August 2018 Babies

Picks I'm so sorry about baby number 2 but glad to see that baby number 1 is doing well:flower:

Hannah- I wouldn't worry too much, my dog jumped on my stomach when I was 18/19 weeks and when I called the midwives number they laughed and said baby is well protected don't worry

Ella- glad your appointment went well!

11 weeks today, just under 3 weeks till my scan- I'm still gutted I'm not having one next week:haha: Still so unbelievably tired, does it ever end?

Yay to all that are hitting 11 wks xx

Picks gutted for you about bean 2 but its great news that its not going to cause any issues for baby one and appears to be getting absorbed and baby one is doing well, its a beautiful scan pic but I feel its too early for me to guess yet from the pic xx

Ella so happy for you that both appear to be doing well when will you get a scan xx

Cat soory youve had to come off meds cant imagine the pain you must be feelibg right now but it will be worth it in the long run xx

Vicky, Lyyanne and TTCBean yay to hitting 11 wks Im sure all will be okay at scans not far off 2nd tri xx

Cat I agree with Jenni Im sure all will be fine but if worried call midwife if you not got cramping and bleeding everything will be okay your body is designed to protect baby through pregnancy so its heavily cutioned in there xx

Im in a bit of a pickle guys Aldi a store in England are doing a baby sale week starting tomorrow with being a first time mum I have nothing at all and the stuff is really good for really cheap and will sell out by tomorrow DH is saying go and buy the stuff ASAP even though its like we're jinxing ourselves getting it before we're in 2nd tri as we dont know when they'll do another baby week and if worst happens we either keep in storage for future or he will sell it all online and get our money back xx

Angela- we were thinking of stocking up on diapers if there was a good sale. I think it's a great idea to get prepared.

Hannah- I slipped on ice and fell really hard when I was over 20 wks pregnant. Baby was still fine. Like others said, they are well protected.

Dr appt tomorrow. I'm very excited although I won't have a scan. Hoping to get one next week. I've been super ill today. So far I've lost 7 lbs.

Picks sorry to hear about baby 2 but glad baby one is doing okay.

Cat sorry you're having a hard time, have you got anyone you can talk to about how you're feeling?

Hannah I'm sure everything will be okay as baby is still very protected in there... however there is no harm in calling your midwife for reassurance.

Angela I'm sure Aldi do there baby event every few months so if you're not sure you could always hold out until the next one. I'll probably pop down there today as I'm hoping to get a new reusable swim nappy for my daughter as hers is too small and they are such reasonable price in Aldi.

2 weeks until my scan as well. It feels like forever away but hopefully will fly by!

I know they so them every so often but will they have that cot in again with the draws on bottom or them same colour scemes i.e. yellow and grey which is the colour of our nursery well what will be our nursery I think Ill pop down and see xx

God Smilie do you want some of my weight Ive put on 11lb so far grim times xx

Angela I don’t believe in jinxing things so I’d go out and buy it :) my MIL would be screaming no at me if I were to do it as she’s very superstitious. I’m not though so I say go for it :)

12 weeks today yayyyyy!!!!

Angela- no lol. I needed to lose more weight. I was plus sized b4 my lo was born. My target weight is 150 (after baby of course) so I'm getting close. Bfing helped me lose a lot so hopefully that's the case again. I'll start gaining in a few weeks when I can eat normal again.

I've lost about 5 lbs but that puts me nearly underweight so I'm trying to keep up my calories.

Picks glad baby 1 is ok.

Hope everyone is doing well.

I've put on 13 pounds already, but I'm still considered underweight. Every pregnancy I get this - my body suddenly puts on a lot when usually I can eat whatever I want and not put on weight. I must need the extra fat! I imagine I'm going to get very big soon anyway... still not really showing although my waist is definitely thicker and my clothes are tight... actually, who am I kidding... anyone who knows me would know I'm pregnant but I'm wearing looser clothing so people can't tell!

My tummy looks big too!!! I wear loose clothes though so no one can tell.

4 days until the scan. It seems unreal because it's been such a long wait. I'm getting nervous something is wrong.

Smille sorry you've been feeling so sick again, i hope it passes soon!

Starlight I'm sure everything will be fine but i understand how nerve wracking it is! Not long to wait now!

We should all put a selfie of ourselves up, just faces. I don't do selfies really but would be nice to see what we all look like!

Do we have a FB group yet? I wouldn't mind posting a pic there to a private group. :)

Ttc I like the sound of that and can we do weekly bump photos like bump day.

All this talk of weight I weighed myself today I’ve put on 2lbs and I know that’s minor but I can’t stop eating! I’m constantly thinking about food that’s 2lb since last week. Since finding out I’ve put on 3lb I need to find healthy snacks to eat.

Yesterday I really wanted toast so I sat and ate buttery toast 3 whole slices! Something I Keene eat is bread! Then I needed chip shop so... a battered sausage and chips with curry sauce it was... then for dinner I needed a Big Mac chips and coke! And inbetween all this I sat eating sweets and picking at bits.

All of that food Picks made me think mmmmmmmmm and have a homer simpson moment lol!

I am not dieting persay but am really watching what I eat from this week as am overweight before pregnancy and need to make sure I dont blow out. Its been hard though as this week is the one I have felt the sickest in and all I can think about is carbs carbs carbs and I am eating none!

Great! Shall i start a group? I can post the link in here then x

Ahh picks ive been like that since I've been feeling better, its hard! I had chippy for tea tonight :dohh: Ive put about 4lb on since i found out so I'm going to try and be good now!

Baby's heart rate was 160. The dr wants me on vitamin B to help with throwing up. It's been getting worse not better so hopefully it helps bc I'm to the point that I can't eat. I have an ultrasound scheduled for Tues for a definite date. She thinks I may be 12 wks since I just stopped bfing right b4 getting pregnant and my cycles were a mess.

Sounds good to me Jen will it be a private one just us on the page and no one else sees anything.

Oh wow smile. That would be a nice surprise and jump into second tri that little bit quicker.

Waiting - I can’t help it!

Jen I’m not overweight I’m not underweight I’m just normal I’ve always been petite but I’m the same I don’t want to put to much weight on in this pregnancy I’m trying to stay active and eat well. I’ve just made bad bad choices this week. Ending today! We just had pizza take away for dinner tonight. Feeling tired, constant head aches the last thing I want to do is slave away in the kitchen

Ok you guys, am I crazy? I think I mini-popped. When I wake up in the morning I'm usually flat flat, but now there is a little lump under my belly button. I laid down and took a picture, and there is clearly a lump!!!! My due date has been adjusted to August 17th, so tomorrow I will be 10 weeks. Everything I've found says you won't show until after 14 weeks at the soonest. But I dunno. I'm 5'2 and 115lbs. I can't wait to actually show. It's probably just poop. Lemme see if I can post the picture without it being "too large".

Here's the picture of me laying down.

Attachments

• 20180118_140813.jpg
    20180118_140813.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 9

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member