August 2018 Babies

Thanks all :D part of me still thinks there’s a chance the ultra sound might be wrong and it’s a boy :haha: but I felt exactly the same with my other 2 girls! I always felt like they were boys too!

Vicky girls clothes are just so cute so I know what you mean!! :cloud9: I would love to shop blue one day though! Although it will have to be for someone else’s baby as no more for me :haha:

Same for me Vicky too cute they are especially in Next lol and John Lewis !!

I was wrong with both girls. We were convinced they were boys, so my track record sucks. I'll be happy no matter what of course. I just want a healthy baby. Only 5 weeks or so until we find out!!!

So other than I cold I feel 100x better. I hate the fact that I'm on meds, but it was the best decision for mine and baby's health. I have yet to gain weight, but that'll come soon.

Jenn- awe she's waving, so cute!

My husband wants a boy so we have one of each but the frugal in me knows we will have to buy less for another girl lol.

I found with my daughter that I didn't have a preferance because I knew I just wanted 'the baby inside me' regardless of gender. But I was really happy at the anatomy scan when they said girl.

I barely kept anything from when my daughter was born, as the house we had at the time was so tiny. Then we moved and the less we had to move the better. So either way we have a lot to buy, luckily the toys r us car seat event is co img up so I’m trading in 3 old car seats so I can get 3 coupons for 25% off. That way I can save on 2 new infant seats and a double stroller that I want.

I think it’s lovely to find out, especially if you have siblings and you can get them if they’re having a brother or sister. But I also think it’s so nice to have a surprise! So many pros and cons to each!

I have nothing left at all, I have to buy everything again 🙈 I said I was done after Ella, I literally gave away 2 car seats the day before I found out :haha: never mind!

I think it’s lovely to find out, especially if you have siblings and you can get them if they’re having a brother or sister. But I also think it’s so nice to have a surprise! So many pros and cons to each!

I have nothing left at all, I have to buy everything again 🙈 I said I was done after Ella, I literally gave away 2 car seats the day before I found out :haha: never mind!

Oh no ! I kept everything but I knew I'd have a second one and also in London there are some incredible charity shops in places like Primrose Hill and Notting Hill where you can get amazing finds. Last week I got a newborn insert practically brand new for like £4.30! A danish stylish changing mat so funky I love it for £5 sure it'd be like £30-£40 retail price. I brought my snuz pod second hand from a beautiful family pet and smoke free the list goes on ... oh and my friend had a little one last year so she said I can borrow a lot of her stuff woop!! I only buy what is completely necessary. This time i need to find a buggy board and borrow a Moses basket ... Théo when he was little was sleeping on the sofa but with a toddler in the house that isn't going to happen this time lol !! Freecycle was also great here. I got a high chair and a bath through it. Oh I want to get the Stokke baby high chair .... that's pricey but I reallllllly want one lol ! As we are huge fans of dining with friends and so I need little one to be comfortable with us at the table... xxx

We kept most stuff from my daughter so don't really have much to buy this time round. there are a few things we wish we had with my daughter so will get those bits but to really not much.

Second trimester and morning sickness has massively hit! I thought I'd got away lightly this time!!!! 😫

Oh flourish, I'm sorry. Mine has gone away thanks to meds.

I kept everything from both kids. If we are having a boy, I'm having a yard sale and getting rid of their clothes. My basement is so clutteted with totes.

I hate the fact that I have to buy everything as I have nothing but Im getting there and I want another so everything will be getting kept xx

Flourish so gutted for you that your MS has come back really hope its a one off xx

Chrissi- YES I love Next for clothes, I was fawning all over a little pink cardigan the other day and had to tell myself to settle down:haha:

I kept everything after my son, I gave away lots of clothes but kept a huge bag of my favourite bits. We've got everything but I said if it's a girl I want a new pram as ours is blue

Kept nothing, here. Didn't expect to ever have another. :lol:

I was done after I had Isabella so I need it all again which is annoying, sorry iv been MIA I had a massive bleed on sat night and been in agony since went to A&E Sunday and they said they thought I was miscarrying. But couldn't get me in for a scan until yesterday, well baby is still fighting on measuring ahead as 12 weeks today no sign as to y I had the bleed or why I'm still in pain xx

I'm sorry to hear that catmum - and sorry you have no answers :( hope you feel better soon.

I have lots of boys things, no doubt I will need more whatever I'm having though!

Luckily I have a double Bugaboo Donkey Twin which I got when my second was born but hardly used It's second hand but in great condition. I think I'll buy new hoods once I find out genders, just to freshen it up a bit :)

Morning sickness is finally a thing of the past... I could not be happier. I am hungry as anything thought - poor DH keeps bringing home snacks for himself and I eat them all when he's not around :p

We have our second doctor's appointment on Sunday - can't say I'm not terrified, it's been a month since we last saw the babies and I so hope they are okay, especially the little one.

I can't wait to feel movement, I keep thinking I can but is usually ends up being, um, digestive activity... haha...

Last two pregnancies I felt movements at 15 weeks exactly but I don't know if it will be early or later this time. I heard twins can be later because the uterus is bigger and higher up and they have each other the bounce off as well as me, so I guess only time will tell.

Cat thats awful so glad all is okay with the baby I hope they find out thecause or you get no further bleeding x I bled a few times in the 1st tri they did an internal examination turned out I had cervical erosion which is very common during pregnancy due to the increase in hormones and it wasnt effecting the baby now Im in 2nd tri my hormines have carmed down Ive had no further bleeding it could be that hun xx Im glad you got the reassurance of a scan though when I saw the baby after my first big bleed I burst in to tears as I was so relieved xx

Ella I really hope all goes well at your appt Im sure jt will hun xx

Catmum- I'm so sorry about the bleeding and pain. I hope they find the cause, but it's a great sign the baby is well.

Ella- good luck at your appt! I feel flutters every once in awhile but not as often as I'd like. I'm also finding myself hungry more often also.

My dr appt is tomorrow. I'm contemplating stopping my nausea meds, but will wait and see what the dr says first.

This cold is kicking my butt. I can finally kind of breathe but my head hurts so bad from the congestion and lack of sleep. I ran a humidifier last night but it was so loud, it kept me up. I ordered a new one that's supposed to be quiet. It'll be here tomorrow.

Thanks everyone for the support, it was awful and as soon as I saw the baby I cried like one lol 😂. So random question but has anyone else had diorrea. Iv had it almost the whole time now x

Does anyone else just sort of not feel pregnant? I think I'm just in that awkward part where I'm no longer feeling as sick or exhausted but I'm not really feeling much in the way of movement. It's making my anxiety sky rocket. I've got a wee bump coming along and I've had no signs to believe anything is wrong but I still can't help but feel worried! Going to try using my sister's doppler on Saturday when I see her even if it only puts my mind at rest for 24 hours it'll be worth it.

I feel like poo especially today and have tonnes of dizzy spells but probably cause I didn't have much breakfast silly me !

Catmum I think I would've cried too. That's pretty intense. I wish it'd ease up a little for you it must be scary. Least baby is fine. Will they monitor you closely ? I would demand they keep an eye on me...

Guys I'm going out my mind not knowing the sex hahaha I'm not sure I will keep it up until the end of the pregnancy cause I see this little nub and it scareams girl at me but maybe wishful thinking ... lol what do you guys think ?

Attachments

• IMG_1384.jpg
    IMG_1384.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 9

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back