August 2018 Babies

Big hugs Picks, I can't imagine how stressful that must be for you! Fingers crossed it's nothing and babies are fine:flower:

Welcome Red:wave: Midwives here usually see you at 8 weeks for the first appointment :)

I’m pretty sure this over - I’m going to unsubscribe from this thread - good luck to all of you x

This pregnancy is seriously a 180 compared to my daughter. No sickness still, I’m always hungry, boobs are killing me, and I’m having an acne breakout (my skin was FLAWLESS with her lol). I thought my boobs were ok until hubby and I DTD the other night and he was playing around with them (tmi I know lol) and I was crying inside lmao. I didn’t want to tell him to stop but damn it legit hurt. Scan is Wednesday so hoping everything is growing nicely. I’m mentally prepared if not tho. But I’ve been feeling fine, and definitely feeling pregnant clearly lol.

Still gotta wrap all my daughters gifts. I’ll try to make a dent tonight but probably won’t hAppen til tomorrow night lol. I’ll be so happy when this damn elf of the Shelf is over. Why did I start this lol

Starlight loving the ticker xx

Smiles thats lovely so glad she took the news well xx

Red so sorry to hear that I hope its not the case xx

Mel my scan is Thurs so I know how you feel and my MS isnt that bad either feel queezy sometimes mainly in the evening but thats it xx

Mel, our scans are the same day.

Still very minimal symptoms here - just the sore boobs, dull cramps off and on (no bleeding), tired, and cranky. Oh and I have to stop every. single. mile. of my run to pee. Good thing there is an indoor track nearby. I guess I have had a couple instances of some very, very mild nausea - someone mentioned having nausea that was really light and might be in their head. That's what it feels like to me.

So, a question for you ladies - does anyone find that when they lie down, say on the couch in the evening or whatnot, that their boobs swell and get horribly sore? I'm also noticing veins standing out on my chest so I am choosing to look at those as positive signs. :)

Scan Weds. at 7+3 or +4. Hopefully it will show good news, but still hoping for the best/preparing for the worst!

Hi to the new ladies and hope everyone is doing well. I'm having difficulty keeping up with everyone!

I think I had a run in with high blood pressure today. Had a lot of blurriness in my left eye, lots of dots. And I developed a headache. So I took so,e ibuprofen and When the vision started to return, my left hAnd started going numb. Ugh. My pressure was a little high on Tuesday. I’m not sure what to do about it

Krasa - those are my same symptoms. I’ve been crying left and right the last 2 days.

Red - your second test today looked much better. Hoping hard for you!

Mel - sorry to hear about your symptoms. I hope you feel better soon! I thought ibuprofen was a no during pregnancy? Only Tylenol?

Mel- I refuse to do elf on the shelf. It's hard being Santa, the Easter Bunny and the Tooth Fairy lol. My dd wanted one, but it would sit in the same spot every day lol.

So we told my in-laws and the first thing his mom and gram said were "I really hope it's a boy". I told them that this is 100% our last so they better be happy either way. I told my mil that I'm convinced it's a girl. Why can't people just pray for a healthy baby? Ugh.

Yeah, darn you Smille and you're obvious choice in gender!!

Wow I've missed a lot!

Welcome everyone new!

Picks &a red how are you both doing?

So yesterday was my birthday and I had arranged a night in with my 2 best friends and my 2 sisters ages and, so I told them as it would have been really obvious I wasn't drinking.

We will tell DH brothers next week and then everyone else at 12 weeks.

We told family straight away last time so I'm surprised we managed to keep it a secret from them until 7 weeks!

Nausea still here m... if I eat I feel sick, if I don't eat I feel sick.... at least I've not been sick yet which is a massive improvement on my last pregnancy.

Happy Christmas everyone!

Mel sorry your symptoms sound awful I thpugh the same as Ask as well that Ibuprofen was a no go during pregnancy you should speak to your Dr xx

Smile Im with you I just want a healthy baby dont care what sex but Dhs mother I know really wants a noy she doesn't know Im pregnant yet but shes made it clear in the past she wants a grandson x

And happy xmas to you too Flourish xx

Well Im a little worried as all my symptoms seem to be going Im not bleeding but the MS is virtually gone now and boobs aren't as tender on 4 days to wait now till my scan it cant come quick enough xx

Angela- my symptoms come and go. Some days I'm fine, others I'm sick all day. Totally normal.

I don't get why people think it's ok to say they want you to have a certain gender. They aren't raising or financially supporting our kids, so butt out! If we have a boy awesome! If it's a girl awesome!

Merry Christmas everyone!

Yeah figured that one out that ibuprofen is a no no... idk why I thought it was ok. This is what happens when you haven’t been pregnant in 4 years lol.

I did get high blood pressure with my daughter but that wasn’t until 34 weeks. And as far as I know my blood pressure was fine before pregnancy. At my Pap smear appointment it was fine at least.

Got all the presents wrapped last night so I’m glad to be done lol. We are getting my parents house this afternoon, joy lol. Then I have to clean up my house as I’m hosting Christmas dinner.

Merry Christmas Eve everyone!

Blargh - my signature pregnancy symptom has arrived! My mouth tastes really nasty all day unless I'm eating... I have slight nausea too in the evenings. Bang on time compared to both my previous pregnancies.

Starting to feel more excited and less nervous about Wednesday's scan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->