August 2018 Babies

I'm afraid to get my scan and find out I'm not as far along. My dr made me believe I'm 12 wks which going by our bd dates would be kind of impossible. However a week ahead would be amazing bc my dh could take a whole week off rather than a couple of days.

Oh Hannah that stinks.

Picks- I'm sorry they won't check you. That's ridiculous. If you're bleeding they should be more helpful.

Jenn- I'll pm my email address

Jen my email address is [email protected]

Smile thats amazing news glad you got a strong heartbeat xx

Picks my thoughts are with you right now a closed cervix is a very good sign xx

I had a bleed too yesterday which scared me went A&E wjo did nothing just said they would pass my details onto early pregnancy unit who would call me, they did but scan wasnt till today so we managed to get into a private clinic and paid for a scan everything was fine baby happy and healthy even waved at us. Went scan today at hospital and all still good baby was now upside down could see cord and placenta and baby was kicking out with its feet and punching out with its arms aswell was so surreal to see. Both couldnt find the reason for my bleeding said it could be blood vessels bursting in cervix as could be sensitive but no issues inside the womb xx

Could you not pay for a scan privately picks to put your mind at ease my private scan only costed £30 the best £30 Ive ever spent xx

Ive added a pic of my bump, also a scan from hospital which isnt that clear looks like a cockroach lol as the bean was far too active moving about, the other scan is from the private clinic x

Attachments

• 20180119_182213.jpg
    20180119_182213.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 4
  • 20180119_182433.jpg
    20180119_182433.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 6
  • 20180119_181939.jpg
    20180119_181939.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 7
I'm going to wait until my scan Monday to get on the Facebook group, hope you all understand.

I have added you Angela and those that had PM'd me :)

Ahh Angela i bet that was worrying, I'm glad everything is ok though and what lovely photos of your little bean :cloud9:

Starlight, completely understand :)

I think I'm also going to wait until next week after my scan to join the fb group. Silly but I don't want to jinx anything.

Jen my email address is [email protected]

Smile thats amazing news glad you got a strong heartbeat xx

Picks my thoughts are with you right now a closed cervix is a very good sign xx

I had a bleed too yesterday which scared me went A&E wjo did nothing just said they would pass my details onto early pregnancy unit who would call me, they did but scan wasnt till today so we managed to get into a private clinic and paid for a scan everything was fine baby happy and healthy even waved at us. Went scan today at hospital and all still good baby was now upside down could see cord and placenta and baby was kicking out with its feet and punching out with its arms aswell was so surreal to see. Both couldnt find the reason for my bleeding said it could be blood vessels bursting in cervix as could be sensitive but no issues inside the womb xx

Could you not pay for a scan privately picks to put your mind at ease my private scan only costed £30 the best £30 Ive ever spent xx

Ive added a pic of my bump, also a scan from hospital which isnt that clear looks like a cockroach lol as the bean was far too active moving about, the other scan is from the private clinic x

Where did you go for £30 ?! That's so cheap !!

It was a place in Wigan, England the woman was lovely and they were able to fit me in that day which was great xx

Ive started bleeding again only slightly and it does upset me but theres nothing I can do Ive had two scans and all came back fine so they wont do anything unless it gets heavier Ill just have to keep an eye on it my next scan is on 30th so not far away xx

Ahh Angela was it Hello baby?
Where about are you from? You musn't be too far from me! Im near Preston

It was called show your bump on Gidlow Lane Wigan it was the only place that could fit us in but you know what I would defo go back there again they where amazing and they have an offer on at the mo £30 for early reassurance scans x

ANgela beautiful scan pics!

Jennifer my email is [email protected]

My Doppler came today and I found the heartbeats!! One was in the 160s and the other was 140s. The one in the 160s was a lot louder and at one point I could hear them both at the same time. It was lovely to hear!

Angela you literally around 25-30 minutes from me. Small world!!

Our reassurance scan was £59, I did see a place that could do it cheaper but I went to this same place through out my second pregnancy so I thought I’d stick with them!

Will add you Mel :) ahhh yay for the heartbeats!! :happydance:

Got my doppler today too. Not sure if it's because I wasn't pressing hard enough but it only registered as high as 145. But I kept losing it so probably was barely on the baby.

I'll try again in couple of days. 10 weeks yippee! 2 to go.

Mel that's amazing. When I found the hb on the doppler it was only 127. I freaked out. Here I was looking too low so that's why.

My email is [email protected]

Picks that must be so scary. Hopefully everything will be okay for you and not long until you can get scanned again to check.

Angela really pleased everything was okay for you.

I am not sure what email address my Facebook is under doh!! Will try and find out

I just count the heart beat myself and Work it out, my Doppler says it on the screen but I always find it inaccurate if you’re not fully on it. Will add your email now flourish.

Waiting just give me all your emails one is bound to work :haha:

I have booked a scan but it’s not till February I’m
Going to call and see if I can change it.

I’m not due for another scan at the hospital till the 7th Feb.

Jan - what is the Facebook group called I don’t think I’ve been added xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->