August 2018 Babies

The prep machine was a must for me. Not useful at first as I think the lowest it makes is 4 oz and obviously baby will on be taking 2 or 3 oz at first. I also swore by a wrap to get anything done and then moved up to an ergo 360 once DS was older. I borrowed my sil's wrap before I bought the ergo so I think that I might just buy the newborn insert this time around. Then it's all just the obvious: a crib for your bedroom, car seat, pram etc. and for after labour lots of maternity pads, breasts pads whether you choose to breastfeed or not and I swear by prontesan gel that the midwife gave me for protecting stitches and helping them heal!

Ok so the order I got was girl, girl, boy and it stopped.

Oh hopefully it’s true!! It took me a million years to thread the damn hair through the ring but when I did it I got girl boy boy so I’m curious if it really works

Ohh I want to do It hahaha I will later il look for a video on YouTube lol this is baby 5 for me so we will see lol

I was getting nervous because I was having a hard time pinpointing the babies on the Doppler. But I think I got it! They’re both on my left side, which is funny because my daughter was always on my right early on. The first I get is high 160/170 and the other I move a little more to the left and I get a lower 160 reading. Makes me feel a bit better. I have a scan scheduled for Monday so I can’t wait to see them. They will also be giving us teddy bears with the heart beat recorded inside and I just find that so adorable!

Ahh Mel I bet it’s so hard finding 2!! But they sound perfect! I bet you can’t wait for your scan! Be sure to share pics 😍

My friends swear by this test so I hope it's right. It was right about us only having 3 bc I'm getting my tubes tied.

Hello ladies, hope you are all well. It's been a while and have a lot of catching up to do. All is well from me and bubs is doing well :)

Glad to hear everything is going well Mapha :flower:

Ring test said girl girl boy for me. Will find out in just under 2 weeks! Can’t wait!

Hey guys it will be interesting to see if all the predictions come true Ill be doing mine after scan on Tuesday it will be my dating scan yay xx

Im officially 12wks today Im classing 13wks the 2nd tri so only 1 more week to go xx my tiredness looks like its finally staring to pass and Im hoping the bleeding once out of 1st tri and hormones settle down will pass too xx

Mel Ive seen them teddies it sounds so cute goidluck with the scan xx

Yay for 12 weeks! I’m still really tired I’m hoping it dissapears soon, but with these other 2 to look after I’m not holding out much hope!

Hey all glad everyone is OK, iv just started getting back to normal and I now have a cold lmao! Just wonderful, on the plus side I had my first midwife appointment fro she was amazing! I'm finally starting to feel a bit more positive about having this baby xx

Glad everything went well at your appt Cat when is your scan xx

Jenni Im shattered running around after myself so god knows how you feel looking after 2 kids aswell xx

The ring test said boy, boy, girl for me multiple times! I have 2 boys already so curious if it's true about a girl!

Woke up this morning with a cold 😞 And it seems my boys have it as well... ugh!

Both of my girls had a cold and luckily I don't have it yet. I'm really crampy today. I think I did too much yesterday. 2 days until 2nd tri!! Tiredness is not wearing off at all.

Cat- I'm glad you're feeling more positive.

I’ll be so interested to see if the ring test is right for us! Only 12 days until I find out! Will be the longest 12 days ever!

Ahh TTC sorry you’re feeling rubbish! Hope you’re better soon. My husband has just had man flu :haha: I seem to of missed it though thankfully!

Cat I’m glad you’re feeling better, I always think things start to get a little easier in every way once you start moving into the 2nd tri

Hey ladies - wow nearly 2nd tri for a lot of you! That is so nice!

Still trucking along in first here, nausea a bit better past two days, although we are in the middle of some humid hot weather so still feel icky lol!

No news to report, next scan still 3 weeks away, still waiting to hear back from the midwife, but hopefully have an appointment in 2 weeks. Hoping things pick up from there as its all really boring at the moment, and slow.

Sorry if I missed it, but how are some of you finding out the sex so soon? Private scans?
Not sure how I'll survive another 6-7 weeks until we can find out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->