August 2018 Babies

We're supposed to get 8" of snow by the end of tomorrow. I'm so over winter.

I read the results of my NT scan. I have an anterior placenta- I probably won't feel movement for a while. Also wondering how that will affect my c section.

We have a tiny flurry of snow here, nothing to get excited about thankfully- I hate the cold and can't wait till it gets warmer:cold:

Had my scan today, they've moved me forward a few days so I'm 14 weeks exactly and am now due 7th August:cloud9: Baby was being a right fidget so scan went on for longer as she struggled to get measurements but everything looks great <3

Smille- that's so exciting! I asked today where my placenta was and it's anterior again so won't be feeling baby move for a little while longer yet

Attachments

• 20180206_140903.jpg
    20180206_140903.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 5
No snow here but bloomin cold. Thank goodness I'm not working and can test while little sleeps I'm so tired today must be the weather I just wanna snuggle with my hot water bottle hahaha I've my scan this week so excited to see baby again ! Cute pic Vicky xx

Starlight - I had an anterior one with my daughter and it didn’t effect my csection. Did effect movement tho, nothing was as strong as I though5 it would be

Snow is suppose to start tonight for us, they’re calling 3 to 5in so not much

I thought for sure I was done with MS....nope! Still throwing up 14 wks in.

Mel good to know about the section! I'm bummed though because feeling movement is my favorite part :(

Starlight- I had an anterior placenta last time as well and I had no problem feeling movement at all and they were always very strong :)

The only time I really felt my daughter was when she was kicking my ribs lol. Or when she was kicking my boobs lol

Vicky amazing scan pic so happy for you xx

Sorry to hear about your placentas being in awkward places hopefully it wont effect feeling movement and C Section but as long as baby is healthy thats all that matters xx

Im with you guys had enough of this cold weather now amd just want spring to come xx

All snow gone here now, just bloody freezing!!!

Hope everyone one is doing well.

Vicky lovely scan photo &#128525;

Keep reading and meaning to respond but getting distracted.

Don't know if I ever updated my window situation but it got fixed last week, thank goodness! The weather has gotten much chillier this week and we've had more snow so I am glad we didn't have a drafty window for that! I'm with you girls, I'm ready for spring and the warmer weather.

Oven broke on Friday though and DS's baby monitor too! They say bad things come in threes so I'm hoping that's all my broken things and bad luck over and done with for 2018.

Starting to feel better in terms of tiredness and sickness - even DS is sleeping better this week. Worked out he's teething and getting his upper molars! No wonder he's been cranky and restless. He's only got his top front and bottom two.

Anyway, 15 weeks tomorrow and only 5 weeks until my next scan. Not that I'm counting or anything!

14 weeks today, hello second trimester! 15 days until our gender scan!

Oooo Lynann did you say you were finding out or not?
Glad you’re feeling better and your son too! Just be awful teething &#128534;

Hurray for second trimester TTC!

Jennifer, absolutely planning on finding out. We did with DS and I loved knowing. So excited to know, especially as DH says that once we know we can start discussing names!

So we didn’t get any snow, just ice lol. I haven’t tried to venture out yet but I do know earlier the highway was closed due to a bad accident.

Tomorrow is 13 weeks! 25 days til the gender scan, which doesn’t sound as far away if I use days instead of weeks lol! Tomorrow is also my daughters first day of dance class so I hope she will enjoy it

Oooooo lynann you could find out tomorrow if baby plays ball :D how exciting! My gender scan is on Friday I’m so excited!

Ooo Mel I’m sure it will fly round!

Hey all!! Been trying to keep busy so sos not been replying!

Congrats on all the scans! I'm still back here not even had my 12 week scan yet!

Nearly lost a stone now I'm so happy but far too many to go lol! Holiday booked for the end of July cant wait wish it would hurry up and get warmer xx

I got my scan last week and I'm anterior too. Better than previa, so I'll take it.

I'm jealous of you guys all talking about snow. Here in southern California, Summer decided to make a comeback, so it's been in the 80s for about 2 weeks. We maybe got a month of "winter" but it was more like autumn. So over the heat.

My appetite and energy are coming back, annnnnd I got a cold, so I'm back to being stuck in bed and not really hungry because I'm not moving. I can usually kick a cold in like 2 days but pregnancy clearly changes things!

And this headache. OMG. I've had a two week long headache, I'm so over it. I have bad sinuses to begin with, and anytime the weather changes I get a sinus headache, but now with pregnancy adding to it all it's just nonstop.

But the best news ever? My bff was staying with me for a week, and I'm obsessive and told her that she can totally take a pregnancy test at 10dpo, and it's positive!!! I'm going to be bump buddies with my best friend!!!! It's funny because our dads are best friends, born 8 days apart, me and her are best friends, born 2 weeks apart, and now we will have our babies, born 2 months apart!!! I'm so crazy excited about it!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->