August 2018 Babies

Jenn keep us posted!

I won't have my first sonogram until 2018!!! I guess I'll schedule it on Tuesday so I'll know a date soon... baby steps lol

Same here 😕. I go the 18th, but idk if I'm getting a sonogram or not. My obgyn doesn't do them in her office. I hope I don't have to wait 20wks or I'll throw a temper tantrum.

Counting down the days til my elective scan! 20! I’ll be 8 weeks, or 8+3 if I’m correct with when I could have ovulated. I have shorter cycles so I wouldn’t be surprised if I’m measured a couple days ahead.

We took my daughter to see Santa yesterday. First year she actually sat with him. We got such a good gorgeous picture of them. We also finished our shopping, just have to get a gift card for DH’s sister. Me and him exchanged gifts yesterday, because we suck and can’t wait til Christmas lol. He did good! He enjoyed all his stuff from me too so I’m glad! Just gotta work on getting my daughters stuff wrapped and we will be set. Except for dinner, I gotta buy everything still lol.

Well my scan was fab :cloud9:
Everything is looking good, I'm 7w 1day, so I'm still an august due date just changed now the to the 2nd of august :happydance: We saw and heard the heartbeat, i am so happy and relieved right now!! Heres a pic of our little bean!

Thank you, I'm so chuffed!! Im just dying to know what sex it will be already :haha:

Congratulations Jennie, beautiful pic. I'm so happy for you

My symptoms seems to be disappearing, I'm hanging in there. Should anything happen to the little bean I think I'll be done trying. Can't do it anymore, I'll just settle with my 2 son's. No more dncs

Ah Jen what an amazing scan. It's so exciting. I'm feeling good a bit better today thank goddess...but now I'm stressing cause my symptoms are gone lol. Damned if you do and damned if you don't x

Ahh Mapha it might not mean anything :hugs: I had no symptoms at all with my first 2. I’m sure you’re feeling pretty deflated after your scan yesterday but it’s still early days! I hope your next scan brings you good news!

Thank you Caleblake! Yes we can never win can we!

Hi ladies, I've been stalking this thread since getting a positive on Dec. 3rd. Due around August 11, I've not had my early scan yet, I'll be going for that on the 27th at 7+4 by the date of the IUI.

Given the road we took to get here, I'm pretty nervous. My symptoms wax and wane but aren't too bad but it's still early. I'm 5+6 today so might be just around the corner.

Just wanted to say hello, and hoping for the best of journeys for all.

Welcome and congratulations kras! It is a very nerve wracking first few weeks isn’t it! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :flower:

I haven't felt as sick today and that's making me nervous. I'm trying to not analyze so much...

Totally guilty of this myself. I don't have m/s at all, but if my boobs are anything less than agonizing, I'm worried. I know I shouldn't but I still do.

The only symptom I have that is ever-increasing is how irritable I am!

I think being irritable is a good enough symtom :haha: can get away with shouting at the husbands that way!

Welcome Krasavitsa
@Jennie, thank you girl. I'll pull myself together, this 2 weeks wait will feel like forever.
I'll keep you posted ladies

Such a long wait in the unknown during first trimester :(

I've been doing a lot of praying.

Beautiful scan Jenn!!

I had my second nose bleed in 3 days. So that stinks lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member