August 2018 Babies

Mel yay for finding the HB for both babies x

Picks its a closed group if you put your email add up on here or send it privately to Jen she will add you xx

Jen it is a small world you never know we might bump into eachother some day lol xx

Picks I did add you with the email you gave yesterday but it still says it’s waiting for your acceptance but I’m guessing you haven’t got a notification? I can add you as a friend and add you that way, or I could make the group closed for now instead of secret and post the link. Then make it secret it again once you’re in xx

I don't know whats going on with the Facebook group as picks didn't either. PM me your Facebook name and i can add you if you want and add you in the group that way. I had to do that with Picks x

Ive added both those emails waiting so hope it works! Mel I’ve added your email again to see if it works a second time.

How is everyone? My 3 year old decided to stay in bed until 7.45 this morning but I was awake from 6.10am! Typical! I just feel like I need a hugeeeee sleep!

11 weeks today guys for anyone not on the group yet just 2 wks left of the 1st tri xx

How is everyone doing xx

I feel fat lol. I can't button my pants so yesterday I said screw it and put on my maternity jeans. This is my 3rd, so I guess it's ok to be showing so early. The vitamin B-6 is helping but I still got sick last night. I'm at least keeping some meals down.

Jenn- that's rough. My dh is on afternoons right now and works until 10pm. I've been taking advantage of that and going to bed at 8 lol.

MAde it in! Thank you!

Last two days I’ve thrown up due to smells. My dog puked yesterday and it was god awful. Then today the smell of ketchup had me running to the bathroom. Ugh

Me too Smille!! I need to start eating back healthy as I've been so bad just eating what i fancy but thats no good for me or baby. So back to behaving! Hopefully i'll feel less bloated.

Ahh mel that sucks :( Hope it passes for you soon!

The smell of diaper changes never bothered me but now I'm feeling like I'm going to puke! I hide it though because I don't want to offend my daughter!

I've got some kind of flu or bug... haven't eaten anything since a donut Friday morning. I had a 101 fever Friday night, kept it down with Tylenol but definitely gave me a scare. :(

Checked baby this morning and little one move from one side to the other! Swimming already...

Starlight, changing dirty nappies is the worst at the moment. It's never ever bothered me, even when there have been grim ones but honestly even the most straightforward ones have mever gagging! Glad to have had my DH home this weekend. Not looking forward to the rest of the week though.

I have my scan on thursday afternoon. I feel so terrified but I'm also really looking forward to see baby again - so long as they are growing away nicely!

Sorry you're all feeling so rough! Glad to hear about all those dopplers and everything though. My friend managed to persuade me not to spend money on one... for now ;) I usually start feeling movement at 15 weeks and with twins I don't know if it will be before or after that, so not long to hold out...

I seemed to have reached peak nausea today. I've been gagging a lot, and food smells are just the worst. I've gone off lots of foods - ironically all I want is meat and chicken and fresh salad, no junk food - especially not chocolate or sweet desserts - white chocolate used to be my favorite food ever and now I'm sooo not into it.

Sorry to hear your all still struggling with MS but we're nearly all out the first tri now so hopefully it will pass xx

Im the same Smillie need to eat better as lately all Ive ate is beige food crisps, pasties, pizza, chips all bad stuff no wonder Ive put on weight so Ive bought healthy stuff for work fruit and veg need more colour in my diet xx

I'm not eating bad, it's just from popping out lol. I've barely been able to eat up until now.

Oh the smells. Changing diapers makes me ill. Then in church today a boy was eating an orange and it took all I had not to puke.

Ahh I’m loving oranges right now! Oranges, apples anything fruity! Sorry, that probably makes you feel worse doesn’t it :haha:

Jenn- 😂 no. My lo loves oranges so I suck it up.

I'm loving fruit right now as well. Can't face anything salty or greasy at the moment though.

Never a bad thing flourish! I have done the last few weeks but not now, I made some soup today and really enjoyed it, starving now though, can’t wait for tea!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->