August and beyond testing buddies

Katy, good luck! When will you start testing?

Kaiecee, so glad surgery went well. I hope you recovery quickly. Can you start this month or do you have to wait?

Nyx- welcome to the group! Good luck!

Tweak- does the clomid improve the chance of a sticky pregnancy?

AFM, I got my bfp on 11dpo on both wondfo and frer. Unfortunately by 12dpo it was lighter and By 13dpo I was testing negative again. I guess it was a chemical.AF showed up yesterday so I'm back to cd2.

I'm sorry about your CP, sil. I hope you get your BFP next month.

AFM, nothing much going on here. 5 dpo. I won't be testing before 18 Avgust which is 12 dpo. My lp is 11/12 days max.

Oh no, I'm sorry sil :( Hope you get your sticky bfp next month :hugs:
Good luck Katy!

sil, for me, the Clomid helps with my lining. I have a short luteal phase, averaging around 10 days bc I don't ovulate until CD20. So the Clomid helps extend my cycle, so my lining has enough time to grow so the egg has time to implant. It's a cause of early miscarriage, since you test positive, but the egg doesn't have enough lining to properly implant and grow. I'm on CD23 now, and got my crosshairs back on CD16, but I really don't think I ovulated until CD20 or even CD21. My temps were the same 3 days in a row then skyrocketed back up yesterday.

Tweak, 10 days should be enough for the beany to implant. But just to be sure, you could maybe take progesterone.
Clomid is known to thin the lining, that's why you shouldn 't take it more than three months in a row.

Nope never has been long enough, for me anyways. I ovulate from CD20-21 and usually get AF at CD30. As soon as my doctor saw my chart from before I had my daughter, he immediately said LP defect. Took Clomid one month and got pregnant that month. I've only had miscarriages when I didn't take Clomid, not just a coincidence for me. That's why I really don't want to be pregnant without taking the Clomid. It sucks I'll never have a "normal" pregnancy again - always worry about everything.

Well, FF changed my crosshairs to solid CH's at CD 21. Just like I thought! DTD at CD18 too. 3 DPO today!

Good luck!
Don't get me wrong,I love clomid, it got me pregnant twice after ttc two years trying for our first. But it can thin your lining after several months. So doctors sometimes prescribe progesterone vaginelettes with it, especially as that is used to help with short lp.

Yeah I had the progesterone suppositories with my daughter. But, I had to ask the doctor for them. He didn't think I needed them, since my progesterone levels were good. But I really really wanted them, and he gave them to me since they can't hurt. I will be getting them again. At my last appointment with him, for my miscarriage, I made sure that I could get the progesterone for my next pregnancy. That's one thing I really wish I pushed with this miscarriage - the doctor refused to check my prog levels, and I wish I pushed for it, bc I might still be pregnant if I did.

How is everyone?

I'm 8 DPO today. Woke up with a hungover type feeling. Tired, and just off. Temps are still high, and have had sore breasts for a few days. I got my BFP at 10 DPO with my daughter, so depending on what my temp looks like tomorrow morning, I may test. If I do end up pregnant, I want to catch it early so I can get the progesterone supplements as soon as possible.

11 dpo here, haven't tested yet. AF should start today/tomorrow. Nothing so far.
I have sore breasts on and off, some nausea now and then and I'm crampy. Nothing unusual for me before getting my period. I'm trying not to obsess about it too much but of course I'm very nervous every time I go to the toilet.
I'll probaby be testing on Friday if AF doesn't beat me to it.

I also don't have much going on here. Did a test in the middle of the night and got BFN; got no symptoms at all.

Tweak, I hope the sore breasts etc are a good sign!

Just found out that I am being sent away for work from 06-09 Sept (leave 05th after work and coming back only the 11th since its my nephews birthday so have to attend that too) which if my calculations are correct, is the exact time when I should O next cycle; I think I might O around 7/8/9th :cry:

AF beat me to it.
Well, can't help it. Moving on to the next month.

Tested this morning, and got a faint faint BFP ...

So so scared. I called my doctor to get HCG and progesterone levels checked, and of course my normal fertility doctor is not in. So, the nurse is going to talk to another doctor to see if I can get bloodwork done. My temps are higher than they've ever been, so I'm taking that as a good sign. I'm praying they let me get HCG done, but doctors up here are so so so non-chalant about early pregnancies and miscarriages. It makes me so mad.

Tweak,that's fantastic news! Congrats! Hoping it's a sticky bean!

Awesome, Tweak. I'm sure this is your sticky bean! Congrats!

I'm sorry about AF Katy :(

Tweak fingers crossed for a sticky bean! Yay!

Nothing to report here. I'm on cd12 with no sign of ovulation yet

Thanks ladies! My levels went from 37 Friday to 216 this morning. I'm so happy I could cry! Now to get progesterone to keep this baby growing!!

Katy, sorry about AF! :(

sil, hope ovulation comes soon!!

Hi y'all. Was hoping I could join u. I'm getting my nexplanon taken out tomorrow morning. I have an 11 year old step daughter and a 4 and 3 year old daughters. So I will be TTC # 3.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->