**August 2020 Lucky Testers: 49 Testers - 16 BFPs**

Thank you all! I’m in disbelief! I can not believe we conceived this first, extremely weird cycle!! :shock: I haven’t even told my husband yet as we got in from the airport at 9.30 and are wrangling the kids to bed. Told you lot first :haha:

congratulations @MrsKatie in ure BFP.
Also congratulations to @doggylover.
Wishing u both healthy and happy pregnancies.

@Deethehippy them one step opks are naff hon.

@Nixnax thanks hon.
My temp went down today and OPKs were still dark but going negative. Had loads of EWCM this morning so thinking Ovulation was today. My cervix is now low firm and closed. It was high soft open.

@Alligator so sorry ure having to put ttc on hold hon but it sounds like its for the best.
I will be joining u in waiting to try if we havent catched this cycle.

Good luck to everyone else.

My temp went down today and I had loads of EWCM this morning. OPKs starting to go negative now to.
I think with the temp drop O was today.
Really hope I get a big rise tommorow[-o<

So will this be 6th month lucky?
I dont how to feel about this cycle.
Part of me feels relaxed but the other part of me of me is a bit worried.
I just hope and pray if we have caught this cycle it sticks and my HPT get darker and darker.
Im so worried about having even more losses.
I dont think I cud cope if I have anymore.
3 losses although supper early is so hard.

I just want a sticky healthy rainbow baby[-o<

This is our last try and if its a no we won't be trying again untill Dec/Jan/Feb

I have to have bloodtests done next cycle to see why i keep having chemicals. But i really hope i get a blazing :bfp: and will be blessed with our rainbow baby so I wont need to have those bloodtests. [-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<

Good luck everyone
Sending loads of:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

congratulations @MrsKatie in ure BFP.
Also congratulations to @doggylover.
Wishing u both healthy and happy pregnancies.

@Deethehippy them one step opks are naff hon.

@Nixnax thanks hon.
My temp went down today and OPKs were still dark but going negative. Had loads of EWCM this morning so thinking Ovulation was today. My cervix is now low firm and closed. It was high soft open.

@Alligator so sorry ure having to put ttc on hold hon but it sounds like its for the best.
I will be joining u in waiting to try if we havent catched this cycle.

Good luck to everyone else.

My temp went down today and I had loads of EWCM this morning. OPKs starting to go negative now to.
I think with the temp drop O was today.
Really hope I get a big rise tommorow[-o<

So will this be 6th month lucky?
I dont how to feel about this cycle.
Part of me feels relaxed but the other part of me of me is a bit worried.
I just hope and pray if we have caught this cycle it sticks and my HPT get darker and darker.
Im so worried about having even more losses.
I dont think I cud cope if I have anymore.
3 losses although supper early is so hard.

I just want a sticky healthy rainbow baby[-o<

This is our last try and if its a no we won't be trying again untill Dec/Jan/Feb

I have to have bloodtests done next cycle to see why i keep having chemicals. But i really hope i get a blazing :bfp: and will be blessed with our rainbow baby so I wont need to have those bloodtests. [-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<

Good luck everyone
Sending loads of:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Thank you lovely.

It must be soul destroying having so many losses back to back. I hope that this month is it for you x

Here's my chart. Hope i get a rise tommorow
Screenshot_20200813-220811_FF Mobile.jpg

Those are really good lines. This thread is proving to be quite lucky. Take one day at a time and congratulations!

Thank you. I hope you and dh got the chance to bd this evening despite the crazy heat. That’s dedication, powering through that :haha: I had to sleep with a fan on a few nights, I’m glad to be out of it and home!

Thank you. I hope you and dh got the chance to bd this evening despite the crazy heat. That’s dedication, powering through that :haha: I had to sleep with a fan on a few nights, I’m glad to be out of it and home!
Yes we just did :oops: but luckily it’s a lot cooler tonight in this part! Lol

This is so difficult for you. I really hope even though light that this is AF..could it pick up yet still?

Bre1990 - Hang in there, there could still be a chance.!

I really don't know what it is. I guess it could be a funky AF since this cycle was so long. I don't think I ovulated either so that could affect it.

@doggylover aaaaah!!! Beautiful!

i just gave all the rest of my HPTs to DH to hide them. I can’t obsess. Best of luck to you all!

Would you ladies mind if i post a tmi pic? Or someone message me haha. I dont know what im looking at

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->