**August 2020 Lucky Testers: 49 Testers - 16 BFPs**

Today’s OPK’s are still not positive so we will keep BDing when we can. No temp rise yet either so have to assume O has no occurred quite yet. Come on eggie/s!

B63FB26D-B99E-42FB-A084-3CF9038646C4.jpeg

Temp fell to right below cover. Took again right away since I wasn't breathing well through it and had to open my mouth a few times. Back in range but feel like that's not reliable. DH was getting ready to leave for work and came to say bye and immediately asked me what was wrong and I started crying. I'm only 9DPO and expecting AF to show up way too early sometime today. The crying triggered a bad asthma attack (why I always keep inhalers scattered throughout the house...had one in arms reach). I know I have some updates on the front but am going to take a day break (or a couple if AF shows todays). Focus on my kids and let myself be sad. I know I'm still not out- my temp with my youngest did nearly the same thing. But between feeling hormonal and scared after the asthma attack I need a mental break and to unplug for a bit.

Hey everyone! Just catching up on the many messages!!

@MrsKatie congratulations thats wonderful!! :cloud9:

My insane bloatedness has eased and now I'm feeling generally OK, boobs have been less sore in the last 48 hours but get the odd pins and needles feeling.

I teach fitness classes for a living and have had some crazy high readings on my heartrate monitors, its probably the heat so not reading too far into it.

AF is due Tuesday so will wait till I'm late before I test, mainly due to the fact that it gets me down if its BFN but also I dont have any cheapies left, just one Digi which Im saving.

With my 1st baby I didnt have any symptoms or giveaways in the run up to my BFP so who knows! Trying hard not to stress and just see what happens, I'm 37 so I knew it wouldn't happen overnight.

Hope we are all coping with the heat OK!!

Temp fell to right below cover. Took again right away since I wasn't breathing well through it and had to open my mouth a few times. Back in range but feel like that's not reliable. DH was getting ready to leave for work and came to say bye and immediately asked me what was wrong and I started crying. I'm only 9DPO and expecting AF to show up way too early sometime today. The crying triggered a bad asthma attack (why I always keep inhalers scattered throughout the house...had one in arms reach). I know I have some updates on the front but am going to take a day break (or a couple if AF shows todays). Focus on my kids and let myself be sad. I know I'm still not out- my temp with my youngest did nearly the same thing. But between feeling hormonal and scared after the asthma attack I need a mental break and to unplug for a bit.

I'm so sorry you are feeling so down.. I do understand because I had a dreadful down month last cycle and I get asthma too so know how scary an attack can be. I'm glad DH was there to comfort you. TTC is so hard and we all need breaks sometimes just to keep our sanity and remain in our real worlds. Big hugs and hope to see you back soon :hugs::hugs:

Opks have gone very light again :-( thought I’d ovulate early I felt so sure I had ovulation pains on cd14!

C050798F-20A4-413F-B489-9D68EBFC02D6.jpeg 73757A1A-E6C6-4043-AAFE-DFA9830D274F.png

So temp is still down, ovulation has not happened yet. I’m now CD18. I didn’t do an opk yesterday because my tests never showed up in the mail.. I checked today and this is what I got?! Of all the things I buy on amazon weekly... I’ve never had anything late ESPECIALLY something like this that I need .. ugh we just keep BD anyway lol

52C55771-EC58-4576-A2CC-522B7C1BE293.jpeg

:hugs: ttc can be so emotionally draining. I’m sorry you feel so low today.

Hey everyone! Just catching up on the many messages!!

@MrsKatie congratulations thats wonderful!! :cloud9:

My insane bloatedness has eased and now I'm feeling generally OK, boobs have been less sore in the last 48 hours but get the odd pins and needles feeling.

I teach fitness classes for a living and have had some crazy high readings on my heartrate monitors, its probably the heat so not reading too far into it.

AF is due Tuesday so will wait till I'm late before I test, mainly due to the fact that it gets me down if its BFN but also I dont have any cheapies left, just one Digi which Im saving.

With my 1st baby I didnt have any symptoms or giveaways in the run up to my BFP so who knows! Trying hard not to stress and just see what happens, I'm 37 so I knew it wouldn't happen overnight.

Hope we are all coping with the heat OK!!

I am NOT coping well with the heat :haha: fingers crossed for Tuesday

Opks have gone very light again :-( thought I’d ovulate early I felt so sure I had ovulation pains on cd14!

View attachment 1086004 View attachment 1086005

My opk was almost blank the day before my positive! Hopefully today’s opk for you doesn’t mean anything x

So temp is still down, ovulation has not happened yet. I’m now CD18. I didn’t do an opk yesterday because my tests never showed up in the mail.. I checked today and this is what I got?! Of all the things I buy on amazon weekly... I’ve never had anything late ESPECIALLY something like this that I need .. ugh we just keep BD anyway lol

View attachment 1086006

](*,)](*,) That’s annoying! I’ve had a few parcels lately say they are late even after they’ve arrived, so may turn up yet!

Thanks guys, my tests look lighter today so not sure what to think. IC is about the same but FrER is way lighter

63BD351F-5060-444C-B9A8-387C83D6FA7D.jpeg

Could that not maybe be implantation :shrug: I'm just holding on to a bit of hope for you xx

Oooh @MrsKatie congrats!! That's so exciting! Looks like the more relaxed approach worked wonders for you. So thrilled for you!

As for me hubby wants to see our daughter tonight and to try and talk so, I am nervous for that and for what he has to say, I hope he's willing to work on things (I think he will be). But I'll be nervous and anxious until then of course (it's only early morning here lol!)

I slept a bit better last night but still a bit tired. Appetite slowly coming back as well. It's crazy what stress and anxiety can do to your body!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->