August and beyond testing buddies

sil

Reaction score
I am looking for some buddies!

I am 29 and dh is 32. We have two wonderful DS and are hoping to add our third and final baby to the family.

I got my mirena out two days ago. AF has arrived today so I'm hoping to start opks in early August.

When I was ttc ds2, I caught him on the third cycle. Cycle was was 45 days, 2 was 34 days, and 3 was 32 days so my cycles are longer and irregular making opks very useful.

Does anyone want to join me? I'm looking for any and all buddies!

Hi! :wave:

I'm a mama to one sweet girl who will be 4 in October, and TTC #2. I'm currently still going through my 3rd miscarriage, and will be starting Clomid once I get my first period. We conceived our daughter on the first shot with Clomid and temping, so I'm hoping for a quick ttc journey.

I'll join! DH and I are desperately trying for Baby #1 and it has been a much rockier journey than I'd originally expected. We are on Cycle 6 and had a chemical pregnancy on Cycle 3, which was utterly disappointing. I'm going for a pelvic ultrasound (as recommended by my doctor) this coming week as my body has been acting very strangely since the miscarriage 3 months ago. Hoping to find some answers.

I'll be testing mid-August. Nice to meet you!

I'll join! DH and I are desperately trying for Baby #1 and it has been a much rockier journey than I'd originally expected. We are on Cycle 6 and had a chemical pregnancy on Cycle 3, which was utterly disappointing. I'm going for a pelvic ultrasound (as recommended by my doctor) this coming week as my body has been acting very strangely since the miscarriage 3 months ago. Hoping to find some answers.

I'll be testing mid-August. Nice to meet you!

Welcome! So sorry about your chemical pregnancy :( Hopefully this pelvic ultrasound will answer some questions. TTC is such a rough journey. What's been strange about your body since the chemical?

I had 2 miscarriages before my daughter, and it took a total of 14 months to conceive her. There were times when I never thought it would happen. Stay strong! :hugs:

Thanks for the words of encouragement, Tweak.

The main thing that's been strange is that I haven't produced a drop of EWCM since the miscarriage. I used to have TONS every month without fail, but every since my chemical, I have ovulated (according to digital OPKs) but no EWCM. Preseed hasn't done much for me either.

Thanks for the words of encouragement, Tweak.

The main thing that's been strange is that I haven't produced a drop of EWCM since the miscarriage. I used to have TONS every month without fail, but every since my chemical, I have ovulated (according to digital OPKs) but no EWCM. Preseed hasn't done much for me either.

Oh wow. That is very interesting! I hope the ultrasound can shed some light on why that's happening!

Having some tough times tonight...

Still haven't miscarried. Last Thursday my HCG was at 300. I'm going back Wednesday morning for more testing to see if it's dropped. No bleeding or spotting. I'm very afraid my body won't recognize it and I'll have to have another D&C like my first miscarriage. On top of that, 2 surprise pregnancies were announced in my Facebook groups today. Like not even trying or not sure if they wanted kids. :( It stings; not as much as when I didn't have my daughter, but still stings. I just want to be pregnant again. :(

Hi Tweak and chocolate chip! Thanks for joining and nice to meet you :)

Tweak- I'm so sorry for your loss. I've never used clomid before, but I did miscarry once before my ds2 was born so I know how difficult that can be. Big hugs to you. I really hope you get a little brother or sister for your dd soon and am excited to go on the journey with you on bnb.

Chocolate-I hope the ultrasound gives you some more information on what is going on. I actually never had ewcm when ttc my ds2. I only knew I ovulated from the opk test strips. I was never anything but creamy so it is still possible to conceive without ewcm. I hope you get your bfp soon and can't wait to go on this journey with you as well.

As for me, my body has been crazy since I got my Mirena out. 2 days after it was out I got what I thought was AF. The next day it was gone. The day after that it was back and heavier. The day after that completely gone again. Now today I had a huge gush of bright red blood with some clotting. I guess my body is just trying to readjust to it being out but it's confusing and frustrating.

Thanks sil. I used Clomid to conceive my daughter and it worked on the very first round. I have a very short LP, so my eggs don't have time to implant. Causing the miscarriages. Being in limbo is horrible though. I want to know what my body is doing! :(

Wow, how confusing about your period! I hope it regulates soon! I would be frustrated with that too!

Hi ladies!!! Can I join? 😊

Sil- good luck this cycle!

Tweak- I am so sorry you are going through this loss. Miscarriage is probably one of the hardest emotional roller coasters I have been on. Fx Clomid works for you again.

Chocolate- so sorry about your chemical. I'm hope the US gives you some answers!!

Afm: I am ttc #3. I never had an issue with conceiving either of my children but working on #3 have been very difficult. This is cycle 17 ttc. We moved to an RE and tried Clomid twice which both ended in a chemical/early miscarriage. I am now on the cycle right after my last chemical. My Re wants me to take this month off and we will try femara next cycle. We are trying naturally since I never had issues before. So we will see. I'm CD 11 today and taking opks twice a day to catch my surge.

