August 2018 Babies

Kras, that's so heart breaking...

Ella, omg twins. Seems to be the month for them, eh?

Mel, hope scan went good.

Hope all others are doing OK. Morning sickness is making me wake up feeling hung over, while constantly combating how *hungry* I am. I know my body is trying to put that weight on... trying to stay healthy.

Not overly anxious for my scan next Friday, but definitely eager. I look at my son's 8 week scan and get dreamy about #2.

Can u all catch me up to date on who's who 😂, xx

Scan went well and to our greatest surprise, it’s twins! The “hematoma” they saw from my ER scan was really another sac. Baby A’s heart beat was 134 and Baby B’s heartbeat was 128.

I’m freaking out. What am I going to do with twins :dohh:were so blessed tho and I know excitement will hit us soon but right now we are in complete shock

Attachments

• 02766E64-9629-48C9-9F7E-3BD55C48D463.jpg
    02766E64-9629-48C9-9F7E-3BD55C48D463.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 17
WHAT IS WITH THE TWINS? Now I'm shaking!! it runs in my family!

Edit: CONGRATS omg twins!!

Kras I'm so sorry lovely. I had an empty sac first time I feel pregnant. It was a big shock. Sending you lots of love ❤️

I'm a bit nervous now what with a lot of people here finding out they re pregnant with twins lol. My son keeps saying he wants two sisters ... maybe there's two in there as well ! 😂 Won't find out for a while.

I've not had many symptoms here other than cramping, loss of appetite and well that's it. Time is going so so slowly 😳😩😂

Kras, i am so sorry :hugs:

Oh my goodness with all the twins!!! So exciting.

Lol Im thinking the same congrats Mel another set of twins it seems to be the month for it xx

Here's hoping Im just carrying the one as Im a twin and so is my mum its not skipped generations and we're all identical which means it can run in our family line xx

Mel so exciting!!

I am also a twin (identical) but I don't think identical are genetic.

Thanks ladies I'm in so much shock. The lady asked if we went through treatments and I was like "no I literally just had the mirena out idk how I dropped two eggs" :dohh:

Kras- :hugs: I'm so sorry you're going through this.

Mel- omg another one with twins!!! Now I'm freaking out a lot. My dh keeps joking about twins. At this point it's not funny.

Cat- welcome!

Congrats Ella and Mel! So many twins! Wow, we have far exceeded the average twin rate in this thread alone!

Kras - I am so sorry. That’s so hard! Sending you a big hug! :hugs:

When I was pregnant with my daughter our group had like a total of 70 babies, and I think 6 sets or twins. It was crazy!

I'm happy we found out now, because too many times people don't find out til their gender scan so they don't really do early ultrasounds around here. I had a girl from high school who found out that way!

Mel OMG congratulations - we have the same due date too! I hope everything goes well for both of us - nice to have a fellow twin mama (ahh!!!! It sounds so weird to say that). Are you going to tell family? We're definitely going to announce the pregnancy this weekend to parents-in-law, but I haven't decided whether or not to mention it's two... if we lost one we would want people to understand so maybe we should tell, on the other hand it would be an amazing surprise to tell later on (maybe after gender scans?)

Hope everyone is feeling good! I feel a bit queasy, very tired, and my clothes are definitely tight, but in general I feel okay. Now DH is being super nice to me and not letting me do anything strenuous - which I'm rather enjoying :)

ETA: Kras, I just saw your post. I'm so sorry. I also had an empty sac (actually it was twin empty sacs then too) back in 2014. It was devastating. 10mm is just on the edge though, you could just be a little earlier - maybe next week you'll have caught up? Not trying to give you false hope... you just never know...

Scan today at 2.20!

Hopefully we can see more and see how the twins are getting on. I’m so worried about vanishing twin. But I know there two different eggs they might just be a few days behind.

Im still in shock at being told it was two last week... when will it sink in?! I am worried about carrying two babies. I’m only 5foot 111lbs and my two daughters were one week naturally early weighting 6lb 9oz and 6lb 7oz imagine the weight the twins will weigh.

Oh my goodness congrats Mel!!! :D
So many twins in this group already, my OH keeps joking that it's twins because I'm so bloated and now I'm freaking out we're going to be the twin group:rofl:

Sorry Starlight dam predictive text I meant to say Im a twin and mums a twin we are all unidentical which can run in families identical twins dont xx

Goodluck today picks I hope both are developing nicely xx

My scan is today too Im so nervous just hope everything is okay xx

Sorry I've been awol recently! Just got to busy over xmas! I hope you all had a lovely time :)
So much to catch up on!

Red, Im hoping everything is ok with you. :hugs:

Its so nice everyone is starting to tell people now, makes it all seem much more real.

Wow Ella congratulations :happydance: how exciting!!

Good luck with your scan picks!! :flower:

Kras im so sorry :hugs:

Welcome Cat :)

Angela good luck at your scan today!

OMG congratulations Mel!!! August really is the month for twins :haha:
This so exciting!!! Maybe we will get some more twins at scans this week :haha:

My sickness has sort of disappeared which I'm glad about, my sore tongue has as well. It does make me slightly nervous but I'm sure everything is fine. I will only have my booking app with the midwife on the 15th Jan at 11 weeks!! Its supposed to be 8 weeks but they're so busy. I just hope they can get me in for my 12 week scan for the week after. I

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->