August 2018 Babies

Yay so happy for the great scans!

I'm so happy we saw our baby yesterday. Measuring 11w6d but they said that was consistent with my LMP (11w1d)-- due date is staying the same. I'll get a section the week before.

My bump is big, people are noticing!

I requested to join the group, thanks Jenn!

I posted it on our fb group.

So my urine test from last week came back and shows a high level of rbc in my urine. They never called to tell me what that means. I googled it and it says it's a sign of preeclampsia. However I don't have high bp or anything. I know I was dehydrated from being ill. I'm irrirated they'd email results like that without calling if there is an issue.

So my urine test from last week came back and shows a high level of rbc in my urine. They never called to tell me what that means. I googled it and it says it's a sign of preeclampsia. However I don't have high bp or anything. I know I was dehydrated from being ill so idk. I'm irrirated they'd email results like that without calling.

Highly likely if you were ill it'll have something to do with that. Maybe worth telling them and perhaps you could redo the test ? Xx

So my urine test from last week came back and shows a high level of rbc in my urine. They never called to tell me what that means. I googled it and it says it's a sign of preeclampsia. However I don't have high bp or anything. I know I was dehydrated from being ill so idk. I'm irrirated they'd email results like that without calling.

Highly likely if you were ill it'll have something to do with that. Maybe worth telling them and perhaps you could redo the test ? Xx

I 100% agree. I have to redo the test monthly since it tests for preeclampsia and signs of diabetes. I emailed the dr. Hopefully I get a response.

It probably is that whats caused it but i agree you'd still think they would let you know.

Fab news about the can starlight, all that waiting was worth it!!

I have my scan in under 2 hours at 11am i am so excited i may wee!!! :haha:

Gah, today is not my day. My living room window has blown open in this wind and I can't get the locking mechanism to hold any more so I'm stuck with my house slowly freezing. Then DS almost broke the zip on my couch covers but I managed to fix it. I was awake last night due to a combination of DS and the wind. I feel very sick, probably mainly due to nerves about my scan this afternoon. Today is not my day.

I really hope this scan goes well and I can turn this day around.

Lyn- good luck at your scan.

So rbc in urine can also be a sign of uti or kidney issues. I have zero pain and noticed zero changes in my health. My dh says to stop worrying but I can't. Stupid Google. I shouldn't have looked.

Scan went perfect 😍 I’m measuring ahead slightly she put me at 13 weeks 4 days, which gives me a new due date of 28th July, but I think I’ll stay put in the August group if that’s ok 😆 baby was lying flat on its tummy so it’s upside down the photos, it looks like it’s running!

https://i64.tinypic.com/2e0rzls.jpg

Ahhh. That's a lovely scan Jenn. I've got mine tomorrow! I hope I'm measuring ahead.

In case not everyone saw, this is my scan pic. Any guesses? I've heard there's a skull theory but I know nothing about it.

Attachments

• 1516743989565.jpg
    1516743989565.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 11
Thank you :) Ooo fingers crossed Chelle!!

Im pretty rubbish at guessing smille but I'm going to guess girl. I am always wrong though :haha:

I called my dr. She said all of the results were normal and no infections. She said you can show higher count of rbcs when pregnant but they were not at all concerned. She also said no more internet.

Thank you :) Ooo fingers crossed Chelle!!

Im pretty rubbish at guessing smille but I'm going to guess girl. I am always wrong though :haha:

So am I. I thought boy for both girls, so I figure I'll say girl and maybe be wrong :haha:

In case not everyone saw, this is my scan pic. Any guesses? I've heard there's a skull theory but I know nothing about it.

Not sure but if that's the nub it looks like a girl.do the pee and baking soda test ! Xx

Smille I also thought my 2 were boys so I really can’t guess :haha: my husband said girls with both and was right, this time he says a boy so we will see!

I swore I was having a girl and had a boy ! No idea this time I will try the pee test soon hehehe !! Loving the scan pics. Mine with the NHS will be end of Feb. But going to cancel and go private in 2 weeks for the harmony. I wanna announce for Valentines !! It's all too exciting. Can't wait to be out this trimester though it's so rough.

Xx

Hey all I just joined the fb group! I have my first midwife appointment on Friday but still don't have the date for my scan. My drs has confused me because (I'm in the UK) and I went beginning of Dec to tell him I was pregnant and he told me to book my first midwife appointment with the receptionist, so I did and I haven't heard back from the midwife or has a scan date? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->