August 2018 Babies

Welcome new ladies! So excited to continue in this journey with you all.

Picksbaby- hoping the cramping is nothing! Have you taken anymore tests to see if the line is progressing more? I thought your other tests had great lines!

Ella- those are wonderful numbers! So exciting to get an early scan :)

I’m in the US and we just got the slightest dusting of snow overnight.
AFM I’ve been so hungry. Idk if it’s just me doing low carb but I’m constantly hungry. Which with my daughter I never experienced because I was so sick the whole time, I never had much of an appetite. I keep forgetting to take my prenatal, I may need to set an alarm on my phone to remember. I sent an inquiry to a local ultrasound place to see about getting a scan around 8 weeks. Personally I feel like all pregnancies should have an early scan to rule out ectopic, blighted ovums, multiples. But I guess they aren’t on that level yet lol..

My Ob does u/s at. every. appointment. now, it's ridiculous, honestly. They won't see you til 8 weeks (then 1/month til 3rd tri).

No snow over here, I live in a hotter country although it's bloody freezing right now! I'm originally from London, UK though :)

Thank you for the warm welcome ladies, I'm due 14 August

Yep I'm in the uk. Lots of snow where I am (midlands), I can't get off my street.

Drudai wow a scan at every appointment that's good! We get 2 throughout the whole pregnancy where I am- one at 12 weeks and one at 20... unless there is a medical need to have more.

I don't feel pregnant except being tired. The slight nausea is gone and slight breast soreness is gone. Only sign is how bloated I am...
I'm so nervous.

My first thought was "wow I wish they did that during my first pregnancy!" and now I just think it's exhausting! lol... I know I'll appreciate it once it's time to look at baby Two. I think I had 3. 8 weeks, 20 anatomy, and a complementary 4d at about 32. This will be interesting to say the least.

mapha, we're gonna have a busy week!

Jennifer- we have loads of snow here! My son and I are loving it but my OH isn't as much:haha:

Welcome lily and mapha:flower:

Picksbaby- I've had cramps since I ovulated, now it's more of a full/pushing feeling against my uterus :)

The hormones have officially hit here, I'm super stroppy with everyone and I cried whilst watching a film yesterday and this afternoon because the tree we bought is too big for the bloody stand:haha: I am also super bloated and I'm not really hungry at all, oh and I'm absolutely exhausted all the time:sleep:

I don't feel pregnant except being tired. The slight nausea is gone and slight breast soreness is gone. Only sign is how bloated I am...
I'm so nervous.

Bloated means high progesterone which is a great sign for a health pregnancy! At this stage other symptoms come and go but bloating is my only constant!

Picksbaby- hoping the cramping is nothing! Have you taken anymore tests to see if the line is progressing more? I thought your other tests had great lines!

AFM I’ve been so hungry. Idk if it’s just me doing low carb but I’m constantly hungry. Which with my daughter I never experienced because I was so sick the whole time, I never had much of an appetite. I keep forgetting to take my prenatal, I may need to set an alarm on my phone to remember. I sent an inquiry to a local ultrasound place to see about getting a scan around 8 weeks. Personally I feel like all pregnancies should have an early scan to rule out ectopic, blighted ovums, multiples. But I guess they aren’t on that level yet lol..

I agree. 10 wks is a long time to go without knowing whether it's ectopic or not or some other issue. Someone I know didn't get an US until 10-12wks and found out it was a blighted ovum. She had to be rushed for surgery. So sad.

My OB did a scan at 5 weeks with my first pregnancy because I was having pain and they were worried about ectopic (thankfully all was fine!).

I have nothing like that now (which is "good" but I don't feel pregnant without the pain). The OB office says they see pregnant woman at 6.5 weeks but I'll be closer to 6 because of scheduling.

My tummy is as large now at 5w than it was at 12+ weeks with my daughter! I know it's bloat not baby, but wow!

Add me to the list for Aug 20th. I have 3 little boys ages 6, 4 and 2. I'm sort of shocked tbh, because I am 43 years old! We'll see if this baby sticks I guess. My birthday is August 23rd, so that is kind of fun.

I agree. 10 wks is a long time to go without knowing whether it's ectopic or not or some other issue. Someone I know didn't get an US until 10-12wks and found out it was a blighted ovum. She had to be rushed for surgery. So sad.

My first pregnancy I had my first appointment at 9.5 weeks,p. I went in again shortly before 14 weeks and tried to listen to the heart beat and couldn’t find it, scan showed no heartbeat and the baby stopped growing “around 8 weeks.” So I just feel like if they did a scan around my first appointment, we would have known then. Idk if it would have made the pain any less but it just really messed with me ya know. I had a d&c the next morning

Welcome and congratulations to the new ladies :happydance: our little group is filling up nicely!! So exciting!

Our snow has nearly all disappeared now it’s just ice! So jealous of you Vicky with snow!! :haha:

I’m in the UK too, near Manchester.

I hope everyone is feeling ok! My sickness has died down although I won’t soeak too soon. I have my reassurance scan on Friday I’m so nervous, as we all are! But we will all be just fine :flower:

Holy boob pain this evening. My goodness. Everything is so different this time around for me. I'm not used to this lol

Hello ladies, got my blood results today, hcg test was done at 20dpo and I'm on 2600 level. So far so good.
I'm in South Africa and we have lots of rain this time of the season. It's very warm here, our Christmas is in summer

Hello ladies, got my blood results today, hcg test was done at 20dpo and I'm on 2600 level. So far so good.
I'm in South Africa and we have lots of rain this time of the season. It's very warm here, our Christmas is in summer

I'm sitting here this morning sipping my rooibos, which I was first introduced to on a trip to South Africa many many years ago. I'm trying to wean myself off of my caffeine addiction lol.

Mel mine are quite sore too!

Wheyy that’s fab mapha! I bet it is hot there. It’s -3 here today, freezing!!

I’ve just got my maternity notes and booking appointment through the post. So first midwife app is 8th of Jan! Seems so far away!

@Cheree, I'm so addicted to my rooibos tea mmm

@Jennie, it's hot with mosquitoes hahaha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->