Welcome Lulu!! I'm sorry TTC #3 has been so difficult :( Maybe you'll get lucky this natural cycle, or the femara will help. I've never tried that, but did get lucky with Clomid for my daughter. Big hugs :hugs: Losses are so hard.

AFM: I started bleeding this morning. Thankfully. The weird thing is, it would be CD27, so I'm not sure if it was just a chemical or what. Considering my HCG was still at 300 last week, I'm not sure. But, I'm happy that I know mostly what's going on now, and I can start Clomid next month.

Hello
Can I join?
Ttc 2 on cycle 7...cycle 6 had chemical :(
Have ds 15months old and took me over year to conceive him along with fertility testing...
On cd5 today...

Thank you Tweak!! My RE considered my second one a chemical still even though I didn't start bleeding until 27dpo. Good luck with next month!! Glad you know what's going on...it's so hard being in limbo.

Welcome Jannah!! So sorry about your loss! It's so tough! Fx this is your month!!

Afm: still have negative OPKs, but having fertile cm. I'm CD 12 today trying to do eod bd. Here's to hoping! 😊

Welcome Jannah! I'm sorry about your loss :( FX'd for this cycle!

Lulu - hope you get your positive OPK soon! We're planning on doing the EOD BD'ing next month too. Or at least I am. We'll see how that goes! Usually during the week, after my daughter goes to bed, I'm too tired and just crash! :haha:

AFM: CD2 today (or I'm calling it that). Definitely heavy heavy bleeding. Heavier than a normal period. My bloodwork came back at 16 for my HCG level, so I'm assuming when I'm done bleeding it'll be back to negative. Thankfully, I've had almost 0 pain. I talked to my doctor on the phone today, and he is calling in my script for Clomid. So I just wait until I get my next period, and take it CD 3-7 and hope for the best! I would NTNP this cycle, but I really don't want another m/c. I just don't think my body can sustain a pregnancy without some help :( Hopefully this next month goes by quick!

Hi can I join?
Took a break this month because I have my gallbladder operation on the 5th of August but still dtd anyways.

Next month getting back on clomid and dr just added metformin to help has anyone used this?

Kaiecee, of course and welcome! I do not know much about metformin, but I hope it helps you. Also good luck with your operation; I hope you heal and recover quickly and all goes well.

Tweak, good luck this next cycle. I am glad that things have regulated a bit for you and your levels are going down. I hope you continue with minimal to no pain and are able to move forward the best you can. Big hugs and if you need to talk we are here

Lulu, fingers crossed for that positive opk!

Jannah, welcome! I hope you are able to get your bfp soon. Are you doing any fertility measures while ttc this time or hoping for nature to take its course? I'm so sorry about your loss :(

AFM, my bleeding is still crazy after Mirena removal. I am still on a cycle of every other day bleeding. Not a drop one day, a bunch the next for over a week now. We are on vacation at the beach so I'm trying to relax and enjoy but it's tough when I don't know what my body is doing and I have to keep worrying about the random bleeding while on the beach. When I was ttc ds2 after Mirena removal this bleeding never happened

Thanks
Can't wait yo really get back on board ttc,dh thinks I'll get pregnant this month since we didn't stress at all just ovulated but we will see I'm actually really relaxed this cycle.

Kaiecee - Welcome! I have not used metaformin, but I have Clomid. Hopefully the combo of the 2 will help you! Glad you're feeling relaxed about it all. Hope the gallbladder operation goes well!

sil - Omgosh, how frustrating! Especially while on vacation! Hope it settles down soon. Are you thinking of maybe checking in with your doctor when you get back from vaca, just to let them know what's going on and see what they say?

AFM - I'm happy it's Friday! My parents are coming up on Sunday, so DH and I may get away for a bit of a date day while they watch our little girl. It doesn't happen often, so when we can get out by ourselves, we like to take advantage of it. Bleeding has settled down a bit; definitely not as heavy as yesterday. Just hoping these next 4 weeks go by fast so I can take the Clomid. It took so long for me to be ready for a 2nd child (I had really bad PPD and anxiety) so this loss definitely taken its toll on me.

Hello lovely ladies
How are you all?
I am done my af...
We are doing eod this cycle for next two wks ...
No fertility stuff...
My ob said to come back after trying 6more mths which ll b November..
I wanted 2 under2 but it isn't happening. ..really wanted to complete my family and go back to finish my doctorate. ..God got better plans :)
We have Yani coming next wkd so looking forward to his concert :)

Hi all!
May I join you too?

I'm 38, my OH Will be 38 in November, we have two amazing boys and we recently agreed to TTC for one more (we are hoping for a girl). Our first was conceived in the first round of clomid after 2 years of TTC. I got pregnant again with clomid as soon as I stopped breastfeeding but lost that one at 6 weeks. Got pregnant with my second boy before even getting a period after the miscarriage.
Here I am in my second cycle TTC our third. We don't have much chance of success due to my age, high FSH (which makes my children medical miracles), endometriosis. But we did it before so you never know.

How is everybody doing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->