August 2017, Eclipse testers - 17 BFPs and counting

Cppeace, I totally see the line on the bottom test!

Reiko, congratulations! A happy and health pregnancy to you!

How do I upload files from my mobile phone? Because of course I tested today at 8dpo...

Chibi, I don't think mobile has the advanced option. If you don't you have to upload your images to photobucket or a similar site and then you can hit the post card sign and put the link for the photo in there.
Lol and on my test, it's a ghost shadow at best. Even when dry was barely seeing anything. We shall see what the next couple days brings.

Not much to report here, I am now 2 days late for AF, have not tested since the day AF was due... having some slight cramping but that's it..

Yay Reiko!! Congrats!! Your charts and symptoms sounded so promising so cool to see you got a BFP :D

crossing fingers for the rest of the testers this month!!!!

AFM - I'm either pregnant or coming down with something. I feel so tired and grumpy and my hips and back ache really bad. Also my skin has broken out. Oh wants me to test with him so if I can't convince him to test early I won't be testing until Monday/Tuesday xxx

Congrats Reiko! :happydance:
And as ccpeace says, 25 % BFPs in August, thats amazing :) :) :)

AFM I am one day late but tested yesterday and BFN...
SO I won't test again until the 25th which would have been the day I wanted to test initially (not that I actually believed I was gonna wait that long haha).
Well of course if AF shows up by then I'll move on to the September thread.
So happy for everyone who got a BFP!

Congrats Reiko, great line!

Add me to the list, I'm slowly accepting my bfp.

I'm only 10dpo today so I'm a bit worried until after AF day has passed.

Bfn. Ive accepted im out this month....but goodness my chart looks awesome!

Congrats sadako!

Juliet - I know!! BFN in the morning BFP in the evening!! Crazy!

Tove - thanks!! I would've been annoyed if the symptoms were all normal tww stuff... like no way do I want to deal with all that every month!!

Sarah - hope it's a bfp for you... those symptoms definitely sound promising!!

Bfn. Ive accepted im out this month....but goodness my chart looks awesome!

Congrats sadako!

Aw Heather that sucks!! But maybe there's still time for a bfp?? Your chart still looks good!! Glad you charted this month!

Congrats Reiko, great line!

Add me to the list, I'm slowly accepting my bfp.

I'm only 10dpo today so I'm a bit worried until after AF day has passed.

That's a great line for 10dpo!! Congrats!! The first few months are hard to feel confident... try not to worry and remember today you are pregnant and celebrate that!!

Sadako, Congrats! (again!)

Heather, one more up temp and you will be triphasic and 11dpo is in no way out- even if previous bfp have come earlier.

Anywho, I only took the IC test today and I can see something uber light but nothing definite. FF marked me possibly triphasic, which I though I needed atleast a .3 secondary rise to have that but whatever.

8-23-17 hpt.jpg

8-23-17 hpt2.jpg

8-23-17 hpt3.jpg

8-23-17 hpt4.jpg

I just completed my first round of IVF and did a 5day FET (Frozen Embryo Transfer developed to a 5 day blastocyst) and I am scheduled to have my blood test this Friday 8/25. Put me down???

I've been holding strong not testing at home. DH put his foot down when I told him I was trying to resist hpt and he instantly said "No." Which I needed to hear, I was starting to break down. So it looks like Friday will be the big day!

I'm so nervous. I came down with a bitch of a cold the DAY AFTER my FET and I've taken nothing but Tylenol so I've been suffering through all the congestion. I had a fever of 100.4 at one point but got it back down with the Tylenol. I've been so paranoid that being sick is going to hurt jellybean (our embryo). Other than this stupid cold I haven't had any other symptoms, except maybe a little motion sickness (but while sitting still) but I couldn't tell if it was from sinus pressure or actual nausea. Prayers! Positive Vibes! All needed pretty please!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->