**August 2020 Lucky Testers: 49 Testers - 16 BFPs**

@Deethehippy @DuckyBlue im so sorry for af. Wishing you the best of luck next cycle.

@Becca_89 congrats on your :bfp:!!

almost the end of the month ladies, just wanted to send massive amounts of love to those of you who are moving on to the September thread. Wishing you all lots of luck in your ttc journey.

Thanks for all the support this month leading up to my own testing, you ladies were such a fabulous group to go through this with. Love to all

I'm out too 11dpo ffs! I'm so annoyed. Spotting loads & cramping so gonna be bleeding by morning ughh! So sorry for everyone else too. See you in the sept group.

So I’m not having a proper period, I’m cramping and when I wipe it’s tinged but not red like normal.

So confused. 14 dpo (suppose to start today)... my ics this morning were lighter than yesterday’s ‍♀️ But my FRER is much darker .... I think I need to step away from testing and wait for my appt on thurs.

Top is yesterday bottom is this morning

058D98ED-6539-4509-ACD3-DFBD5177DDA1.jpeg 71C9D503-EA66-4992-A161-5716714868E4.jpeg

Good luck @Bump288 and @LuvallmyH really hope ure lines progress and get darker.

Congratulations @Becca_89 ure lines are progressing lovely. Hope they continue to get darker.

Sorry about :witch: @DuckyBlue and the other ladies.

AFM
16dpo AF shud be here but no sign.
Feeling very frustrated and just want her to hurry up and show. She shud of been here yesterday or today at the very latest.
Feel incredibly low and just want her to hurry the hell up so I can move on to next cycle.
Im booked in Tuesday for my first lot of bloods and if I still haven't started AF by Tuesday I'm gonna have to cancel that appointment and I really dont want that to happen. I want to get all these bloodtests out the way.
I feel so low today.
No BFP and no AF:cry:

16 dpo today Af was supposed to show yesterday. I sent DH to get a pink dye test. I don’t think I’m pregnant but I’ll probably start AF As soon as I POAS-thats how it goes right?

At the end of September I will hit One year of TTC #2 with another 3 losses. if IVF truly is the only way I can bring home a baby, I’m going to need Covid to go away so I can go get my frozen babies in Prague! Ugh

16 dpo today Af was supposed to show yesterday. I sent DH to get a pink dye test. I don’t think I’m pregnant but I’ll probably start AF As soon as I POAS-thats how it goes right?

At the end of September I will hit One year of TTC #2 with another 3 losses. if IVF truly is the only way I can bring home a baby, I’m going to need Covid to go away so I can go get my frozen babies in Prague! Ugh
Sorry you are unsure..I hope that you are pregnant.
What do you mean by frozen babies in Prague? Did you get some eggs saved there?

So sorry to see that some of you have af or are expecting it x please don’t give up! Keep going you will get your babies. Wether it was just pure luck I don’t know but The cycle I conceived I took vitamin B complex and I used conceive plus. I will show you all the vitamins I was taking! x those of you who are older ttc I’ve found some information on
Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10 So it maybe worth getting some and giving it a go x
Also have a read of this
How Supplements Can Improve Egg Quality For Fertility

C50BCA3C-EB0E-436B-A5B8-6E687327B62A.jpeg F450AF49-E685-470C-A906-AF155553CBB6.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->