August 2018 Babies

Happy- that is amazing news! My friend is pregnant but due in April. At least they'll be kind of close in age.

Morning sickness is still horrible, I can't keep anything down. I'm calling my dr tomorrow to get meds. My body aches.

Small question to you ladies with children...

12+5 today, and for the last week-ish, my cervix is... high, and feels puckered. I know it'll never be tight like first pregnancy, but I'm actually nervous. It feels almost oval in shape, kind of like if you make an o shape and pinch the sides in?

I'm probably going to ask them to look at it at 16 weeks, if it's still worrying me. I just feel like it shouldn't be *so* open and I'm nervous about cervical length (no issues with my son) so I got no idea.

LynnAnne oh god I really hope that is your lot with the bad luck so annoying though and yay to getting the drafty window fixed x Goodluck with your scan that will soon come around x

TTCBean yay for hitting the 2nd Tri and your scan is only 2wks away amazing it will be here before you know it I hope the baby behaves and doesnt cross its legs x

Mel Im sure she will have an amazing time at dance bet she'll look cute in her outfit xx

Jenni your scan isnt far away again I hope the baby behaves and keeps them legs uncrossed xx

Cat Im sure the 12wk scan will come soon now your not far off cant wait to see your scan pic bet you cant wait either xx

Happy you can have all the snow give me some of that warmth Id like to feel sone nice weather before I start hitting the third tri and feeling uncomfortable and hot xx glad your starting to feel better but its a bummer about the headaches speak to your Dr see if they can perscribe something to help and thats fantastic news you get a bump buddy I would love one all my family and friends already have kids so mine wont have anyone thats around the same age to play with which is gutting xx

Smile sorry the dreaded MS is still effecting you I hope the meds work xx

Drudai sorry I cant help you but they say after having a child your cervix always remains a little open your plug will still be intact and as long as there is no bleeding or cramping you are fine try not to worry but if you are concerned then yes speak to your Dr xx

Dr is putting me on zofran. I hope it works. I lost 2 lbs this week. I am supposed to take at least a bite of food every 2 hrs just to have something in my tummy. I have never been sick this long during pregnancy. 2nd tri is suppose to be full of energy and glowing.

Drudai- I haven't checked my cervix during pregnancy, but I know after having kids it is always slighlty open

Smille i hope you're feeling better soon! Must be awful to be so sick for so long :nope:

Ahh Happy how lovely to be both going through this together :cloud9:

I cant believe this time tomorrow i will know if baby is a girl or a boy :pink: :blue:

Jenn that's so exciting! I'm jealous. I have over a month to wait.

Ahh you'll have to get an early private scan instead ;) :haha:
I cant wait, tomorrow will go so slow! The scan is at 11.30am, but we are getting a gender reveal cannon and waiting until the girls finish school/nursery to find out together. I must keep my will power during the scan and not ask!

Wow that sounds awesome Jennifer! Can you get a pic for us?

I’m going to take a video so sure I will be able to get plenty of photos from that :D

Oh wow good luck with your scans Jen and LynnAnne.

Hope you feel better soon smille. I was sick with my daughter the whole way through so I don't envy you right now. I hope the meds help a bit.

With my daughter I had an anterior placenta. I didn't feel any movement at all until about 19 weeks but when I did It didn't affect how I was feeling it.... I don't think so at least!

I got the results back from my NT scan yesterday, low risk :)

I've caved and bought some maternity clothes, yay for feeling more comfortable again :) :)

Goodluck with your scan Jen so exciting to find out xx

Flourish I caved ages ago I needed to as it was just too uncomfy xx

Thanks all :D yes starlight of course! I won’t be able to keep quiet :haha:

Yay for low risk drudai!!

Drudai- that's great news!

Jen- good luck for your scan, can't wait to find out what you're having :D

Drudai- that's great news!!!

Jenn- that reveal sounds fantastic! I got to schedule my scan in the evening last time so my dd1 could be there. I'll do the same this time.

Flourish- i hope it's not the case this time around. I felt like i was on my death bed the last 2 days.

I've only thrown up once today compared to the 10x by this time yesterday. My stomach muscles still ache.

I did find baby's heart beat and could hear it kicking a lot. It gave me peace of mind.

I'm on the edge of my seat to hear from Jen! I know she's 5 hours ahead lol

Yay flourish :) my nt came back low risk too! 1/10,000

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"