an evap is and I'm so guilty because I'm looking at tests days later!! They are all negative within the time frame. If I saw a line before ten minutes I'd believe it even if it was faint!! I'm going to try that water thing with them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->