August 2017, Eclipse testers - 17 BFPs and counting

Ladyapril will you test again at all?
Clynn sorry your temps are dropping... I hate when I see that :(. Hope they go back up xx
Lillie you're close!! What dpo will you be??
im dying for tomorrow morning to test with fmu!!

I'm one day late for AF now.. but had a BFN .. if AF doesn't show in 2 or 3 days... I will re-test

Sorry for the bfns but you're not out until af!! :)

AFM - 6dpo today, trying not to symptom stop but been having cramps last day or so and slightly sore boobs. Feeling nauseous this morning. My cheaply tests are being delivered on Thursday so going to have to stop myself testing too early!

7dpo here and cramping the last few days. Also feel nauseous sometimes. Makes me feel really hopeful but trying to keep from starting to test tomorrow.

:cry: my chart looks so good and i again have mild spotting with a higher temp! But bfn.

We bd'd just at the end of my fertile window, so i am (almost) sure that I am not pregnant. I am also only 6 or 7 dpo. But i feel super weird today, if this is not pregnancy, what can it be? Any ideas?

- dizzy
- nauseous and hungry
- slight uncomfortable feeling when i pee
- very slight itchiness in vulva, so slight that just using kegel muscles relieves it
- sleepy
- burning eyes
- not able to hold my pee
- cramps in lower abdomen (uncomfortable but not painful)

It's early, 8dpo. I tested this (and yesterday, lol) morning. BFNs of course.

I had no symptoms yesterday morning. However, I felt a bit nauseous when I left work, and its kinda stayed around since then. Def had increased bowel movements yesterday and this morning, but that happens to me all the time.

I think I might have seen pink discharge this morning, but I can't be sure. I was still half asleep, and the lights were dimmed in the bathroom (I like to use the bathroom in the dark in the morning, I'm weird lol!).

Also had lower back pain and slight cramps, but I have a UTI which I'm sure is unrelated. I think that's what caused those symptoms.

I'm really going to try to wait until Friday to test again.

:cry: my chart looks so good and i again have mild spotting with a higher temp! But bfn.

Chart is looking good!! Those high temps later in the LP are always promising. With my first I didn't get a bfp till 12 dpo and with my 2nd it was 11dpo so maybe tomorrow or the next day something will show up!! What are you testing with?

We bd'd just at the end of my fertile window, so i am (almost) sure that I am not pregnant. I am also only 6 or 7 dpo. But i feel super weird today, if this is not pregnancy, what can it be? Any ideas?

- dizzy
- nauseous and hungry
- slight uncomfortable feeling when i pee
- very slight itchiness in vulva, so slight that just using kegel muscles relieves it
- sleepy
- burning eyes
- not able to hold my pee
- cramps in lower abdomen (uncomfortable but not painful)

Even if your timing wasn't perfect you still have a shot. 6 or 7dpo is when I started feeling symptoms too, some similar to yours. So either we are pregnant, or maybe just having a month where we're extra sensitive to the hormones going around in our body. If I'm not pregnant I think I have a little bug either from bad food or just some sort of virus, yesterday all day I just felt blah. I will say with both my mc and DD2 the main reason I knew to test was I was so hungry at work right at the start of my shift which was just totally out of the ordinary.

Reiko - your temp spike today looks promising. FX

Thanks dream!! I was very happy and surprised to see that. All night I was having cramps in bed which I assume we're pms. I used my last ic this morning based on that temp but looks bfn, maybe a ghost :/

Dream are you waiting for crosshairs or do you think you haven't O'd yet? Do you usually have scant cm? I took epo this cycle on cd 1,3,5,7,9,11 and it really bumped up my cm. only took one capsule too. I think they say take 3 every day for the whole follicular phase but even just doing the little bit I did helped a lot!

Here's my test from 9dpo fmu. Had a temp spike so tested but bfn, maybe a ghost. I'm out of ic's now and waiting for 2 frers from amazon prime to show up
Tomorrow!!
https://i67.tinypic.com/2zqsl7c.jpg

Hm can't get it to upload so nevermind it was bfn anyways :)

Hiya ladies.
Temp still up but not as up.
Took 2 tests today. (10dpo)
Might be a shadow but overall look negative.

20170822_095652.jpg

20170822_095639.jpg

20170822_095636.jpg

Bottom test I can deffo see that shadow cp. more ic's for tomorrow?

Yep will take another ic tomorrow for sure.

Chart is looking good!! Those high temps later in the LP are always promising. With my first I didn't get a bfp till 12 dpo and with my 2nd it was 11dpo so maybe tomorrow or the next day something will show up!! What are you testing with?

First signal walmart 88 cent tests....which are great! And i did to a frer today.

Heather I noticed your bd is showing up on your chart now!!

Reiko - I think I already O'd yesterday. My temp doesn't usually rise over 98 until after O. What's epo?

Reiko - I think I already O'd yesterday. My temp doesn't usually rise over 98 until after O. What's epo?

Evening primrose oil. But I saw that you're taking royal jelly which I believe does something similar but is much more effective... I think that's what I read!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->