**August 2020 Lucky Testers: 49 Testers - 16 BFPs**

So sorry to see that some of you have af or are expecting it x please don’t give up! Keep going you will get your babies. Wether it was just pure luck I don’t know but The cycle I conceived I took vitamin B complex and I used conceive plus. I will show you all the vitamins I was taking! x those of you who are older ttc I’ve found some information on
Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10 So it maybe worth getting some and giving it a go x
Also have a read of this
How Supplements Can Improve Egg Quality For Fertility

View attachment 1086937 View attachment 1086938

So funny u shud say about the vitamins B.
I've only been taking folic acid and vitamin D for 6 months and obviously as u know the closest ive got to a pregnancy is 3 chemicals.
About a week ago I had a dream about vitamins B6 and B12.
So decided to do some research and found they help and are good when ttc etc.
Anyway I ordered some of Amazon. They have all the B vitamins in there.
They arrived today but sadly so has AF.
But im gonna start taking them along with my vitamin D and folic acid.
I really hope it helps me get my forever BFP and rainbow baby.
Shud I start taking them now? Im only on cd1 or shud I wait untill ive stopped bleeding?
I want to give it one last try in September providing the nurse says its OK and I dont Ovulate to early.

Im definitely out ladies AF is here.
I started spotting a few hours ago and now its in full swing.
I am glad she's here but also sad im definitely not pregnant.
Hope I can try thjs cycle.

16 dpo today Af was supposed to show yesterday. I sent DH to get a pink dye test. I don’t think I’m pregnant but I’ll probably start AF As soon as I POAS-thats how it goes right?

At the end of September I will hit One year of TTC #2 with another 3 losses. if IVF truly is the only way I can bring home a baby, I’m going to need Covid to go away so I can go get my frozen babies in Prague! Ugh

Im so sorry hon.

Well, had a positive preg test this morning but now I’m spotting so I don’t even know what to think ...

So funny u shud say about the vitamins B.
I've only been taking folic acid and vitamin D for 6 months and obviously as u know the closest ive got to a pregnancy is 3 chemicals.
About a week ago I had a dream about vitamins B6 and B12.
So decided to do some research and found they help and are good when ttc etc.
Anyway I ordered some of Amazon. They have all the B vitamins in there.
They arrived today but sadly so has AF.
But im gonna start taking them along with my vitamin D and folic acid.
I really hope it helps me get my forever BFP and rainbow baby.
Shud I start taking them now? Im only on cd1 or shud I wait untill ive stopped bleeding?
I want to give it one last try in September providing the nurse says its OK and I dont Ovulate to early.

That’s what I did I done some research seems to be some good evidence of them helping people x a lot of people are short on vitamins and don’t realise it x I would start taking them as soon as possible they do make your urine bright orange/yellow so don’t freak out when your wee is bright :rofl:

wishing you all the best for this cycle! :dust:

Im definitely out ladies AF is here.
I started spotting a few hours ago and now its in full swing.
I am glad she's here but also sad im definitely not pregnant.
Hope I can try thjs cycle.
So sorry, but keep the positivity up for next cycle xxx

15dpo but I’ve just had a clot so I think i must have had a chemical :-(

Oh no hon. Im so sorry. Oh my gosh i just want to hug you.
Gosh I hate this ttc journey so much and all the sadness and heartbreak it brings.
I've got to know people like and dee ded over the last few months and ure all so lovely.

Sorry you are unsure..I hope that you are pregnant.
What do you mean by frozen babies in Prague? Did you get some eggs saved there?
Yes we did our IVF overseas on Prague. Instead of paying 20k here in the US, we paid 7k and that included us traveling and staying there for almost 2 weeks. I have 8 frozen embryos over there. We wanted to go this summer, but then Covid happened.

That’s what I did I done some research seems to be some good evidence of them helping people x a lot of people are short on vitamins and don’t realise it x I would start taking them as soon as possible they do make your urine bright orange/yellow so don’t freak out when your wee is bright :rofl:

wishing you all the best for this cycle! :dust:

OK haha I will take that into account.
I really hope they help. Im so gutted im out again.
I was so hoping this wud be my month but oh well.
I will start taking all the vitamins and hopfully we manage to catch this cycle.
This is my last cycle trying and then in gonna have to take a break because its all getting a bit to much.
The endless BFNs and all the chemicals its just so heartbreaking.

Yes we did our IVF overseas on Prague. Instead of paying 20k here in the US, we paid 7k and that included us traveling and staying there for almost 2 weeks. I have 8 frozen embryos over there. We wanted to go this summer, but then Covid happened.

I hate covid soooo much for stopping womon like you having there treatments. It makes me feel so angry.
Im so sorry hon.

So sorry, but keep the positivity up for next cycle xxx

Thanks hon. But after 3 chemicals in a row and 6 months solid ttc and no luck its kind of hard to stay positive but I will do my best. Hopfully the B vitamins will help.
Congratulations again

Sorry I'm just feeling really low. Cd1 is just the pits.
Im sure ill be ok when ovulation comes around again.
And hopfully these vitamins do help and my blood tests don't show any thing majorly wrong so I can continue trying again in December if September is also not my month

Very anxous about these bloods and the results

Last edited:
I'm going to take a break for a bit :( a mixture of life & shit is getting to me. I did pick up my beautiful puppy yesterday omg hes so precious. I wish you all the best. Xx

That’s that. Another cp. good hold & sample.
E12ED66B-3244-499A-BCB9-F82FD0DC65BB.jpeg
Still going to ttc until April. Might be taking a month or more off for dh work. Maybe I’ll get luck with a “golden egg” before my next birthday. Good luck everyone and thanks for putting up with my craziness.

View attachment 1086958
Still going to ttc until April. Might be taking a month or more off for dh work. Maybe I’ll get luck with a “golden egg” before my next birthday. Good luck everyone and thanks for putting up with my craziness.

Hi hon.
Please dont think im giving u false hope but im almost sure those digital tests are not very sensitive. I think there like 50mlU.
If ure ICs are still progressing I'd keep testing.
I've never gotten a pregnant on a digital b4 4 weeks.
I really hope this is not another CP.
I gonna pray for you

I'm going to take a break for a bit :( a mixture of life & shit is getting to me. I did pick up my beautiful puppy yesterday omg hes so precious. I wish you all the best. Xx

Awww hon I'm so sorry .
Im also going to be taken a break if we don't catch in September.
Its so hard isn't it.
Im glad u got ure little puppy to keep u going and we will all be here when u return.
Im taking a break in October and November from ttc but will still be popping on here to root everyone on so I hope to see u back soon.

View attachment 1086958
Noooo!! Did you start bleeding or just the neg digital ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->