August 2017

We plan to find out the gender, but we also are doing Yellow and Gray for the bedroom LOL!

First Ultrasound appointment should be around the 9th unless we have any issues.

Hi Crowbaby! I'm also due the 18th!! Here's to a happy and healthy 9 months!

Hello ladies may I join?

Due August 15th according to LMP with my second baby.

Not having any symptoms yet besides crazy bloated (feeling like I look 4-5 months already), tired, and baby brain like you wouldn't believe.

First appointment with my NP is Dec 22. Not sure if going with a midwife this time (would like to I think). Had an OB last time but honestly I pulled her out myself. Lol. Also last pregnancy was textbook straightforward.

The exhaustion hit me like a ton of bricks yesterday, I hope it isn't like that for a long time.

I have slept all day today. I work in retail and my symptoms are mostly fatigue, constant peeing, bloating and occasional tender breasticles..lol.

I am seriously breaking out. It was just one annoying spot earlier in the week, wrote it off, then 3 more popped up and they are the seriously painful cystic type of acne. Lovely.

I didn't break out much in previous pregnancies. Ugh.

Hi ladies!
Welcome to all the new mamas :)
I have my first scan Thursday next week (22nd). I can't wait! I should be around 8 weeks then.
We will be finding the gender I think. We kept it a surprise the first time, but I think this time I'd like to know. It will be a different experience :)

I cannot wait for next week either, this is going to be a looonnnggg week!

I took my allergy medicine last night, haven't felt I needed it lately, but I did last night. It is making me excessively drowsy.

My right hip is absolutely EXCRUCIATING! No matter what I'm doing. Sitting, standing, walking, lying....it hurts. It wraps around from my hip to my lower back (upper butt cheek!) and it HURTS! I thought my hips already widened for the first baby, why is this hurting like this again? And so early?!

My right hip is absolutely EXCRUCIATING! No matter what I'm doing. Sitting, standing, walking, lying....it hurts. It wraps around from my hip to my lower back (upper butt cheek!) and it HURTS! I thought my hips already widened for the first baby, why is this hurting like this again? And so early?!

Oh that is awful! With my first pregnancy I had awful hip pain and had to see a chiropractor around 20 weeks. He worked wonders and I still see him regularly since. I was further along but if that is something you want to try I would recommend it.

We're definitely finding out the gender! So not patient enough to wait. I have surprisingly little symptoms. Will do another cb digi this weekend just to make sure things are progressing. I'm still nursing my first and no boob tenderness. I think they've gotten smaller though, guessing drop in supply. I had a bit of nausea last week but nothing anymore. Probably cause I'm a bottomless pit atm. Sheesh can't stop eating! My first appointment is Jan 5! I'll be 8+1. Getting a tv ultrasound.

I'm with my same ob as last time. Hoping for a vbac. Last time my water broke and I didn't progress at all even with induction meds.

I just got my pregnancy notes through the post and a date for my booking appointment (13th January) :happydance: it's all feeling a bit real now !

My booking appointment is at a nearby Tesco, seems a bit weird ?! My previous ones were at our local hospital which seemed more normal ! At least I won't have to pay for parking :haha:

That is so strange! A Tesco, isn't that a store?

I bought my first thing for the new baby! I got a good sale on a baby k'tan active, in my size, at Target. Looked like a returned online purchase or something. Marked down almost $20 off though. Made me happy to have a gift for the new one.

Hi ladies,

I'm in the August crew! I had and embryo transfer 10 days ago and my numbers today are all GO for baby. Initial date is the 24th if it's a singleton.

With this method I have several hormone meds to take, so I think they have been making me sick on and off since Sunday. Ridiculous! I barely had anything more than mild nausea with 2 earlier pregnancies.

Hope you are all healthy and continue to progress well.

Toddler popped back awake so I'm off!

Welcome! I have been having more symptoms this pregnancy than my previous ones and I am not on hormones!

That is so strange! A Tesco, isn't that a store?

I bought my first thing for the new baby! I got a good sale on a baby k'tan active, in my size, at Target. Looked like a returned online purchase or something. Marked down almost $20 off though. Made me happy to have a gift for the new one.

Yeah it's a supermarket, I can go do some shopping whilst booking in :lol:

Oo that's a baby sling isn't it ? I keep checking for sales on a Close baby carrier, I had one previously but sold it thinking that I wouldn't have any more babies ! I love baby carrying :cloud9:

My booking appointment is Wednesday 21st so that's exciting. My symptoms aren't too bad at the moment. Booked my free flu jab too (don't forget uk ladies!). Do they do that for pregnant ladies in the US? Midwife said on the phone that my 12w scan letter will come through soon too. Be towards the end of Jan I expect. Makes it seem more real!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->