August 2017, Eclipse testers - 17 BFPs and counting

@Reiko
At 6dpo, anything you'd be feeling would come down to progesterone which you would have in your system whether you're pregnant or not. Even with an early implantation (which normally happens at 9dpo, statistically), you're unlikely to have enough HCG in your system to feel anything that could possibly be a pregnancy (i.e. HCG) sign before 8dpo. Having just been through my TWW, I googled this extensively, so this is what I came up with between google and my sister who is a doctor and explained to be about doubling rates and such ^^" Good luck!!

14dpo. BFN on a FRER. Time to stop the progesterone and let AF come. I'm so sad. I really thought after my chemical last month that with the progesterone this might be it. :cry:

Fx for everyone still in August. I will be around a little. And I'll be in September.

14dpo. BFN on a FRER. Time to stop the progesterone and let AF come. I'm so sad. I really thought after my chemical last month that with the progesterone this might be it. :cry:

Fx for everyone still in August. I will be around a little. And I'll be in September.

Aw :( So sorry. Fx for next month!

Implantation dip maybe? 8dpo and im trying to hold off on testing.

@curiousowl
Sorry that the witch got you - September is a great month though and wouldn't having a May/June baby be lovely :)

That's why I keep telling myself too. Late May/early June baby! I'm a summer girl! Lol

Big temp dip this morning at 7 dpo. Considering my LP last month was only 8 days pretty sure I'm out And it's the start of AF... but hopefully it holds off a day because we are going on holiday today and tomorrow.

Curious that is such a bummer. I'm sorry :(. I was really hopeful for you!

Fluffy thanks for that info... only my 2nd tww in years so I'm not used to all these symptoms!! Plus I think my estrogen is slowly creeping back to normal levels after almost 3 years of pregnancy/BF so it's probably more noticeable for me!!

I think there are still some good bfps left in this group... let's squeeze them out till the very end!! Heather and cppeace fx'd for you!!

My temp is just hanging-which is really odd for me. My temp usually drops quite a few times between 2dpo and 8 dpo.
Reiko, that's still well above your cover so in no way out by temp alone.
Sorry to hear, Curious. :hugs:

And fluffy, what you said is mostly true, but if someone is very sensitive to chemical change, they can get minor symptoms starting with implantation. (Which is anywhere between 6dpo and 12 dpo)
There is also epf to consider which some women seem to be very sensitive to.
No matter what they claim, medical science in no way has us or pregnancy all figured out.
The vast majority of pregnancy symptoms are caused by progesterone though.

Can I be signed up for testing on the 30th? That should be 10 dpo for me :) This is my first cycle TTC... So I'm excited to see how this goes :baby:

I tested just today and bfp!!! 11dpo!

https://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e80/TongXianTian/20170820_113838.jpg~original

Congratulations!!! Wow lots of bfps in this thread! :)

wow congrats kuji!! :)
So many :bfp: :bfp: !!

I tested yesterday at 11 dpo, :bfn: ...

Anyway congrats to all BFPs and fx for all who are still testing this month!

Wow Kuji, that's so awesome! Congratulations! :baby:

Congrats kuji!

Im so confused. My chart looks great, i got a dip, i have felt cramping since 7dpo so i tested at 8dpo and surprised to see a bfn. Stark white. Today my temp goes back up and i wipe and small amount of pink blood. I have had ib with all my babies. I didnt test today....but yesterday was stark white. And even though ive never charted im pretty certain i never have short lp. It always seems to be 14 days past my ovulation guess. So i guess well see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->