August 2017, Eclipse testers - 17 BFPs and counting

Congratulations, Reiko!!! As for the Wondfos, my sister didn't have as much luck with them either. She always got a faint positive on 10 DPO with a FRER, but it could be another week before she'd get one on Wondfo.

I have the tiniest bit of hope that I could still be pregnant, but about 98% of me is expecting AF.

My temp rose again, but only very slightly. I've had mild cramping over the last few days. That's completely gone now. I always have tan colored discharge immediately before I get my period. Had quite a bit very early this morning, but now when I wipe there's only a tiny bit. 15 DPO. Expecting AF today, but if she doesn't show I'll take another test.

My only hope I'm hanging onto is a story my sister told me about how her friend couldn't get a positive on any HPT until 19 DPO with her youngest child.

Clynn,I've known women who didn't get a bfp on a hpt at all and many who don't get one until 19-27 dpo. Ladies just always feel they are out because some ladies get really early bfps. Either one is totally normal and fine.

Only thing that makes me feel like I'm out at this point is that I saw my typical pre-period brown discharge, but I know I'm not out until I see AF!

Sorry to hear that April. :hugs: better luck in September.

I stupidly caved and tested today cos my cheapies arrived :( obv bfn I'm only 7 dpo!

Sorry for af April! Xx

To all those that keeping thinking theyre out bc theyve gotten a bfn even though they arent due for their periods yet...... my bfp with my dd didnt show up until I was 10 days late. And even then it was faint. So dont get too down until af actually shows up. Early pregnancy symptoms can be similar to pms. We just notice them more bc were actually looking for symptoms. (Im not meaning to sound harsh, just trying to keep up the hope that it may come even if its not as soon as you think it should)

I completely get what you're saying. I believe thats definitely true. Buuuuut......ive been preggo 3x 1st time i didnt test until 17dpo and it was a full on bfp...darker than the control. And ive gotton bfp with #2 and #3 on 8 dpo and 9 dpo (first time i tested that cycle). I guess i just feel like if its not positive right away, im out!

AF showed up, right on schedule... Heading to the September thread now. Although my husband brought up today that he thinks we should take a break again... So... Who knows... I'm an emotional wreck right now... And I was going to make brownies but realized we had no eggs so I broke down... That part makes me laugh a little... Lol

Sorry to hear that clynn. Feel better hon.:hugs:

awww clynn, sorry to hear that... and sorry about the eggs! brownies would've been so great i'm sure

I'm sorry Clynn!! I hope you figure out what's best for you guys for the future. I know that sometimes a month off can be a good thing mentally and physically. Xx

Heather I know you're feeling out but until AF shows I'm holding out hope for you!!
Cp excited for your test tomorrow morning!!

Afm, I already told my bff and my parents. Oh brother. I couldn't keep it a secret for more than a day :/

Lol it can be hard to keep secret. If I am pregnant I may have to keep it secret from my guy for 2-3 weeks to arrange the surprise lol

Opinions, scavenger hunt where the prize would be finding out he's gonna be a daddy. Yay or nay? Lol

I'm still here. Been trying to stay off BnB to keep my obsessions at a minimum. I'm expecting AF tomorrow or the next day (waiting till Friday to test). Had mild cramps this evening, and haven't had obvious BFP symptoms, so I'm not overly optimistic. Some things have been off, but I'll wait for Friday to verify if they were valid symptoms!

Super big congrats to all the BFPs!

Cp, it's a cute idea! I'd say you know your hubby best. If I tried that with my husband, he'd be way less into it than me, and at the first hint of baby theme he'd be looking at me sideways, saying "the prize better not be something you peed on."

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->