August 2018 Babies

Sounds like we have a busy week for scans. Looking forward to all the good news to come!

We've not told anyone at all yet, either. If things go well for us I'll need to tell my boss, I think. My job is extremely mentally taxing, and my productivity hasn't been the greatest the past couple of weeks. Too dang tired to think by mid afternoon.

Nausea kicked in a bit today. It's not bad, and not constant. Funny how I was so worried about not having any, now I'm hoping it doesn't get too much worse...:shrug:

Managed to see my gp today and she rushed a bunch of bloodwork and will deal with any issues while i await my first ob appointment. Unfortunately, my inurance switches next week and i wont be able to see her anymore. So bummed, i love her and so appreciate her rushing stuff for me this week.

I knew it - is IS twins!!!

They are measuring 3 days apart but the US technician didn't say that was a problem. I have to wait for a referral to a high risk doctor now. No wonder I've been feeling gross and having terrible back pain. Here I was worrying about there being no heartbeat, and there were two!

I don't know how we're going to manage financially or otherwise, excited but so nervous too! Ahh

Ella that is amazing news Im so excited for you could you see much on the scan xx

Nuthatch gutting that you have to leave that nurse she sounds lovely I hope your bloods come back okay xx

Well one more day till scan day I wish it was right now as Im feeling so impatient flu jab today though not really looking forward to that though xx

We saw the babies - they just looked like little long blobs, one 7mm and one 10mm, with yolk sacs. Tiny flickering heartbeats <3 <3

Good luck with your scan tomorrow Angela!

We saw the babies - they just looked like little long blobs, one 7mm and one 10mm, with yolk sacs. Tiny flickering heartbeats <3 <3

Ah how lovely!!!!! We might be expecting twins too I have a scan booked tomorrow now. I think I’m either 6 weeks 2 days or 6 weeks 6days tomorrow

Ah how lovely!!!!! We might be expecting twins too I have a scan booked tomorrow now. I think I’m either 6 weeks 2 days or 6 weeks 6days tomorrow

Picksbaby hoping for good news for you too!

I've been worrying about vanishing twin as the babies are measuring a few mm apart. Find myself trying to tell myself that even though I would be sad, at least we'd have still have one healthy baby if one didn't make it. Ugh, wish I hadn't googled. I am NOT doing that again.

Oh wow congratulations on the 2 little babies Ella. So exciting!

Good luck for your scan tomorrow picks.

Ella - yes I&#8217;ve looked that up too. Ours are measuring days apart they&#8217;ve not given us how many weeks we are yet. All we was told at the last scan that there are two sacs. One was measuring a lot bigger than the other and had a yolk. Trying to be positive. I keep thinking the same at the last scan she said there&#8217;s one healthy pregnacy starting just have to wait and see about the other sac. It&#8217;s a sad, worrying but happy time

My scans at 2.20 tomorrow feels like forever away!!!

Congrats Ella!! That’s so exciting! My scan is in 3 hours so I’ll update later :)

Hi all good luck with scans today! My first appointment isn't until Jan 10th with no scan scheduled. I'm hoping they will do one anyway because I do t have a lmp to go off of

Ella, marvelous news!! You must be over the moon!

Mel, good luck with yours today. Picks and Angela, sending positive thoughts for you this week as well.

Had my early scan this morning and it was not good news. There is only a 10-mm empty sac, no yolk nor embryo. Most likely a failing pregnancy, I will be rescanned next Tuesday to confirm and move forward with options. Very sad news but at least we know that I can get pregnant and we will be trying again when it is time.

Best of luck to all you lovelies and take care!

Ella, marvelous news!! You must be over the moon!

Mel, good luck with yours today. Picks and Angela, sending positive thoughts for you this week as well.

Had my early scan this morning and it was not good news. There is only a 10-mm empty sac, no yolk nor embryo. Most likely a failing pregnancy, I will be rescanned next Tuesday to confirm and move forward with options. Very sad news but at least we know that I can get pregnant and we will be trying again when it is time.

Best of luck to all you lovelies and take care!
:hugs::hugs: I'm so sorry x

Goodluck Mel with the scan I hope all went well

Goodluck picksbaby with your scan tomorrow I hope both embs are developing nicely xx

Kras Im so sorry to hear that I really hope the next cycle you try gives you better news I know how it feels to suffer failed fertility treatment including IVF and to suffer an MC we're all here for you xx

Welcome Cat

Im getting anxious about my scan tomorrow its at 12pm I just really hope all is well xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->