August 2018 Babies

Mel my nose bleed when I was pregnant with my daughter. Not gushing though.. like when I blew it I saw red (my nose gets extra runny/stuffy when pregnant)

Ahh I bet nose bleeds are awful! Ive actually never had one!

Starlight I just think girl, but probably because I already have 2 girls. I had a gut feeling both my girls were boys as well. So my gut feeling is usually wrong :haha:

Congrats on a great scan jen!

My gut feeling has been wrong with both kids, so I'm also calling girl again.

It was embarrassing because we were out to eat and my daughter was like EW MOMMY WHATS THAT ARE YOU OK lmao :haha:

I had gut feelings I was having boys, and I was right! This time I feel like it's a girl.

Can I join, ladies? I just found out today that I am pregnant (only 10dpo). I am in total shock as I was super sick this cycle with bronchitis and asthma complications and we only bd twice. My due date will be August 28.

My ttc journey has been long and difficult. I have had many first trimester losses and 2 second trimester losses (one-- my daughter Hope-- at 22 weeks when I was 16). It has been almost exactly 17 years since my first pregnancy and I am hoping this bean is sticky. But, even if it isn't, today I am pregnant and that is a beautiful thing (okay, now hurry up pregnancy because i am going to be a wreck until I am holding my baby).

I am sooo jealous of you ladies getting scans! I won't even be able to get in to see my doctor until after Christmas and then will have to get a referral.

So excited to be on this journey with you all.

Hi Nuthatch!

I kept flicking between what I thought my first was, one day I was convinced she would be a boy the next a girl... when we went for our scan I finally said,.. okay I think it's a boy.... and then found out she was a girl.... haha

I'm thinking girl again this time... I think.... pregnancy sickness has started and I can't face food which is all the same as when I was pregnant with my daughter.

Both of my pregnancy it came out the complete opposite then what I thought, I thought my daughter was a boy and my son was a girl �� Team yellow again so I guess I'll find out in 36 weeks ��

Another question, my OH has a stag do planned 3 weeks after my due date? What do you think I should do, he said he's wouldn't go but I feel bad because she's had these plans before we even started dating (6 weeks ago) I don't know if I should be like point blank no already or I should just be ok with him going? What do you girls think?

Another question, my OH has a stag do planned 3 weeks after my due date? What do you think I should do, he said he's wouldn't go but I feel bad because she's had these plans before we even started dating (6 weeks ago) I don't know if I should be like point blank no already or I should just be ok with him going? What do you girls think?

Hard one.... my husband is planning a trip to Budapest on a stag in September I think it will be 4weeks after I’m due. It’s a three day thing and I’ve just said okay. I’m sure I’ll be okay for three days... I hope!!!

Nuthatch, welcome and congratulations! Sorry to hear you’ve had a tough time, wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months!

Hannah how you can stay team yellow is just amazing will power :haha: I have to find out ASAP!!

That’s a tricky one. My husband was meant to go away on the day I was due for a stag do, obviously he’s not going but his friend said he would change the date for a few weeks after I’ve had the baby. I said he was ok to go and that I’d be fine, he doesn’t want to though. Maybe just find out what he really wants to do cos when it comes down to it he might not even want to go. Xx

Hi nuthatch!

I wanted to find out sex after birth with one of my children ,last pregnancy I told myself I would do it if I got pregnant again). But because I was so out of it after the section, I don't think it would be exciting. I'm just going to find out beforehand now.

Nuthatch- congrats! I'm so sorry you're journey has been difficult.

Hannah- my dh works out of town for a few weeks every so often. He went a month after our LO was born. It was rough, but we made it. By 3 weeks you'll have a good system going. Plus your oldest will be there to help.

I have no willpower to stay team yellow. It'd be exciting, but it's not for us since I'm a planner. I'm sick like my other 2, so we are picking girl names lol. I'd be shocked if it were a boy....and super ecstatic.

Me too smille! I fully expect this one to be another girl but would be so surprised and happy if it were a boy!

Even though this pregnancy has been completely different than my daughters I still expect girl!

I am bad at guessing or having a gut feeling about sex! I couldn't even try to guess last time.

We picked out names for both sexes but could definitely change our minds by August! The boy name is the same one we were considering when I was pregnant with my daughter (before we knew we were having a girl).

Welcome Nuthatch!

I had a gut feeling with my daughter early on that she was a girl. And I was correct. Chinese calendar said girl too.

This time I’m feeling boy. But idk if it’s because I just want a boy so bad lol. I definitely feel a lot different this time than I did with my daughter

Hi ladies, I've been stalking this thread since getting a positive on Dec. 3rd. Due around August 11, I've not had my early scan yet, I'll be going for that on the 27th at 7+4 by the date of the IUI.

Given the road we took to get here, I'm pretty nervous. My symptoms wax and wane but aren't too bad but it's still early. I'm 5+6 today so might be just around the corner.

Just wanted to say hello, and hoping for the best of journeys for all.

Welcome and congrats! Our 2nd baby was an IUI baby. It was a difficult journey for us also, but worth it. I constantly worried also bc of how difficult it was to conceive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->