August 2018 Babies

Hi ladies ... not much to update here other than I have hardly any appetite not sick just not feeling it with food. Exactly the same last time with my son. Only thing that tickles my fancy is chocolate ! But that's ok it's Christmas so a little and maybe a little more for a bit then I'll get back to eating healthy or at least forcing myself !!!

Merry Christmas 🎄

Merry Christmas!

I'm so nauseated 24/7 I am miserable. :( ladies with past morning sickness, when did it clear up for you?

TTC bean, for me never :haha: it got better in the second trimester but I was sick the entire time with my daughter.

Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas! Countdown begins for my scan on Wednesday. I’m nervous but I am optimistic that we will see a healthy little bean

Merry xmas everyone hope you have had a lovely day and I think I got away with not drinking its been hard though keeping quiet xx

Has anyone else found it hard keeping quiet or done a big revile today xx

I've kept quiet still from my side. I have no desire to tell them. My husband thinks I should at least tell my grandma, as I have a great relationship with her. I told him if the scan goes well Wednesday I'll think about it lol.

Merry Christmas ladies!

We told our parents. My mom thought we were joking.

Merry Christmas, everyone! Almost over here.

Haven't told any family yet either, probably will wait til February-ish.

Don't wanna go back to work tomorrow. :(

Merry christmas!! It was a quiet day here... thank heavens.

I have told my mama, my sister, and my two best friends. I have lost so many pregnancies and have decided it isnt okay to bear the burden alone if it happens again or to not have anyone to share my joys with. I actually need to tell the woman who makes my work schedule next week as ms has hit me pretty hard and not being put in the cooking room or the gym would be good (i am a permanent sub at the middle school and am there every day).

In tmi news: dh and i dtd today and i had pink cm after. It totally freaked me out and will probably put me off sex until i am further along....

Nuthatch its probably nothing at all but I get you me and DH havent done much of that at all since the BFP too scared incase something goes wrong. I just really want this scan now I thought I saw the tiniest bit of brown blood in my cm today but nothing at all since, DH and I have both had dreams that I started bleeding which has freaked us out and my symptoms have virtually gone now completely so Im really worried scan is on Thursday I just hope all is well xx

I also had a dream that I started bleeding, ugh, the worry! Scan tomorrow morning now!!! Taking DH with me for moral support (I didn't take him to the first one but that was so early I didn't even think I'd see a sac). Hopefully it will go well and we'll get our first picture of baby!

We told people yesterday. It felt weird because it's early and we haven't seen baby's heart beat yet. Praying all is ok.

Hope everyone had a great Christmas.

My immediate family already knows because they know we just went through IVF. DH wanted to tell his family yesterday so now they know too. It’s definitely very early - first scan is Jan 2! Praying all goes well!

We told people yesterday. It felt weird because it's early and we haven't seen baby's heart beat yet. Praying all is ok.

Hope everyone had a great Christmas.

Same here, but we told people who are our strong support system. If anything were to happen, we'd tell them anyway.

MS has kicked in. I was sick all day yesterday. Today I feel so lousy. I'm going to get different prenatals this week bc I don't think they're agreeing with me. I used them with my LO but they've since changed the coating and they're very bitter.

Goodluck Ella keep us updated on how your scan goes I really hope it all goes well xx

Goodlyck to you too Starlight I would love to tell you that them 9 days will fly by but my god these past two weeks have taken forever my scan is only 2 days away and Im filled with worry it feels like Ive been waiting months its dragging that much I just really hope all is okay xx

Good luck to those getting scans this week and next. I am getting impatient. I still have 3 wks until I see the dr. I doubt I'll get a scan then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->