**August 2020 Lucky Testers: 49 Testers - 16 BFPs**

@doggylover DS1 was the same! I had Mirena removed for DS2 and I think it really affected my cycles for a few months.
A
yes, I love my journals except usually shoot myself in the foot with them. I like to keep my posts short & to the point for others, but then wish I had more detail for myself. #-o

Uploading my chart, see how my temp has not fluctuated much in pre-O to now. I didn't get my thermometer til 17th and had a rough start temping. I've discarded yesterday morning, the house was freezing and I slept without covers.

Looking at other charts, I've seen it's normally to not get big temp shifts until 6dpo sometimes.

View attachment 1085267

I haven’t charted since dd1, so that’s 8 years ago so I don’t have a clue about any of it any more! Hopefully you don’t need to worry next cycle, but if you do I guess it will be easier to see your trends with more data available for the whole cycle.

Hello please can I join? I don’t have a testing date yet . But I know af will come in the next few days! Hoping to be back to 24-25 day cycles x

Hi ladies! Popping in from July as I’ll be testing early August, probably August 3 which is 10dpo. That’s the goal to make it that far anyway hahah!

Just posting so I can follow the thread. I’m 10dpo but AF due on 2nd August so I will likely be testing constantly until it arrives haha

Great news @drudai!! Hopefully it keeps rising. My temp is up at 4/5dpo so I’m happy with that!

Am 2/3 dpo but very unsure as am still getting positive opk.. Am but my cervix has gone from very high to more normal so I hope I have ovulated.. Bit crampy today but that's about it :( x

CD6 today. I'll be temping for the first in years from tomorrow, just to confirm ovulation. I don't have the patience to do it all month.

We plan to AI on different days this month. When the opk turns positive, we'll AI everyday until my temp rises. Last month we did it up until the positive opk, I ended up having 2 days of positives and ovulate 2 days after last AI. So we missed it.

Good luck to all :dust:

Fiddling with temps on FF. If I replace my crap Sun morning temp with a reasonable one it confirms O to cd20 which really sucks because we last BD cd18 and then DH made himself sick on tomatoes. :roll:

This is no doubt way tmi, but I have been getting small (as in tiny) amounts of EWCM on and off since 10th July. I had some today so I opk but it was negative again.

is it possible that for some reason this cycle my body keeps trying to ovulate, hence some EWCM and some dark opks, but just isn’t getting there? Is that even a thing?

@doggylover I was just browsing thru charts on FF and came across several huge charts, with EWCM for days at a time, multiple times in cycle, but no confirmed O. If I find one I'll share.

@drudai whoa thank you so much for showing me that, it’s so interesting to see such a long cycle, actually so similar to my own this month. So ov could happen yet, I’ll keep an eye out I guess! But I’m writing this cycle off, which I’ve come to terms with, but obviously still really sucks

Hey ladies! I’ll have to catch up but I hope to be joining you over here. I’ve always had irregular cycles (I’ve gone up to 156 days in a cycle before..) but last cycle was a 32 day cycle so I’m hoping my body is coming around... so no date for testing I’m only CD 2.. fingers crossed for a normal-ish O date! And baby dust to all!

Hey ladies! I’ll have to catch up but I hope to be joining you over here. I’ve always had irregular cycles (I’ve gone up to 156 days in a cycle before..) but last cycle was a 32 day cycle so I’m hoping my body is coming around... so no date for testing I’m only CD 2.. fingers crossed for a normal-ish O date! And baby dust to all!

156 days? That’s crazy long. Fingers crossed there is no more of that. I also have irregular cycles and it sucks.

Hi everyone :hi:
AF just got me again. Could you add me for testing around the 25th please.
Good luck and tons of baby dust to us all :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->