August and beyond testing buddies

Welcome Katy and kaiecee:)
I am doing well just doing bd multiple times thus wk since period ended last wkd...fertile wk starts monday do will start eod than...just using pre seed ...working out...eating healthy...and thinking positive.....
Good luck to everyone:)

Jannah, glad AF is all done! Good luck with the EOD BD'ing. I like you're relaxed way of thinking. Also with the better plans. I try to remember that everything has a reason for happening, even if it was in my plans. :)

Hi Katy, welcome! Sorry to hear about your previous miscarriage :( Hope you are surprised and conceive quickly!

AFM - CD8 today. This month is just going to drag I think. :( I could NTNP if I wanted to, but I don't think I'm going to, in case I were to get pregnant and I don't want to risk another miscarriage. Just trying to get back into my healthy eating and continue with my workouts!

9 days till surgery and wondering if af is coming this month or the month I didn't try worked

Tweak- how was date night? I hope you had a fun relaxing time!

Jannah- enjoy your concert! Fingers crossed you get your bfp before nov. what cd do you usually o on?

Katy- welcome! We also have two boys and are hoping for a girl. This will be our last baby. I hope your third bfp comes quickly and easily. Gl!

Kaiecee- good luck in surgery! We'll be thinking of you.

AFM, my bleeding post mirena removal finally sorted out! I ovulated Wednesday 14 days post removal according to opks. I am now 1dpo.... Eek! We dtd on o day, the day before o, and 2 days before that so fingers crossed.

Newbie here been lurking the site for a while, trying to figure out the ropes, can I join you all?
I am CD 3, AF came July 26th. This is our first month TTC, we have an almost 4 yo (2 years TTC) and a 8 month old (about 7 months TTC).

Welcome michelle! Good luck I hope you get your bfp soon.

Afm, I am 3dpo today and already itching to test. I'm awful at the 2ww. I'm trying to wait at least one more week

Welcome Michelle! Hope you get that BFP soon!

Glad your bleeding stopped sil! Hope the 2WW goes by super quick. I'm always itching to test too!

Good luck everyone hoping to see some bfp

Just checking in to say I'm not sure if it's O-day or 1 dpo (I'm trying to de-stress this cycle by not using OPKs) and I'm staying hopeful this cycle.

Hope everyone else is well. Good luck to all the ladies in here!

Hi All, would like to join if I may? This is my first cycle using Clomid (diagnosed pcos last month) and I'm only on CD9 today so still a ways to wait for me :( Time is going so slowly!

I'm keeping fx that we will see some BFP on the group in the very near future!

Hope af shows up before operation,still no sign.

How is everyone doing?

I'm on CD16, and will prob ovulate soon. More CM the last few days. We're not actively TTC this month, so if we happen to BD around ovulation day, then so be it. But I won't be actively seeking it. I'd rather actively TTC with the Clomid.

Hope everyone is well!

Hi Tweak - People often say it happens when you aren't trying (i personally hate when people say that but guess it can be true) so you never know, this might be your surprise month!

CD13 with a few twinges in the left ovary but other than that not much. I am really bad at distinguishing cm though I would guess it does feel like its getting a little more than it was last week

Hi.
CD 15 here and O is around the corner for me, too. OPKs were not positive yet but I'm expecting improvement today. I usually O around CD 16 but it might be a day later this month.
Happy BDing and good luck to us all!

Hi Tweak - People often say it happens when you aren't trying (i personally hate when people say that but guess it can be true) so you never know, this might be your surprise month!

CD13 with a few twinges in the left ovary but other than that not much. I am really bad at distinguishing cm though I would guess it does feel like its getting a little more than it was last week

Good luck!! I've always found it hard to distinguish between the watery and egg white CM, lol.

We weren't even trying last month, just NTNP, and I fell pregnant, but miscarried. I'm pretty sure I still have the LP defect I had with my daughter, so I would rather conceive on the Clomid. Hopefully it happens on the first month of Clomid, like it did with my daughter.

Hi.
CD 15 here and O is around the corner for me, too. OPKs were not positive yet but I'm expecting improvement today. I usually O around CD 16 but it might be a day later this month.
Happy BDing and good luck to us all!

Woohoo!! Good luck!! Seems like a lot of us are close to ovulation!!

I'm 10dpo today and began testing this morning. Started the day off with a bfn. Fingers crossed. I know I'm not out yet. With all of my previous pregnancies I tested positive at 12dpo.

Good luck to everyone approaching o!

Sil, I hope you get your BFP any day now!

AFM, OPK was positive yesterday afternoon so today is O day. TWW, here I come.

So here's an update
Gallbladder surgery went well even though I started af right after I woke up which sucks,still in a lot of pain but I have the best husband and kids that are all helping out even in laws came to help can't wait for this to be over with to start ttc again.

Hi ladies can I join in? This is my first month ttc with baby #1.

I'm 10dpo today and began testing this morning. Started the day off with a bfn. Fingers crossed. I know I'm not out yet. With all of my previous pregnancies I tested positive at 12dpo.

Good luck to everyone approaching o!

Good luck!! Hope you get a positive soon!

Sil, I hope you get your BFP any day now!

AFM, OPK was positive yesterday afternoon so today is O day. TWW, here I come.

Woohoo!! Hope the TWW goes by fast!

So here's an update
Gallbladder surgery went well even though I started af right after I woke up which sucks,still in a lot of pain but I have the best husband and kids that are all helping out even in laws came to help can't wait for this to be over with to start ttc again.

Glad the surgery went well. Take care of yourself :hugs:

Hi ladies can I join in? This is my first month ttc with baby #1.

Welcome!! Good luck this month!!

AFM - FF says I ovulated CD16, but I believe it was CD19, due to ovulation pains last night and this morning. I really really wanted to avoid DTD near ovulation, since I'm scared to conceive without the Clomid. But I guess time will tell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->