August 2018 Babies

That is awesome news nuthatch!! So pleased for you!

Exciting all the scans taking place this week! I am desperate for another one but considering its only been 2 weeks since I had one I shouldn't be lol!

Spend most of my days at the moment feeling nauseous - cant wait to be a bit further along!

Not long till second tri for a lot of you ladies! How exciting!

I've been having terrible migraines every other day, it's driving me crazy. They are so painful. Anyone experience this?

I'm also experiencing very bad nightmares nearly every night. Once I wake I can't fall back asleep. I am so tired.

I’m the same with the nightmares and crazy dreams, I remember it was like this last time. I think our bodies prepare us for the lack of sleep ahead!

I’m due aug 6th ish, but will be having a section at the end of July as my son was born via a cat 1 section due to his heart rate disappearing each time I had a contraction. I am soooo glad the NHS said it was ok for me to have an elective section, I couldn’t cope with that again, it was really scary. Thank goodness he was fine though.

Could I join the Facebook group too please? My email is [email protected]

I will move over at 13 weeks then :D

Ahh amazing news nuthatch :cloud9:

I’ve been having some odd dreams but no nightmares as of yet (touch wood)

I will add you both to the group now :D

Eeeeeek scan day tomorrow!

Hey harley,

Nuthatch that is such great news!! I'm so jealous of you all in 11-12 weeks already! Feel I should probably join the September group I always go over haha morning sickness is pretty bad this morning, my amazing partner took the girls to school for me so I can chill. I can't tell if I'm hungry or not sounds crazy I no but it's such an oddv feeling!!

Hope you're all well x

Nooo Cat stay here with us :D or you could join both! Aslong as you don’t leave us :haha:

Nuthatch- vitamin B-6 has helped me tremendously.

I use to have terrible nightmares when I was pregnant with my 2nd. Not so much right now. I'm so nervous about the scan. I'm terrified they'll tell us twins lol.

Ooooo it could be :haha: what time is your scan? I’m guessing you’re around 5 hours behind me? It’s 12.35pm in the UK

I’m having problems with a few peoples email invites to the group. Some have worked and some haven’t. I think what I’ll do is make the group closed so I can put the link in here and then you can request to join. Then once everyone is in make it secret again. Would everyone be ok with this?

I’ve been suffering really bad with head aches. I’ve recently purchased this roll on type things called 4head and it working a treat I’ve put it on temples and forehead when I feel it coming and it eases it off. It’s still there but it makes it so much more bareable! I can function! I’ve had one every day for nearly the past week now

All these scans coming up! Makes me excited!!!

I’ve got to wait till the 7th Feb for my next one if feel like forever away. Also got another private scan booked for the 18th Feb to finally tell the girls we’re having a baby!!

The more people we tell the more I’m like crap!!! We’re having a baby!!!

Some days I feel like I’ve got myself together we’ve got this yes we’re having a baby! Positive vibes and the next day I’m like ahhhh shit! What am I doing! How am I going to manage another child!

Is this just me that feels like this?

Jennifer - I’m thinking one of them is a boy. I just feel so different this time around compared to my daughter. Or maybe I’m just really hoping at least one is a boy lol

Nuthatch - so happy to hear your scan went well!

Picks - that’s how I feel! I’m so nervous to go from 1 to 3. Going to be a totally different world but i am excited.

I scheduled a private scan March 5th to find out the sexes. It’s so far from now. I hope time goes fast lol

Picks that sounds awful :nope: hopefully they’ll ease off soon. I feel exactly the same, but I think going from 2-3 will be easier than it was going from 1-2. You’re just adding an extra 1 :haha:

Smille I hope your scan went well!

Right, I've made our Facebook group closed for now instead of private just while people join. No one will be able to see the posts but the group will be visable if someone searches for it. I'll change it back to secret once you're in. I've been having trouble adding nuthatch & Starlight so heres the link ladies

https://www.facebook.com/groups/353066281824159/

There's just 1 baby. I'm measuring 3 days ahead so I'm 12 weeks. HB was 156. We could see baby's nose, mouth and it's little arms and legs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->