August 2018 Babies

Would love to join the group :) my Doppler should be here tomorrow! I can’t wait lol

I'd join the fb group.

Happy yep little bump starting!

I'm in the stage where I've not got a bump but I'm struggling to fit into my clothes. If I wear anything tighter fitting then you could defo tell so I'm trying to stick with loser clothes for now.

Happy, that's definitely the start of a little bump. I wish mine looked cute and little bit I'm way lumpier after DS. Ha!

I've actually lost about 4 lbs since I found out I was pregnant which surprises me as I've not felt terribly sick, not been eating particularly healthily and there was Christmas!! I'm not complaining though. I already weigh more than I did before DS so I want to minimise weight gain to a really healthy amount. I don't mind ending the first tri -4 lbs!

Woken up this morning to a huge bleed. Well it’s all over my underware and there was loads when I wiped. I’m really crampy too. My local epu don’t open till 9! I’ve got to get the kids ready for school too. The cramps actually hurt top

I will make a fb group today and keep it secret so you can only join if you have the link.

Happy that’s definitly a little bump :cloud9:

Picks I hope everything’s ok. Could it be things starting with the other? I hope you can get seen quickly!

Picks please keep up posted. I hope all is ok.

I'm so tired. My daughter wouldn't sleep until 10:30 last night.

Happy- that's definitely the start of a cute bump!

Picks- I am so sorry about the bleeding. I hope everything is ok with baby.

Jennifer the link didn’t work since it’s private. You could either add by email I believe or you can individually friend us then add to the group

Yeh I noticed the email section and posted here that I could add you all by email. But yeh I could friend everyone on Facebook and add you all that way. Which you’d all prefer 😀

Hope everything is ok picks x

They wouldn’t scan me due to being scanned only the other day. Done a internal said my cervix are closed (good sign right?)

Can I be added to the fb group please my email address is [email protected]

Ahh how frustrating picks! Will they scan you at all or will you have to wait until your 12 week scan? Has the bleeding stopped now?

Will add you now :)

Picks I hope everything’s ok!! Xx

I had my scan! I’m actually less not more haha!! Im due the 24th now! All well!!

Add me too the Facebook group please!!
[email protected] (ignore the awful email haha)

ahh bummer Hannah! So annoying when they've made you think you're further along than you are. Everything ok with baby?

Ive just added your email for the group so let me know if it works :)

Oh Picks how scary- did they arrange another scan for you?

Hannah- what a pain haha, hope everything is okay with baby!

Jennifer- I'll PM you my email address as it has my full name in it:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->