**August 2020 Lucky Testers: 49 Testers - 16 BFPs**

The witch got me today. Didn't think I was after 10DPO so not shocked at all. Just happy it hit a week early to be honest. If I ovulate on time I should be in my 2WW the first weekend on August. Fingers crossed we catch it now since we will be moving soon.

The witch got me today. Didn't think I was after 10DPO so not shocked at all. Just happy it hit a week early to be honest. If I ovulate on time I should be in my 2WW the first weekend on August. Fingers crossed we catch it now since we will be moving soon.

Sorry about AF, but great that you don’t have too long a wait to get back in to the 2ww again. Fingers crossed next cycle is it.

@Nixnax We can be cycle buddies again this cycle and hopefully will end with both of us getting BFPs!

@salamander91 so frustrating!! I hope you either ovulate soon or AF starts so you can kickstart a new (hopefully shorter!) cycle! Do you usually have irregular periods?

Thanks :) no my cycles used to be about 32-4 days long but since I had a miscarriage in jan they've been super long. This is actually only my second cycle since jan ](*,)

Hi! I'm new here, this is my first month trying. Because of our jobs we just "tried" once around ovulation date, but anyway I'll be testing starting August 4th. So exciting to finally be here!

Hi! I'm new here, this is my first month trying. Because of our jobs we just "tried" once around ovulation date, but anyway I'll be testing starting August 4th. So exciting to finally be here!

Welcome and good luck! :)

Can I join? Currently 5dpo but I test daily as I'm crazy but obviously it's pointless until august :rofl:

Just popping in from July currently CD 49 and had a positive opk so I think am 1dpo.. Unsure when I will be testing.. I good look everyone

Screenshot_20200727_155317_com.bm.android.thermometer.jpg

1dpo here and I need to really try and stay as busy as possible so I’m not a symptom spotting crazy person for the next 2 weeks :shy:

I'll not be testing again until September but all the best of luck ladies!!!

Great to see some people have ov already, let’s get ready to symptom spot and countdown to testing with you!!

Thank you so much! Good luck to you all!

Please tell me how to do that I'm there with you 1dpo and already crazy
I lied I’m totally going to symptom spot because I am crazy and there is no other way to be :headspin:

I’ll try and keep calm til 5dpo :haha:

:headspin:
Trying to get out of my gloom and doom. I thought if I didn't have a sudden huge temp increase it was anovulatory, but maybe not. Trying to just enjoy the ride.

I splurged for FF premium, just so I could look at other ladies charts, and I'm feeling a little bit better. I also went back and read my TTC journal with ds2 and wow, I never realized DH and I only dtd once that cycle!

:headspin:
Trying to get out of my gloom and doom. I thought if I didn't have a sudden huge temp increase it was anovulatory, but maybe not. Trying to just enjoy the ride.

I splurged for FF premium, just so I could look at other ladies charts, and I'm feeling a little bit better. I also went back and read my TTC journal with ds2 and wow, I never realized DH and I only dtd once that cycle!

That’s cool to have a journal to go back to!

with my son, he was a one hit wonder when we weren’t even NTNP, we were just NP! Couldn’t believe it as it took so long with the girls. Sometimes they just sneak in :haha:

@doggylover DS1 was the same! I had Mirena removed for DS2 and I think it really affected my cycles for a few months.
A
yes, I love my journals except usually shoot myself in the foot with them. I like to keep my posts short & to the point for others, but then wish I had more detail for myself. #-o

Uploading my chart, see how my temp has not fluctuated much in pre-O to now. I didn't get my thermometer til 17th and had a rough start temping. I've discarded yesterday morning, the house was freezing and I slept without covers.

Looking at other charts, I've seen it's normally to not get big temp shifts until 6dpo sometimes.

Screenshot_20200727-181033.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->