August 2018 Babies

Hey all - can I join? I am due 27th August, this is number 3 for us, 5 w5 days today.

Haven’t really done anything much yet as found out the week of Christmas, will make a dr appointment when normal work life resumes (round 8th)

Amazing how many twins in here!! Was such an exciting read!!

Great news to all on the scans!!!

I am worried that I don’t feel enough of anything. I don’t feel more there’s than normal (always feel tired I think more than not feeling tired at all, I just don’t feel worse tired if that makes any sense) have cramping and mild nausea from time to time but that’s all.

Ahhh welcome waiting!! finally caught the eggie too? I'm so happy!!

Yup we did!! On the month I decided I wasn’t working properly and didn’t try lol!!

How are you doing??

Welcome and congratulations waiting!! :)
I experienced no symptoms with both my daughters at all. This one I have had everything! But it really isn’t anything to worry about :flower:

I feel like I’m getting a cold, Ergh I hate colds!

I'm okay, 7 weeks yesterday. Scan in a week. Had some scary pains/no bleeding last week and went to ER - got to see yolk sac but no hb yet. Dr thinks it was just gas pains but felt like contractions.

On and off MS, nothing terrible. Just a lot of hunger that I'm trying to reel in.

Hi waiting!

Is anyone else having trouble drinking enough water? It makes me feel sick.

Glad all was ok drudai!!! Would have been scary!!

Starlight - water is when I feel sick, I am really struggling to drink it. Am finding sparking better than still.

Hope you don’t get a cold Jennifer!! So hard when there is nothing at all you can take for it.

Starlight Im not planning on having a C section Im going to go with the flow and see what happens if I end up havibg a C Sec then so be it as long as baby is healthy xx

Try juice or sparkling if water is making you gag hun x I just carry a bottle of water with me all day and sip it I normally get through around a litre plus have decaf tea and coffee too x

Welcome waiting I was worried too as I dont really have any symptoms at all but the scan went well and there was a nice healthy HB so Im guessing that Im just fortunate that Im not suffering x

Had such a horrible headache today that started the second I woke up. It was awful I needed up vomiting twice, I’m trying to slowly put carbs back into my diet, as the low carb foods I have been eating prior to pregnancy are so unappealing right now. Last night I over indulged and had Chinese so I think that’s what caused the headache. Not sure if the vomiting was from that or morning sickness starting. Today wasn’t fun lol

Sorry to hear you were double ill, Mel. Hope you were able to rest a bit.

Side note, so I'm very confused on the conflicting 'size of baby' things I've seen. My app says baby is size of blue berry, where as one of you ladies tickers that are week ahead of me says tic tac.

I'm assuming actual baby is tic tac and the gestational sac is larger? I dunno. Silly to even wonder, tiny is tiny.

Sorry to hear you were double ill, Mel. Hope you were able to rest a bit.

Side note, so I'm very confused on the conflicting 'size of baby' things I've seen. My app says baby is size of blue berry, where as one of you ladies tickers that are week ahead of me says tic tac.

I'm assuming actual baby is tic tac and the gestational sac is larger? I dunno. Silly to even wonder, tiny is tiny.

My ovia app said at 6 weeks baby was the size of a blueberry where others said a pea. Blueberries can be fairly large. It is really confusing, I'm with you there..

Haha my partner thinks I'm crazy cos I am obsessed with the size of the baby lol!!

Afm a bit controversial but I want to share my achievements with someone!!! I have fibromyalgia and have been on quite a lot of medication for a very long time now, i wasn't able to cut them out through my last pregnancies BUT I have with this one, the Dr was worried about the level of withdrawal I would have so we worked together to get me off the meds and here I am!!! 8 years of meds!! I'm not going to lie I'm terrified of th symptoms from my illness but at least baby will be happy!!! X

Ahh Mel that sounds awful! Hope you’re all better now.

Ahh well done Cat that’s fantastic! I’m sure you’ll be fine, that’s a great achievement!

What’s everyone up to tonight? We never do anything for NYE so we will just be staying in, playing a few board games with the kids and I’ll probably be asleep in the couch before midnight :haha:

Woken up this morning to yet another bleed what should I do?
I was last scanned on Thursday afternoon and I’m booked in for a re scan this Wednesday.

Go by mm - at 6 weeks a fetus is about 4 mm - now go measure all your fruits and whatnot to see what size it is ;)

AFM - I think my nausea is upping, yesterday and today I've felt constantly queasy.

I have an appointment with a high risk doctor on Jan 17, will be about 10 weeks then. Until then I'm just hoping both little ones stick!!!

Picks - I'm sorry to hear that... do you have a number you can call to find out what you should do? I would lean towards getting checked again... did they find out what was causing the bleeding last time?

Ella - they said I have a bruise right by the two sacs. That could be causing the bleed or it could be the second sac failing.

I’ve called them and they’ve said to come in they won’t scan me but they will examine me to see where the bleed is coming from. I feel like they haven’t even read my notes or anything

Ella - they said I have a bruise right by the two sacs. That could be causing the bleed or it could be the second sac failing.

I’ve called them and they’ve said to come in they won’t scan me but they will examine me to see where the bleed is coming from. I feel like they haven’t even read my notes or anything

Ugh that sounds frustrating. I don't know what to advise but sending a hug :hugs:

I feel like I’m already beginning to live at the hospital! I’ve got appointments booked for the scans on the 3rd, 17th and 31st January and I’ve got my first midwife appointment on the 12th.

Wish I knew what was going on x

Ahh picks im sorry to hear that. I bet it’s so frustrating! I hope they can give you an idea of what’s going on today. X

Picksbaby Im not saying your having an MC at all but having suffered one in the past I know exactly how you feel with the bleeding and constant hospital visits feeling helpless its awful and Im so sorry your going through it I hope everything will be fine xx On another note my sis in law and two of my friends had heavy bleeding throughout the first Tri sis in law bled all the way through pregnancy but all three had healthy babies xx

Dru Im with you that the babysize is confusing x

Mel sorry your ill I hope it is just a carb ovetload and passes quick chinese food is also full of salt and sugar which can cause you to dehydrate whicb can also cause headaches x

Tonight we are supposed to be going DHs parents house and breaking the news to them but DH is really ill with Flu he's been keeping his distance from me and sleeping in the spare room as Ive only just had my Flu shot, so if he cant go then Im just going to pop by and see them as its mum in laws BDay today so along with her bday card flowers and presents Ive also got them a New Years Day Card Ive wrote in the middle to Gran and Gramps, please turn over. Then on next page Ive stuck a scan pic and wrote cant wait to meet you, due around 12th August 2018 xx

On New Years Day Ive got a meal with mum, gran, big sis and big neice so when mum does her toast Im going to add to the end of it and heres also to a new arrival expected in August then Ill whip out the scan pic xx I know people will look at our table funny as I know my family they will all start crying happy tears of course xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->