August 2018 Babies

Welcome Becky !! And congrats!! Im on baby number 2 as well !! My son is 3 in October and I'm so happy he will be getting a little sister in August woop woop. How you been doing ? lol I just crashed and had a nap !! Was I'll for the first time this morning thanks to my dad and his peanut butter toast !! Bleh. Staying with family as of late and my dh is in Australia working 😩 Are any of you guys on instagram ? My I'd is withpassionandlove come say hi if you fancy !!

Thanks for welcoming me Chrissi!

I have a son who is 5, so I am very much hoping for a little girl, but I won’t be finding out the sex until baby is born.

If your husband is over in Oz, where are you? Is he home soon?

Oh yum peanut butter! My only food aversion so far has been bacon, and I normally love bacon! I hope you feel better soon.

My Instagram is b 3 c k y 6 1 (without the spaces). Anyone’s free to add me x

Thanks for welcoming me Chrissi! ( Do I call you Chrissi?)

I have a son who is 5, so I am very much hoping for a little girl, but I won’t be finding out the sex until baby is born.

If your husband is over in Oz, where are you? Is he home soon?

Oh yum peanut butter! My only food aversion so far has been bacon, and I normally love bacon! I hope you feel better soon.

My Instagram is b 3 c k y 6 1 (without the spaces). Anyone’s free to add me x

Normally I'm in London but right now I'm in the midlands with family while dh is in Sydney working but back in just over a week. I wasn't going to find out the sex either but then I saw that the saccone-jolys on you tube announced their 4th pregnancy and did a reveal and then that made me change my mind lol !!! I wanted to wait it out as well thought as it'd be my last baby it'd be nice to have know with my first and kept it a secret with my second... lol

Xx

Hey all, smile I hope you get better soon sinusitis totally sucks!!

Congrats chrissi on the girl!

Welcome beckie xx

Afm iv had only mild nausea and have to have a nap about mid day every day but other then that I feel well!! I have my 12 week scan on Wed so get my official due date then cant wait x

That was what I was going to say look at what my ticker says I thought second trimester was 13 weeks?

So much debate. My apps now say 14-26 weeks is 2nd tri. :/

3 days until our gender scan! So excited!

Dang autocorrect, I should proof read my messages. :)

Welcome becky!

My sinus infection is almost gone. At least my teeth no longer hurt. I've never experienced anything like that before.

Smile glad your feeling better x

Jenn sorry to hear the dreaded cold got you gutting that your platelets are low and means you have to be closely monitored is there a reason for that did they say xx its for the best though to make sure you and baby both do fine xx

Ella amazing that both are doing well and that the 1st tri symptoms are starting to fade away xx

Mel sounds like you have a lot going on and the reveal sounds amazing are you goung to film it will you also find out at the reveal or before hand xx

Welcome Becky and congrats on baby No.2 when is your next scan your brave staying team yellow I just cant do it xx

Chrissie absolutely amazing one of each team pink xx

Cat my ticker did the same but my baby bump app and all articles I read say 1rwks so Ive stuck with that xx hope your 1st tri symptoms pass soon though as not far off the 2nd tri mark xx

TTC amazing bet you cant wait hope baby behaves and keeps them legs open xx

Yay congratulations Chrissi!! :happydance: Another team pink!

Welcome Becky and congratulations! :flower:

Oooo TTC cant wait to find out what you're having!

Smille glad you're feeling better!

Ella glad both twins are doing well :cloud9:

The midwife said there isn't a reason for platelets dipping it just happens so I'm really not sure. Im hoping when i see this consultant this Thursday they will do my bloods again and they'll of gone back up! Heres hoping anyway.

My cold has almost gone, but now my 3 year old has it! Cant win can we!

Jenn- I'm with you. My oldest is sick now and mine is still lingering. I'm seriously over the illnesses and this stupid weather.

So I tried to stop taking the zofran over the weekend. I was feeling great, until this morning. I'm so annoyed that I'm still dealing with MS. I'm blessed to be pregnant without help this time, but I am so glad this is my last.

Scan in one hour guys... its taken so long to get here and I am so nervous. Havent seen inside since 6 weeks, now am 12 weeks. Please be okay in there buba!!

Thanks for all being so welcoming.

I’m hoping I can catch some of these girl vibes as my partner has 2 sons, and I have a son, so a girl would complete our combined family perfectly!

Scan went well Ladies!! I am a bit sad as didnt get any pictures, they couldnt really take any good ones. Baby was so uncooperative and kept rolling away from the scanner probe thing and facing my back. I had to keep rolling from side to side to try and flip it back and even then would only stay that way for a couple of seconds. Luckily she was fast with the machine and managed to get a still frame with the NT Fold so could get a measurement. But meant no profile shots to be had. This kid is a ratbag!

Scan went well Ladies!! I am a bit sad as didnt get any pictures, they couldnt really take any good ones. Baby was so uncooperative and kept rolling away from the scanner probe thing and facing my back. I had to keep rolling from side to side to try and flip it back and even then would only stay that way for a couple of seconds. Luckily she was fast with the machine and managed to get a still frame with the NT Fold so could get a measurement. But meant no profile shots to be had. This kid is a ratbag!

The same thing happened to me with my LO. I never got a good picture of her. She was a very active child....still is.

Waiting- I had a scan today too and baby looked like it was having its own dance party. The tech was like "um, it would be really nice if your baby would cool its jets a bit." I was like....yeah, no control over that (and likely never will). I am so sad you didn't get any pictures!! We got some blurry ones, but I think it is only because I asked since my OH couldn't be there today.

I am soooo jealous of all you ladies finding out sex already!! So many team pink in here!! Congrats to everyone!

So, we had a scan today at the high risk doctors. I pretty much haven't been able to breathe until today because I have been so freaking scared. I couldn't bring myself to post here or in my pregnancy journal or even talk to friends/my husband about it. He asked me about it one day and I said I was worried about baby and he was like "why?" And I just started sobbing and saying "my babies are always dead." Soooo I have pretty much been a drag and would have brought down the party. Feeling better now (for now). Baby looked incredible. Heartbeat of 164 and NT was 1.5 which is excellent. We will have the second blood draw for the sequential test in 3 weeks. We also booked a private gender scan for that same day in 3 weeks and our 20 week scan is April 9. Will post an ultrasound picture below (have to do it from my phone). Would love thoughts on sex if anyone has any--- also have a separate post if anyone wants to comment there instead.

Blurry scan pictures!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180219-104611.jpg
    Screenshot_20180219-104611.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 4
  • Screenshot_20180219-104529.jpg
    Screenshot_20180219-104529.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics