August 2018 Babies

I'm easy guys we could start a guess the sex thread on Facebook and that way will be easy to keep track of points/who's winning then for those who arent finding out we can guess the sex too and see who was right xx

I'm definitely booking a gender scan, my 12 week one is in 2 days and I've told my OH that because I've had to wait so long for this one it's only fair that I get another:haha:

Smille- I really like Hayden

Starlight and TTC- I'm sorry you're both feeling unwell, hopefully you start to feel better soon.

We have Noah for a boy at the moment and Violet for a girl :D

Vickey I like those names!

I like the guessing idea even though I'm awful at it! It may help pass the time until we find out lol

Names are too difficult. Don't even wanna think about them. At least now they're narrowed down. :lol:

I can't wait to find out what the twins are in the group. x Double trouble.

We have our names picked out, two boys two girls and then one of each. I’ve never been so anxious to find out and we still have 4 weeks to go. Probably because I want a little boy so bad lol. My daughter says A is a girl and B is a boy lol I’m really curious if she is right.

I was listening to the heartbeats last night and they were kicking up a storm. I’m going to be in trouble when I start to feel them lol

Rrrrr amazing guys I cant believe we are all heading into the finding out gender phase, one minute I feel like its going too slow then I feel like its going too quick xx

Sorry to hear some of you are poorly :(

I’ve had a much better day today, yesterday was the hardest day I’ve had in a while. But that’s all it was, just a bad day!

Picks started a scan thread on the Facebook page but I tried to keep it at the top and pinned it but now you have to click to see it! I will start one again and we will keep it bumped to the top!

Hey everyone, the gender guess idea is a great one, I will be sure to get on facebook and put some guesses in!

Finally have hit double digits today and have 2 weeks 1 day till scan day now. Feels closer now somehow lol.

Ladies, I don't know what's wrong with me but I've been feeling so anxious and kind of down the past few days. Only thing I'm looking forward to is my scan in 16 days. I'm sure it has to do with morning sickness and this cold I can't seem to defeat.

My last two pregnancies I was super healthy, felt like iron woman. Working out every day, eating properly, loving every minute of my day and pregnancy. I just feel so blah and like a blob lol.

Waiting yay to the double digits not long now till 2nd tri xx

Ttc could be a sign that your expecting a different sex to your others if your pregnancy is different to theres, it may also jyst be this cold and will pass oncd you get better the cold weather has been awful this year xx

So I went for a reading today I dont know whether I believe in that stuff but it was bought for me as a xmas gift so I went for it she said she see's a little girl by my side and she's my child that I'll have 2 children close together but my first will be a girl xx

I like readings, at least for fun!

And I agree ttc, may just be the cold and maybe the time of year. (I wonder if it's different to be early pregnancy in winter vs summer?)

Maybe it is a girl... so excited to find out. Both my sons I got pregnant around summertime so it was really nice out and spent lot of time out of doors. Right now it's too cold to even go outside and no sunshine at all! Come on spring!!

I've never had a reading, but that sounds interesting!

Ttc I've felt the same way because of this cold. I feel like I was robbed 2 weeks of my pregnancy. I'm finally starting to improve, but I am extremely anxious about the thought of catching another cold.

Ahh Angela how exciting! It will be really interesting to see if that’s true!! :cloud9:

My best friend had a reading last year and she said someone close to you will have a baby boy next year. But who knows if that will be me or not :haha:

TTC ooo yes could be a girl! I hope you’re feeling better soon. It’s awful feeling like that. I’m sure it will pass!

Jealous here too!! Was weird to see baby kicking me but couldn't feel yet...

Does anyone else get bubbles? They go pop pop pop pop right where he is, like he rolls over.

Ahh lovely :cloud9:

Has anyone got snow? We have a poor effort here but it’s coming down.

Guys thats amazing news about feeling baby move I think I feel faint movements but Im really unsure at the mo I cant wait to feel some real movements and yes started snowing here only slightly though x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->