August 2018 Babies

Brought out the belly band today, to hold up my jeans... button doesn't close comfortably anymore and the belt has to GO. I didn't anticipate showing this early.

Apparently my Dr actually does ultrasounds every appointment now!!

We got a great potty shot for 12 weeks.

BOY!

Yeah his little willy was in full view. I was in shock!

Oh wow Drudai that’s ace! Congrats on a little boy :blue: :happydance:

15 weeks today! :D 6 days until I find out if boy or girl! I’m thinking another girl!

Jennifer- so exciting! :D I can't believe we're already finding out genders, it's going so fast!

I'm so jelly you all are starting for find out. I have over a month to wait.

I think I'm having another girl and am really struggling with a name. We were dead set on Hayden, but I've had a change of heart.

I'm also freaking out that I haven't felt flutters yet. I don't think I felt any until 15 wks with my last, but I worry. This pregnancy has been really hard.

Edit: and then I find the hb and all of those worries are gone.

So jealous that people are finding out genders so soon! I've got 5.5 weeks to wait and I am already feeling impatient! I'd did just buy a lovely wee gender neutral outfit from Asda in the sale. I just couldn't help myself!!

I really like Hayden, but know how you feel about not being 100%. Holly too, in the H names!

I didn't even expect an u/s when I went, just a quick check on the heartrate and go. But my Dr has exam rooms with u/s that they just quickly take a sneak peak. All the advertisements say 'ultrasound at every appointment' but when I asked, the front desk told me it was only if your insurance approves it. I didn't even bother, but Dr said it was part of the deal.

We were going to do private scan at 16 weeks, but now I'll just wait til 20 to confirm. She said don't go running out and buying blue everything, because officially it's too early... but I can't imagine what else would have been in between baby's legs like that. :lol:

So yeah, like I said, TOTAL shock to find out.

Yeh drudai I agree! Can’t see much else there :haha:

I like the name Hayden Smille, but I know what you mean once you’ve thought about it too much you start to go off them. I’ve decided no more name talks until we know for sure what it is as it’s a stressful process :haha:

I’m feeling really rubbish today. Nothing has gone right my 3 year old is being the naughtiest she’s been in ages and my 8 year old is just winding her up! I’ve had to let out a few tears and I feel stupid! sometimes everything just gets on top of you! I wonder how I will manage with 3 sometimes :nope: probably doesn’t help I had the worst sleep last night: I just want to go to bed in peace and quiet!

I think it's because our mothers dislike the name, but honestly their opinions don't matter. They got inside my head and I'm second guessing it. We're not sticking with H's if it's a boy because nothing is appealing to us. It will either be Caleb or Ethan.

I've been so poorly with this cold. Constantly coughing!

I love Hayden! Haley is our girl name (lol my daughter is Hannah so we have similar taste). I love Caleb as a boy name but I'm a huge Pretty Little Liars fan so I don't think I could have a Hannah and Caleb as sister/brother lol. Our boy name is Leo right now.

Booked my private gender scan, 19 days to go, feels like forever!
I can't find the hb with my Doppler, I could find easily with my boys but not this time. I did hear the hb in the office a week ago but I've seen so sick it would be reassuring to hear. Especially since I haven't felt any flutters.

Yes!! A cold from hell... going on day 8. Headache, congestion, runny nose and now I have a fever of 100. So want to be normal again. Between MS and this cold I haven't been well in nearly 14 weeks!

Drudai that is amazing wow cant believe you got to find out so happy for you is that secretly what you wanted xx

My cousins called Hayden its a lovely name, I also love Caleb and Ethan too and Leo xx

I was looking at Jacob Richard for a boy and Ella Mai for a girl but Ive really gone off Ella Mai as the more I say it the more it sounds like a shop like M&S or B&M it also sounds like an award ceremony 'we are now live at the LMA's' lol

I do like Louisa though xx

Ttc so soory to hear your ill I hope it goes away soon and Im sure all will be okay at your next scan xx

Im so jelous your all going for scans soon my gender scan isnt till 20th March its so far away Im going to book a peivate gender scan I think I cant wait that long xx

Guys why dont we all though post your gender scan and let us all guess the sex before you reveal and have a running total of how many we all get right and see who wins with the most correct guesses dont win anything just be fun to do xx

TTC day 10 here :( the coughing is the worst right now. It's aggravating my asthma. I made an appointment with my GP to discuss getting a maintenance inhaler until I can breath again. Right now I'm just using a rescue inhaler. I woke up at night barely able to breath and can't sleep, it's so scary. I hope you feel better soon, these colds are torture.

I am so sorry you ladies aren't feeling well :hugs:. It's so rough when pregnant.

My scan will probably be around the 20th also.

Dh and I were talking tonight and I told him that if it's a girl, her name will be Hayden. I can't imagine another name that will fit in with my girls'. If our parents don't like it, too bad. My mil suggested Helga...ugh

I like Leo and Jacob for a boy.

Angela i like the idea of all guessing the sex. Would we do it in here or on the Facebook page?

I don't find out until 26th march. I keep flicking between doing an early scan or not.

Sorry to hear some of you have been unwell. Pregnancy can be rough on our bodies can't it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->