**August 2020 Lucky Testers: 49 Testers - 16 BFPs**

How am I doing? #-oDriving myself crazy. Lines getting darker but I thought I was out with lighter lines yesterday morning. In limbo I guess. I do really love the new pregmate tests. So thick and I think more sensitive than the old ones. They are giving me nice lines anyway lol. Af isn’t due until Monday or Tuesday. I think I’m only 10dpo. I said 11, but I left a temp out of my chart because I didn’t like it.:-= If I put it back in I’m only 10dpo.

sorry, I got muddled up then.
Yes of course, them tests look like they are giving lovely lines! Fingers crossed they get darker! It does drive you crazy, and its so hard not to test :(

I’m having mild AF type cramps but she’s not due for at least 2-3 more days and that’s when I stop progesterone, I never get AF on the progesterone supplements...

I’m having mild AF type cramps but she’s not due for at least 2-3 more days and that’s when I stop progesterone, I never get AF on the progesterone supplements...
This might be a good sign?

i found out I was pregnant with my first due to cramping- I had period pains and no period for a while, its the only reason I tested (surprise baby)

I never get cramps before af. Always after she comes with vengeance. I always think I’m out when I get them before af, but I’m usually pregnant! Good luck!!!

@Suggerhoney I thought that if you have more than one LH surge you should go by the later one? I have multiple too and ovulate with the later one

Hi hon its never happened to me b4 so I don't know.
AF is due tommorow or Saturday and I guess if she don't show i may of O later.
Thing is I only had firtile signs cm cervix position and ovulation pain on cd 12 and 13 by day 14 my cm dried up then went creamy so im pretty sure I did O on day 13.
I did put the other positive opk in to fertility friend and it changed O to day 17 but the cross hairs were dotty and not solid. My day 12 positive opks were darker so I've removed the other test and fertility friend is given me solid cross hairs for day 13.
Guess will just see when AF shows.
I've not tested today at all. Im fed up of seeing BFN:-(

I really have no idea! I’m totally confused. Any cp I’ve ever had the lines disappear after they don’t progress. They don’t get darker. I Don’t want to even trash a shred of hope. The let down will be terrible.

With my chemical last cycle i was still getting faint lines even when I was bleeding it was so odd. Because with the others my lines always got fainter then negative and then the bleeding.
But for some reason the HCG was still in my system. By cd 4 the tests were negative again.
Its all so horrible im so sorry hon

Sorry to keep posting tests- this is my evening test (sweety fox)
Can see a line, but isn't getting darker or obvious. Time will tell...

View attachment 1086791

I see that. I use sweety fox to and got a bfp last cycle. It was the first test to show positive.
Then I got positives on frer clear blue and all my other cheapies.
Sadly was a chemical tho.
Hope ure lines progress good luck

@Becca_89 and @LuvallmyH really? I always get super bad cramps the day AF arrives. Don’t usually get them during TWW though. If I was pregnant wouldn’t it show on a test by now? I’m 12DPO

@Becca_89 and @LuvallmyH really? I always get super bad cramps the day AF arrives. Don’t usually get them during TWW though. If I was pregnant wouldn’t it show on a test by now? I’m 12DPO
I’m not sure about anything anymore! I’m so confused over my tests atm. I think anything is possible. Still hoping you get your bfp this cycle.

I THINK I’m 14dpo. I had so many weird opks it’s possible I’m earlier.. but based on temps, I think I’m at least 13. Anyway since I haven’t tested the last THREE DAYS (it’s been killing me!) I just ran into the drug store and bought one. I was sure I was getting a pink dye but it was a blue dye. Ugh. Anyway this line showed up right away. The pic is kind of bad but the line is actually thick. I know not to trust a blue dye.. but like I said, it came up in the first 30 seconds. Seems rather light for a 14dpo test though so I’m not really thinking much of it.

E2B19A4D-792F-4A09-8B57-C651A29AD008.jpeg

I THINK I’m 14dpo. I had so many weird opks it’s possible I’m earlier.. but based on temps, I think I’m at least 13. Anyway since I haven’t tested the last THREE DAYS (it’s been killing me!) I just ran into the drug store and bought one. I was sure I was getting a pink dye but it was a blue dye. Ugh. Anyway this line showed up right away. The pic is kind of bad but the line is actually thick. I know not to trust a blue dye.. but like I said, it came up in the first 30 seconds. Seems rather light for a 14dpo test though so I’m not really thinking much of it.

View attachment 1086807
I for sure see a line ... I just am so skeptical of blue dye lol

Girl, I know! Their packaging got me good. All pink and stuff. Lol I was soo mad when I opened the box!
Lol sooo frustrating !!! But your line definitely looks promising . Fingers x for you !!

for me it was my only symptom in my last pregnancy, as I wasn't looking out for anything.

Im not sure about the dpo, perhaps you implanted late? Fingers crossed for you xxx

I see that. I use sweety fox to and got a bfp last cycle. It was the first test to show positive.
Then I got positives on frer clear blue and all my other cheapies.
Sadly was a chemical tho.
Hope ure lines progress good luck

thank you for the luck!
Sorry about your chemical, I hope your time will come soon xxx

Weird how it’s different for everyone. I get cramps for up to a week before AF and my boobs are always sore in the TWW.

My temp plummeted today so AF will be here tomorrow as sheduled. I’m sad but I’ve known since 10 dpo really as I got BFP’s by then in the past. On to next month ....I’ll head to the new group once bleeding Finishes.

@tbfromlv - that’s a good line but you know you gotta do a pink dye for confirmation. Rooting for you and the fact AF hasn’t shown is a great sign it could well be real! :)

Best wishes to everyone else x

Bfn for me here at 10dpo. Oh well I actually thought I might be in with a chance this month but obviously not :cry:

I think I'm probably out. No sign of AF but a very negative test! According to my apps I'm 12dpo today so I figured if I was pregnant it would definitely show by now, right? :(

20200828_092049.jpg

Well 14DPT 13DPO and still BFN.... ugh! I’m going to get a FRER after work just to see if that shows anything. I’m sure it’ll be BFN too :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->