August 2018 Babies

Am I forgetting anyone on the list? I swear it's not intentional, it's been a busy week.

No it looks like you’ve got everyone :happydance:
My due date is now the 2nd of August but I’d like to see what they say at the 12 week scan to be sure before i ask you to change it 😃 but I’m sure it will be the same!

No it looks like you’ve got everyone :happydance:
My due date is now the 2nd of August but I’d like to see what they say at the 12 week scan to be sure before i ask you to change it 😃 but I’m sure it will be the same!

I can change it. It's not a big deal ☺

Caleblake- I know you're name is missing. What's your due date?

Caleblake- I know you're name is missing. What's your due date?
I actually don't know. By the only day we had sex in the last cycle I'm guessing the 11th august but I don't know the date of my last AF as I wasn't tracking. I will find out for sure next Friday at my early scan.

I'd go with the 11th just now and it can be amended if needs be.

I had very light bleeding today, spotting. Went to the ER and HCG read 4463. Ultrasound showed gestational sac but not much else, still early tho. I have no cramping or anything. So I have to get my blood drawn again on Monday and they want another ultrasound in 2 weeks. So I guess it's just the waiting game to see what's going on :(

Chest and back acne is starting up. This happened while I was pregnant with my first- it lasted all first trimester!

Chest and back acne is starting up. This happened while I was pregnant with my first- it lasted all first trimester!

Back acne is the worst. I had an issue with it after my dd1 was born. I'm having issues as well. My face has had breakouts all week.

Jennifer that is a wonderful scan! :D

Welcome Nuthatch:flower:

Oh Mel! Fingers crossed it's nothing, how nerve wracking for you:hugs:

I was convinced from the beginning that my son was a boy and I was obviously right, so convinced that if they'd said he was a girl I would have fallen off the bed in shock:haha:
With this one I thought boy in the beginning and then maybe girl but I'm not sure this time round, maybe there's one of each in there and that's why I can't tell ;):rofl:
I have terrible nausea at the moment and I can't eat anything as it all sounds horrible and makes me heave :(

Hello ladies, hope y"all doing gr8

@Mel, I pray all is well. I know how nerve wrecking this can be. I'm also on a 2 weeks wait but don't think I have the strength for it. I decided to go see another gynea this Friday. A week after the last scan.

I pray for all of us to have a happy ending, hugs

I’m feeling much better today as the bleeding stopped overnight. Still never had any cramping so I’m feeling a little more optimistic. Considering I just has the Mirena removed, may explain the bleeding. So I’m just taking it easy til I can get my blood drawn tomorrow. If it increases then I’ll set up an appointment with an OB associated with that hospital and I’ll cancel the appointment I had set up with the other doctor. It’ll be easier to have a 5 minute drive rather than a half hour drive. From there we will be getting another ultrasound in 2 weeks. My husband was very helpful with trying to keep positive, I love him so much for that

Ahh Mel, i hope its nothing! It sounds promising from today, good luck with your bloods tomorrow I've got everything crossed for you xx

Thank you Vicky, ah yes maybe twins :haha: My husband really thinks this ones a boy. But i know how much he would love a boy so I'm trying to get him to not get his hopes up!! Im the same sickness wise, the only thing i can eat at the min is toast.

I think we have a good chance of a boy. We did only dtd thr day of O and 2 days after. However, we're not getting our hopes up.

Mel- I'm glad the bleeding stopped. Was is brown? I had spotting with my LO. Just turned out to be stuff happening in the womb.

10 days until my next scan!!! I'm so nervous! My clothes are so tight because of bloating and I look obviously pregnant because usually I have a flat stomach.

Just wish rest of 1st ti would rush past so I can relax a little and let people know.

Jennifer - your scan looks awesome! That's exactly what I hope to see at my next one.

My only symptoms are bloating and joint aches, but I suppose that's plenty for this stage! My ms didn't start unil 6w with my 1st, and 6w2d with my second and with him it never even got bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->