August 2017, Eclipse testers - 17 BFPs and counting

Reiko, Heather and cppeace your charts look promising! Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Thanks Tove. You should be coming up on ovulation soon. get busy lol

Ff only gives me a score of 8/100 chance of pregnancy. I get im probably not pg...but come on my chart looks better than 8 pts!

8/100? Where do you see that? Lol I think you're reading something wrong.

Screenshot (117).jpg
If you mean the Early pregnancy signs points, those are based on your symptoms you put in, not your actual chart. Basically, your chart doesn't effect your possibility of pregnancy at ll with those points unless it goes triphasic.

It would be cool to see it go trisphasic....well see if it stays above 98!

Yeah will depend on if the temp goes backup to at least 98.17. If I stay at 98.17 or more for the next couple it will be triphasic. We shall see.
Triphasic, of course, doesn't guarantee anything, but does happen in almost 3 times as many pregnant as not pregnant charts.

Couldn't wait for my frers to arrive, stopped by the dollar store. Really could only see a shadow and not really on my other tests... here's my dollar store test from 6pm.

how to upload pics

With you Reiko, that makes 12 out of 47. That's about 25% . August is kicking butt for BFPs!

Had spotting/light bleeding for 2 days so I'm counting myself out and going to the september bfp group congrats to all the ladies who got their bfps :happydance:

Guys I'm so excited!! But a little PO'd that my wondfos sucked that badly... anyways I can highly recommend the medi care dollar store brand now :). I don't usually do tons of tests after a positive but since I have my frers coming and a few more dollar store tests I will probably still poas a few more times.

This month is awesome guys... so many bfps still to come.

Had spotting/light bleeding for 2 days so I'm counting myself out and going to the september bfp group congrats to all the ladies who got their bfps :happydance:

Sorry rainbo :/. September group is going strong already though:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->