August 2018 Babies

Oof, hope you pop soon, rlbb. I know how hard going over due is.

Waiting, being due at the end of a month is the worst... even though logically it's just X number of days, the end of the month feels like longer away vs 1st of the month.

Yeah - it feels so close and yet so far at the same time!!

How are you holding up?

Me! Onto day 2 of being overdue and desperate to get this little man here but still waiting around...

I'm OK. I just sit on my yoga ball and junk food, and try not to think about it.

I really do feel for you overdue ladies, it's horrible waiting around for something to happen. Fingers crossed more babies start appearing soon

I can't believe Noah is a week old today and this time last week I'd just given birth!

Hey all not due until the end of the month but I have been losing loooads of show come out, I was in hospital overnight on Wed because I was having contractions for 24hrs, they did a check and I was 1.5-2cm dilated but all stopped. I just want her to come now I'm so sore and tired all the time

38+1
I feel sick today... not sure if it's the heat or just a bad day. I haven't been out much, but A/c barely keeping up... only thing is, heat hasn't bothered me all summer.

Last night I didn't have BH contractions, but my belly was a solid rock, baby moving like crazy. Sat on yoga ball for relief. Decided to go to bed, lower back pain started and weird weird weird period like cramps started in my lower abdomen. Didn't feel like contractions, but wow was the pain awful.

I'm expecting to go to 40 weeks/over like I did with DH, but this is absolute torture. I'd rather feel nothing than this.

I am really hoping this is stuff getting moving for you Drudai!

Cleaned out our car this morning to try and get labour going but I think I might have over done it. Now I have a sore head, feel roasting hot and a bit sick. Essentially I just feel terribly out now sorts. I've just taken some paracetamol and I'm going to have a wee lie down and hopefully feel better soon. The end of pregnancy is no fun.

I need wish cleaning would bring it on. :haha: With DS, I walked miles week 38-40 but ultimately it comes when it wants to.

I say now that those 4 (technically 5 but I had him in the early morning) days didn't bother me, but now that I'm back here... 38+2 and I'm wondering how on earth I'm going to do this for 2 more weeks. I'm already fed up, lol.

Lyn I hope you’re feeling better!

I had a bloody show yesterday at 3pm, and an even bigger bloody show today at 1pm... Still nothing. I’m shocked at how much has come out though :wacko:

Ooh I'm hoping since it was bloody show, rlbb, it means labors on coming. Mine came in pieces over the course of 2 days.

Our boys came August 2nd! Ace Jackson at 9:36am 7lbs 10oz 19in and Lincoln Cash at 9:37am 5lbs 13oz 19in! Csection went very well and I was out in 2 days. I can’t believe the boys were nearly 2lbs off from each other. Both are very healthy and have the lightest blonde hair I’ve ever seen lol.

Ainsley made her appearance Fri at 6:45pm after 10.5 hrs of labor. She weighed 7lbs 4oz and was 19.5" long. She's perfect. Her poor head was bruised from being breech and her head hitting the top of my uterus but it's going away. Her legs were bowed too from being breech but dr said they will straighten out. She's nursing like a champ too. I didn't get my tubes tied because I was do exhausted and hungry after labor. Dh said he's considering a vasectomy because he said I've been through enough. Fxd he'll follow through.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->