August 2017

Looks like I'm joining you ladies!! Just got my bfp this morning. Due date is Aug 16 so only 3w5d today.

Congrats nixm :happydance:

I have had symptoms since 3+3 which is why I tested in the first place - MAJOR headaches (always a symptom for me) and super sensitive smelling abilities !

Looks like I'm joining you ladies!! Just got my bfp this morning. Due date is Aug 16 so only 3w5d today.

Congrats and welcome!!
How are you feeling so far?

So last night ended up being super crappy. I felt terrible, strong stomach pain (really stomach, just below rib cage, so nothing like period cramps). I took some paracetamol and was in bed at 8pm! I can't really tell if it's because of pregnancy or something else as it felt like the pain was too high to be related to anything the little bean could be doing down near the pelvis....
Anyway... my partner was home so he took care of our little one's dinner and bath while I was just curled up on the couch... He's away for work for 2 days now so I hope I will feel better tonight!

Sorry for the complaining post! :wacko:

Oh that sounds rough, pregnancy can do a number on digestion system, that is for sure.

I had a super rough day. I am beat and it isn't over yet. Still have to set up the elf and get a shower after I get DS off to sleep.

Hey all!! I'm hopping on the bandwagon as well. My EDD is August 14 based on LMP. :D

Thanks everyone. I'm feeling OK still. I have a bit of nausea that strikes late afternoon but nothing too bad. Definitely super smell already. Tiny bit of insomnia. I wake up around 3am and then can't sleep again for like an hour. Also some vivid dreams. I'm still a bit surprised cause I never got a positive OPK. I was tracking my temps too and ff did show crosshairs so I probably just missed my surge.

Congrats countrybride! That was my edd with my first.

Craquinette that sounds terrible! Hope you're feeling better now!

Hey all!! I'm hopping on the bandwagon as well. My EDD is August 14 based on LMP. :D

Congrats :D I have the same EDD based on LMP :happydance:

I'm feeling a lot happier today, I was starting to panic that my test lines were still really faint and that my CB digi was still 1-2 when I was 2-3 at the same point with my daughters (yeah I know that I'm supposed to stop peeing on them but I can't help it :haha: ) but this mornings line was so much darker and I got 2-3 so yay ! I've had two previous early losses whilst ttc my youngest and I really can't relax but I need to try and today's tests have definitely helped :thumbup:

We found out Friday night (upon returning from vacation and POAS) that I'm pregnant. I'm currently 5w4d.

DD 1 was conceived via round 2 of IVF. We suffered through 3 failures when trying to transfer our remaining (genetically) normal embryos over the past 12 months, so this was a pleasant (free! :happydance:) surprise for us.

My due date should be around August 5, but delivery would be scheduled around 38 weeks since I will require a repeat c-section.

It's hard to symptom spot as I've been spending the last week trying to get over a cold that I picked up on vacation. :dohh:

I'd like to cautiously join, too! Got a faint bfp today at 3+5. Edd based on lmp is 8/18. My boobs are already killing me and exhaustion, headache, and some food aversion already happening! I'll test again tomorrow to make sure it's getting darker then call to make my first appt.

Nice to be back in a group and excited to share the journey! I made some awesome friends in here with my 1st pregnancy and we're all still friends. One mom and I realized we live near each other and talk almost daily and see each other frequently!

Hi ladies! I'll come and join you! Got my BFP a week ago and I'm due the 13th of August so it's early days!

And OMG. Is anyone else's boobs killing them? I forgot how bad they hurt during early pregnancy. I'd like to go back and kick myself in the butt for everytime I *thought* they were sore during TTC. Now this is the real deal and... ouch!! :dohh:

Oh yes, mine KILL me off and on. My first pregnancy was like that, but my second it wasn't as bad.

Yes. Mine are awful! I think I blocked out how much they hurt the first time. Although I don't remember being this sore so early!

Hi guys. Can I join, please? I'm very early but due about 9th August :)

Congratulations to everyone!

Hey if I got aanyone's EDD wrong in the first post, or I missed anyone, or if your EDD changes because of a scan, just let me know!

My boobs don't hurt yet but I think they are fuller!!

Congratulations new ladies :)

My boobs definitely hurt. And probably the same amount as my first pregnancy where I used to describe it to my husband as like having glass under the skin of my boob (I was exaggerating I'm sure) but now after breastfeeding my first and how battered they got hehe, I don't find the pain too bad at all. I just massage them or squeeze them super hard when they hurt. It seems to really help me and the pain dies down or goes away. I just look a bit odd in public giving my boobs a good ole squeeze!

Just made my first doctor appt...January 3rd. Makes it seem very real!

Just made my first doctor appt...January 3rd. Makes it seem very real!

My apt is Jan 3 too! Can't wait.

Hey what does everybody think about making up a cute name to go along with our August babies? Like the October Owls and January Jellybeans...Any ideas? August Angels? August Alligators? August Armadillos? lol Or no?

Good idea. I can't think of one. I'd vote for armadillos out of those three. It's fun and memorable :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->